Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

oh wow,tab toh ek trip bantha hai yaar atleast for Sammy😍😆

That's what I said to V (not vishwamitra😆) that I want to go to Bombay to meet Sammy as they are neighbors and He said you haven't met any of relatives and don't care to meet them, but willing to travel all the way to Bombay just for Sammy🤣🤣🤣. I told him the trip will totally worth it If I could just meet him once😳.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nancy1996

Kaun Vishal jiske parents are so lucky!

Vishal, my hubby yaar. His parents see Sammy so very often as they live in the same building.
  Oops sorry didn't know aapke hubby hain... 🤣Nancy aise bol rahi ho ki Rani shouldn't have hubby🤣Par yeh jaante hue bhi you still haven't planned a trip home... mujhe address bhej dena.. main bmbay jaati rehti hoon.. I will drop by Sammy's place!
-sahasra- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

That's what I said to V (not vishwamitra😆)🤣 that I want to go to Bombay to meet Sammy as they are neighbors and He said you haven't met any of relatives and don't care to meet them, but willing to travel all the way to Bombay just for Sammy🤣🤣🤣. I told him the trip will totally worth it If I could just meet him once😳.Tell jiju that he should be happy b'coz of Sammy you are going to meet all your relatives now.😉😆

-Rani thumbnail

Vishal, my hubby yaar. His parents see Sammy so very often as they live in the same building.

Oops sorry didn't know aapke hubby hain... 🤣Nancy aise bol rahi ho ki Rani shouldn't have hubby🤣Par yeh jaante hue bhi you still haven't planned a trip home... mujhe address bhej dena.. main bmbay jaati rehti hoon.. I will drop by Sammy's place!

Waise I also forget that I have a hubby. It takes some getting used to of the idea of being married and having hubby. I have known him since we were in school and were knows as girlfriend boyfriend for so long, 10 years, that I forget that he is my hubby now🤣.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oops sorry didn't know aapke hubby hain... 🤣Nancy aise bol rahi ho ki Rani shouldn't have hubby🤣Par yeh jaante hue bhi you still haven't planned a trip home... mujhe address bhej dena.. main bmbay jaati rehti hoon.. I will drop by Sammy's place! 😆😆😆😆 Arey nahin... I mean... I thought ki ... hadh hai... mera woh matlab nahin tha... mujhe laga ki Vishal koi dost hoga inka... jinke parents ki building mein Sammy rehta hai... aur kuch nahin... 😊
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Waise I also forget that I have a hubby. It takes some getting used to of the idea of being married and having hubby. I have known him since we were in school and were knows as girlfriend boyfriend for so long, 10 years, that now I forget that he is my hubby now🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Awww. how sweet is that... isi baat pe main ice-cream kha ke aati hoon!
-Rani thumbnail
That's what I said to V (not vishwamitra😆)🤣 that I want to go to Bombay to meet Sammy as they are neighbors and He said you haven't met any of relatives and don't care to meet them, but willing to travel all the way to Bombay just for Sammy🤣🤣🤣. I told him the trip will totally worth it If I could just meet him once😳.Tell jiju that he should be happy b'coz of Sammy you are going to meet all your relatives now.😉😆

Actually, that's exactly what I tell him. He is very supportive though in this matter and says he will try his best to help me meet Sammy IF we ever go to Bombay. So sweet na?
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely episode!! no slow dance but the sinal scene was just so cute!😊
loved how siddhi asked 'aap mujhse pyaar se kab baat kare gain'...and kunal was just like 'na'...

-sahasra- thumbnail
😆 Arey nahin... I mean... I thought ki ... hadh hai... mera woh matlab nahin tha... mujhe laga ki Vishal koi dost hoga inka... jinke parents ki building mein Sammy rehta hai... aur kuch nahin... 😊[/QUOTE]I was just kidding,chalo meri tarf se bhi ek ice-cream khao😉😆
😆
-Rani thumbnail

Nancy - Sammy lives in Sven Bungalow, but I don't know the flat# right now, but will ask V's parents and will let you know so you can stalk Sammy when yo are in Bombay next time🤣🤣🤣.