Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

st goldie comment reply

goes to u sahasra

omg wil hv to make post on dmg forum thnkin al d kashians for makin it possible wdout dem it would hv been impossible 

[/QUOTE]

What's DMG?
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arsh4life

thnk u my frst goldie comment reply

goes to u sahasra

omg wil hv to make post on dmg forum thnkin al d kashians for makin it possible wdout dem it would hv been impossible 

go fast n come fastπŸ˜†
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ rani and @sahsra    πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

OK!!!  I can't breath. πŸ€£
Eating and drinking should be banned while reading this thread cuz u guys can  kill a person with ur posts.πŸ˜†

I still can't get over supnakha . πŸ˜†
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

st goldie comment reply

goes to u sahasra

What's DMG?

[/QUOTE]

dmg forum=dil mil gaye forum 

-sahasra- thumbnail

st goldie comment reply

goes to u sahasra

What's DMG?
[/QUOTE]it's dil mil gaye show rani.Do you have any idea,mohnish bhel is the dean of hospital n the story revolves around interns of his hospital
-Rani thumbnail
Rani,both of us doesnt leave the forum without discussing witcha (her affair with cvs,her look).Is there any community which can be more evil than rakshas,b'coz she's way above than even rakshas also.🀣
[/QUOTE]

Who can be more evil than Rakshash? πŸ˜• May be Yamraaj who takes peoples lives. We can call her yamraaj as she looks like a man anyways. Or a devil with two red horns🀣🀣🀣
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

go fast n come fastπŸ˜†

yeah wil come soon don't wanna miss d fun πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
]it's dil mil gaye show rani.Do you have any idea,mohnish bhel is the dean of hospital n the story revolves around interns of his hospital
[/QUOTE]

No, that's KTLK and I love that show. That is the only other show besides Parichay that I watch. I started watching it just for MB. Actually, sometimes I feel that show isn't as bad as Parichay in terms of vamps. It has vamp too, but she is not that evil and MB is not as dumb as Sammy. 
-sahasra- thumbnail

Rani,both of us doesnt leave the forum without discussing witcha (her affair with cvs,her look).Is there any community which can be more evil than rakshas,b'coz she's way above than even rakshas also.🀣

Who can be more evil than Rakshash? πŸ˜• May be Yamraaj who takes peoples lives. We can call her yamraaj as she looks like a man anyways. Or a devil with two red horns🀣🀣🀣
black devil red horns emoticon 7 Black Devil Red Horns Emoticon

black devil red horns emoticon 8 Black Devil Red Horns Emoticon
black devil red horns emoticon 15 Black Devil Red Horns Emoticon

[/QUOTE]
-sahasra- thumbnail

]it's dil mil gaye show rani.Do you have any idea,mohnish bhel is the dean of hospital n the story revolves around interns of his hospital

No, that's KTLK and I love that show. That is the only other show besides Parichay that I watch. I started watching it just for MB. Actually, sometimes I feel that show isn't as bad as Parichay in terms of vamps. It has vamp too, but she is not that evil and MB is not as dumb as Sammy. 
[/QUOTE]No Rani,even before KTLK mohnish acted in sanjeevani a medical drama on star plus several years back,later in dil mil gaye on star one.KTLK is 3rd consecutive tv soap in which he appeared as doctor/dean