Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

yup siddhi will get blasted by all

but more than siddhi's is dumbeena's own fault na

norzar

Yeah but Kunal would have handled it more cleverly

the word clever and kunal dont come together. haha

norzar
Yaar Pyar main log paagal ho jaate hai, that is the problem with Kunal...But he is damm clever guy...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Dumbeena see rohit and nisha talk and have gone double Dumb...

Rohit comes back to Dumbeena and does some dialogue baazi and ask her to drop her home..
Raveena sits in Van.

PRECAP: Kunal sees Rohit in front of his house and ask her what is he doing here. Kunal warns him not to be around his home henceforth.

so this means dumbeena believes rohit now?????

so vira marriage wont happen

norzar
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

he makes nisha say that she filed false case on him.nisha leaves taking money.rohit tells raveena that her love is not false nor her lover n offers to leave her at home.while getting into car he gives evil smile to nisha who is crying at some distance.

precap:rohit outside chopras house.kunal asks why is he there,he says he came to see a friend in that area.kunal warns him not to be seen in that area anytime.he doesn't want to see his face after wat he did to nisha,even if their house come on the way of his destination,he should change the way n go the other side.

Sammy-keerti together in y'day outfits promoting GPA
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: snmalik4

Yeah but Kunal would have handled it more cleverly

the word clever and kunal dont come together. haha

norzar
Yaar Pyar main log paagal ho jaate hai, that is the problem with Kunal...But he is damm clever guy...

its not love yaar, its dosti ki paati on his eyes

witcha is dreaming kunal still loves her the same way, but thats not true

kunal himself doesnt know but he has moved on 

norzar

norzar
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rohit has made Nisha somehow helpless to put up this drama in front of Dumbeena. Remember he saw something in Nisha's house Y'day and his eyes lit up and he had evil smile on his face? 

I think Nisha might have a child who he kidnapped or may be her parents. It's something that he did to make Nisha follow his order.
norzar thumbnail
hi

i guess next witcha is going to fake vineet hit her

or she will fake that she tried to committ suicide

so kunal will come and see her etc and feel mroe bad for her

why is vineet helping witcha?????

norzar

norzar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I think Rohit has made Nisha somehow helpless to put up this drama in front of Dumbeena. Remember he saw something in Nisha's house Y'day and his eyes lit up and he had evil smile on his face? 

I think Nisha might have a child who he kidnapped or may be her parents. It's something that he did to make Nisha follow his order.

yup and now dumbeena got trapped again

looks like she will elope on marriage day

poor vik

norzar
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks sahasra for the LU. I know it must have been a torture to do so as today's epi was full of evil sibling duo crap. I am skipping today's episode all together. So Kunal never showed up at Mithai place? Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

all psycho sibling crap today.Again no sinal scene(not even in single frame).Why can't kunal get chudail's intention when its pretty much clear.

ek toh psycho duo(thakrals),doosra dumbo duo(chopra).hope they dont stretch these beyond limit .i want this to end as quickly as possible.Atleast by 100th epi,al these should be resolved

-Rani thumbnail
yup and now dumbeena got trapped again

looks like she will elope on marriage day

poor vik

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Actually that would be better because she is just as dumb and evil as Rohit so they deserve each-other. Vik deserves someone so much better than dumbeena.Initially, he was to marry Siddhi right? So how can he go from Siddhi to dumbeena, he deserves lot better girl. May be a new character.