Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

How lame n predictable Ek jealousy trak kaafi I want sumthin diff plz πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

This is my first soap so I haven't seen this at all before, so for me it will be new. Plus, sometime the tested and tried formula always works better than trying something newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that  he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.😊

that would be perfect

but they is another month left for shilpa shaadi, bef that they can end vineet track and mayve vira marriage will happen too

icing on cake would be witcha exposed infront of kunal bef shilpa shaadi

norzar

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

<font color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.</font></font>😊

That's wht I want as well
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: rdfan

@norzar-fine go find a hawtie to match kunal in terms of looks and charismatic personality πŸ˜†

hahhahah, kisi ko bhi le loh aur bol do yeh handsome hai, hum bechara viewers maan jayge

on a serious note they are many good looking men they can pick, we can have a few episode cameo from someone, just to make kunal realise

we dont want the actor to stay for long na

norzar
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: norzar

i wouldnt say kunal has been devdas for witcha, the way i look at it is that she was his first love, he lost her along with his family money and his job etc, and all that made him loose his focus in life.

now he wants witcha happy, like any other friend would want, Exactly Norzar,Kunal though hasn't realised his love for Siddhi but he made it pretty clear for Witcha that he has moved on  and expecting her to do the same but just trying to make sure she's with right guy.He no longer have that love feelings for her.Yeh baat witchako kabhi samajh mein nahi aatha hai n keeps on plotting dumb plans.

for siddhi we should get a full track, where the friend is too good, and siddhi gives the friend all the attention, kunal doesnt like it and confesses his love, 

norzar

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hahhahah, kisi ko bhi le loh aur bol do yeh handsome hai, hum bechara viewers maan jayge

on a serious note they are many good looking men they can pick, we can have a few episode cameo from someone, just to make kunal realise

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Pooja - I know it's hard to find someone so hot and attractive as Sammy, but they don't to show Siddhi getting attracted to her friend right? It's for Kunal's realizations purposes only. How can Siddhi be attracted to someone other than Kunal as he is the best.

Sahasra - I like your idea for Siddhi to stay at Kapil's house and there they can add that Siddhi's friend is also at the wedding proceedings helping Siddhi out just as friend, and show that Kunal not liking it.
Himmi_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

norzar

Pooja - I know it's hard to find someone so hot and attractive as Sammy, but they don't to show Siddhi getting attracted to her friend right? It's for Kunal's realizations purposes only. How can Siddhi be attracted to someone other than Kunal as he is the best.

Sahasra - I like your idea for Siddhi to stay at Kapil's house and there they can add that Siddhi's friend is also at the wedding proceedings helping Siddhi out just as friend, and show that Kunal not liking it.
[/QUOTE]

that would be wonderful... πŸ˜‰
-sahasra- thumbnail

Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at her🀣

[/QUOTE]

I have also started doing that, but one time when witcha was packing for MB, I tried to look at the wall and painting, but it was a huge picture of witcha on the wall so I had to start looking at the paining on my own wall🀣🀣🀣
[/QUOTE] 🀣🀣I too noticed that,at that time i was looking at her waitress silver top which she was folding and i was busy laughing that she's going to take this to MB also.🀣 Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Himmi_K thumbnail

norzar

[/QUOTE]

Pooja Rani Sahasra,
i want long night time calls between the two when she goes off to her bro's place for shilpa's marriage and when she comes back Kunal sleeps on the bed habitually while she was away. and Siddhi tells him its ok...  πŸ˜‰

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Himmi_K

Pooja Rani Sahasra,
i want long night time calls between the two when she goes off to her bro's place for shilpa's marriage and when she comes back Kunal sleeps on the bed habitually while she was away. and Siddhi tells him its ok...  πŸ˜‰

At first it should be Kunal restless to have a word with Siddhi as she should be very busy,then after he starts realising his feelings,as you said long night calls would be very romantic.Your idea of bed sharing is nice.πŸ‘πŸΌ