Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 6

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW Pooja, You are not home? Are you traveling somewhere? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himmi_K thumbnail
Thanks Gals,
I am looking forward to be part of the fun discussions that go on here.. u gals are funny..
for me, i stumbled upon Parichay because of Keerti.. i used to watch her marathi serial on Star-Pravah but when i watched Parichay, i was so shocked. her character is exactly opposite to what she is playing here and yet so convincing.. 

and well as for Samir.. move over gals.. here comes a fan that has talked to him, shook hands with him and received a prize.. god! that was some years ago and the guy is still just as smoking hot.. ! πŸ˜‰
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: himali_kokate

Thanks Gals,

I am looking forward to be part of the fun discussions that go on here.. u gals are funny..
for me, i stumbled upon Parichay because of Keerti.. i used to watch her marathi serial on Star-Pravah but when i watched Parichay, i was so shocked. her character is exactly opposite to what she is playing here and yet so convincing.. 

and well as for Samir.. move over gals.. here comes a fan that has talked to him, shook hands with him and received a prize.. god! that was some years ago and the guy is still just as smoking hot.. ! πŸ˜‰

Oh my God!! @ RED.. I am so J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

BTW Pooja, You are not home? Are you traveling somewhere? 

Na me in greece ...husband fell sick so have sumtime to play with the net πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Thanks Gals,

OMG, can't believe you have met Sammy and have shaken hands with him. I am sooo jealous of you. You are the luckiest girl on this planet. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Himali welcome to Sinal crazy land,Nice to see more sinal fans coming up with their analysis,thoughts,opinions...As my friends said already we'll be more happy if you participate in the discussions actively.😊
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Husband fell sick during your romantic trip to GreeceπŸ˜”. Aww too bad. Anyways, it's a family trip or a romantic one just with hubby? Gosh, I am being so nosyπŸ˜†.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Ekta ka serial dekh ke bhi kuch nahi seeka Pooja ne... husband is sick and she is busy surfing the net! 🀣 (Just joking Pooja...)
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Gals,

and well as for Samir.. move over gals.. here comes a fan that has talked to him, shook hands with him and received a prize.. god! that was some years ago and the guy is still just as smoking hot.. ! πŸ˜‰After Keerti,here comes another person whom we menkas should feel jealous ofπŸ˜†

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
BTW... the net here sucksss...it took me forever to watch the epi🀣...but Sammmyyy😍