Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bas kidnap hone ki kami baaki thi :(
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good epi as of now ...raveena is kidnapped ...chalo good atleast now her and rohit's story will be revealed in front of Kunal and i really hope now after the kidnapping Siddhi will tell Kunal abt rohit and no wicha in this matter and then there will be no MU 

and even if Wicha told Kunal before siddhi and also that siddhi knew it , he will get angry with siddhi , but at the end it will be Siddhi who will help to get Raveena back and MU will be cleared 😉
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Siddhisays that raveena's necessity is more imp than shilpa then,she didnt know that he'll fix shilpa's rishta in a moment.kunal says that he knows that she takes care of his family but at the cost of her own n impressed by that.he says that now shilpa necessity is more imp so he brought the jewellery with the loan he has taken.she asks how can you repay so much interest to which he says he'll take more cases n asks her to make coffee as he has to work.

nxt day siddhi runs behind kunal saying suniye to give lunch box,kunal says kahiye,she gives him n says he never takes it with pyar,n asks him to come home early as they have to got to shopping,he says let me go 1st then i'l return fast n says bye.seema n raj tease siddhi on this.

Rohit kidnaps raveena.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for LU. The opening scene was too good. I liked how Kunal asks Siddhi "What?" with his hand gesture.😍
TheRowdiest thumbnail
siddhi is openly demanding "pyaar " now days hmmm😉

yesterday it was Pyaar se baat and today Pyaar se lunch box lena 😛😉

great going Siddhi 😛
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kunal goes to PS to get some case history of old criminal.when he is in record section searching for file he sees vineet's file n surprised to see vineet's name among criminals files

precap:witcha n vineet celebrating that now the arrow has struck the right target.witcha imitates kunal saying witcha agar shaadi ke baad vineet ne tume kuch kar diya toh,he's very dangerous etc...n both start laughing
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxx 4 the LU Sahasra & snmalik ..
chalo its time 4 Vineet to get exposed
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Alo🤗

taakte  rehte tumhe sanjh sawere☺️...Awww  Siddhi ...n i want an Avi of the scene where she is looking at him and he catches her and asks her what n Sammyyy in black suit 😍
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
chalo they have revealed vineet and wicha's reality in front of viewers now ...soon it will be in front of siddhi ...who will fail them 😉

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

don't know y ekta is using d same road location for every outdoor scene

Sinal scene on d same road

Sinal n richa scene again on d same road 

n kidnappin of raveena on d same road 

i guess mumbai mein road kam pad gaye shootin ke liye

n thinkin logically dulhan ko koi akela bhejta hai tailors k paas measurements ke liye 

anyways focussin on Sinal 

again it ws Sinalicous

ekta meherbaan toh Sinal fans pehelwaan🤣