Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode Started: Rohit drops Dumbeena to her home, In the background its shown that Roshni's ill father. Roshni begs for her father safety. Rohit makes a deal with Roshni that he will pay for her father's health expense and in return she will have follow his plans. roshni says in 2 days there is operation for her father, Rohit says he will give money for her father's operation and she agrees. Roshni says to herself please forgive me Raveena.

Meanwhile Siddhi completed her Shopping and Kunal arrived late. He apologise and picks up her bags. Siddhi is quite, Kunal enquires that why is she not angry at him. Siddhi says you must be busy. Kunal is really surprised that siddhi is not angry.

Rohit drops raveena home right outside her house and opens door for her. Rohit says he will not bother her again and does that emotional drama again, he wishes her happy married life and leaves. He smiles and think that his plan is working great. While he is reversing his car he saw Kunal and Siddhi from the back mirror. Rohit comes out of his car, Kunal ask what is he doing outside his house. Rohit says he came to meet someone, Kunal warns him not to be around his house and he does not want to see his face. rohit leaves.

Dumbeena comes to her room and thinks about Nisha and Rohit. She does not understand anything and says who should she trust. Siddhi questions Dumbeena about rohit whether he came here or called, Dumbeena declines. Siddhi again warns Dumbeena that its time to tell Kunal everything if he comes or bother you again.

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
As I had suspected, Rohit blackmailed Nisha to pretend in front of Dumbeena.
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Not today, starting tomorrow. But I will still peep into IF even on vacation.

Great.😊

I wish i could help u with da link. Precap scenes r really gud. We even got a nice Sinal scene in 1st segment.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dumbeena gets into car.nisha looks at her n remembers fb of rohit coming to her house.her dad is pt n on oxygen n needs to be operated in 2days.nisha doesn't have money.rohit tells her that if she takes back case n help him in getting dumbeena he'll give money for her dad's surgery n make his life secure.nisha looks at dumbeena n thinks her life is already destroyed b'coz of him n now she gave him chance to destroy dumbeena's life also.

siddhi carrying bags on road ,kunal reaches there n takes them n says sorry as he was busy with work.he came to know from gaurav n came there.she doesnt say anything.he asks her to vent out her anger but she doesnt say anything.he says he's bored of shopping..siddhi says she knows n thinks for the 1st time she isnt feeling bad though kunal didnt come.

rohit acts as if he's wishig dumbeena.

precap scene
SinalRocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

As I had suspected, Rohit blackmailed Nisha to pretend in front of Dumbeena.

I think a we need a new name for Dumbeena. 

Dumbeena is not doing justice anymore.😡

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinalRocks

Great.😊

I wish i could help u with da link. Precap scenes r really gud. We even got a nice Sinal scene in 1st segment.

Sinal scene was d only nice thing we got before d break

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great.😊

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am watching that now, but can't hear as I am at work and can't have high volume. Not sure what they are talking about, but see that Kunal finally reached to Siddhi and they talking as walking.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

omggg

siddhi imitatin kunal damn its so hiliariousss

datrs wat i wante atleast one Sinal bhara Sinal scene 

js luvd ittt

SinalRocks thumbnail
[

Sinal scene was d only nice thing we got before d break

yes.I trying to concentrate on the gud thing LOL

As i said i didn't expect it, so it was a nice surprise.

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone in the house is preparing for Marriage. Kapil announces Jaagran for Shilpa's marriage on DEc 25. Shilpa says on dec 25th there is golden petal awards so he has to switch the jaagran plans. they all promote the GP awards. Everyone questions raveena why is she in the room, its her last night in this house and everyone will do dhamaal. they all play the Hum aapke hain kaun's game of pillow passing and Raj is out first, they all ask him to sing and he sings very besura.

Everyone says Kunal and Gaurav are sado they both are not romantic at all, Siddhi is out next, Seema ask her to immitates Kunal either when he is sado or romantic. She says not infront of everyone. She immitates Kunal and is very Cute.