Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

KANHA, SYMBOL OF TRUE LOVE & BHAKTI...

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 This post is Devika ,s from FB...Posting it as i found it beautifully written and it moved me with its contents ...Dev is pure soul but is misguided and with Kanha,s Guidance will come to his true self and value the Radhika,s unconditional love ...He is realizing , but not fully awake ,but soon will realize his loss as Radhika is his soul-mate but he took her as granted ...

My mind is now thinking of Radhika, her absence and Dev's prem making me to plead to the Lord, Oh Dwaradhish...  bring her soon in front of him.    You are the ultimate word for Love, you are the definition of Love,  and you yourself is satisfied seeing Dev's love, then why ??
             Radhika, the devotee, mentioned once, but, today i thought of her Bhakthi.Her Lord waited for that critical moment to show His swaroop in front of her, took her roop to get her justice, she had her husband near her, but still he couldn't help, she stood alone in the battle field trusting your guidance, hoping for your help... and finally  You had to come..  and now You are here..
           Just like Draupathi.. who called out for U being near Arjuna, and Bheema near her, to give her protection, having her pathi yudhishtir in front of her with bowed head... and she asked  You.."Why did you take so much time to come to save me? Don't you care for me and my respect Krishna?". I was being undignified in front of so many people.
Kanha You had answer for her too..  Reminding her with her own call of "Dwarakidhish" , so it took you long to get there...  You reminded Draupathi..  It depends on how you think I am. If you think, I am far then I am far. If you think, I am everywhere, then I am everywhere for you."
        So when will your heart melt down to bring Dev's radhika in front of  him.. as  You are the symbol of love, and your head bow only in front of true love and bhakthi...
But the track is going good , with  Berkha mangalyam.. so i will wait for the real entry...:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful...
He is there when we call,just let Him finish his job now...then love kn flower again..