Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 15

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Waise Kunal seems so informed ant women but cant make out what's up with sidhi unnecessary smiling n open complimenting n stress on pyaar all signs of love dude but then I think he hasn't exp love so what does he know what he had with richa wasn't love so can I blame the hawtie for his clueless ness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashnotrai

I loved the opening scene...siddhi's expressions were soo good. she looked so lost in love...and when kunal caught her even then she wouldnt stop smiling.

Lovely episode...and yes I agree siddhi is not shying away from asking kunal about pyar openly...and her flashbacks are so much better to watch then witcha's.

love this sinal track hope cvs show us more of this.

yeah, that was my favorite scene too. Siddhi is totally lost and hypnotized with Kunal's charms. I think she realizes too that she is in love. I have never seen Siddhi like this before even in her love track with Anand earlier in the show. I mean Anand and Siddhi were cute together, but she never was memorized by Anand the way she is by Kunal.

Sammy and Kirti make great pair and  Sinal are the hottest couple on TV.
Himmi_K thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Wahi toh, Siddhi is giving him open invitations and he is not getting themπŸ˜‰. Or may doesn't want to get them. She asked him Y'day If he will ever talk to her nicely and he said NO. What a guy yaar. That's why Siddhi likes him so much because he is playing hard to get he he he

Yeah, Dumbeena and witcha are the sore wounds of this show, ugly and painful to watch. Hope they reveal witcha's truth in one episode and end her story for good. I can't stand looking at her face as she is so ugly (sorry to sound so superficial). 

i know playing hard to get is sexy.. πŸ˜‰ but i dont want him to be all play no work khoosat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
he suddenly gets the retrograde amnesia about women and their ways! the other day he was the one telling her about how her cheeks color when she is blushing inwardly... why cant he think a step further and try to find out the reason behind her blush! Aise to Dumbeena ka bacche aajayenge but ye dono blush hi karte rahenge.. πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Waise Kunal seems so informed ant women but cant make out what's up with sidhi unnecessary smiling n open complimenting n stress on pyaar all signs of love dude but then I think he hasn't exp love so what does he know what he had with richa wasn't love so can I blame the hawtie for his clueless ness

Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightπŸ˜‰?  If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Himmi_K thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arsh4life

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close 

there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the all the updates

so like exected its witcha's plan along with vineet;s

kunal will tell witcha not to marry him and siddhi may mu kunal, but we all know things will solve and sinal another step closer

norzar
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My favorite was the opening scene. It was just too good Kunal asking Siddhi "what?"

It very nice Rani,loved both of them in that scene.Definitely ice is melting btw sinal,siddhi openly asking for pyaar se lena,baat karna,and kunal though not as open as siddhi but saying boliyena,πŸ˜†bye bye to her was good,😍and your wish is fulfilled kunal asked her to make coffee naπŸ˜†
Himmi_K thumbnail

Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightπŸ˜‰?  If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everπŸ˜†

i sometimes feel that he knows but tries to dissuade her because he is not sure if he is ready to reciprocate yet. 
They also havent brought the physical attraction part yet.. wonder why? 
Edited by Himmi_K - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightπŸ˜‰? If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everπŸ˜†</font>

True buh I thnk he knows aise hi bhaav kha raha hai πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other. Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.