tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by tanthya

sathu jaanu...just loved your interpretation of the kushi and arnie boy wala scene...too good...it was like the scene just came to life..thanks yaara for writing it out so well...

Hug here's a tight hug from this sebwa..
appy

Thank You, Seb jaan ...Aaj bahut hi active ho..kya ... Bitter half  apne city ravana hogaye kya ..WinkLOLLOL..

Aww , My Pleasure.. Tangdi Kabab ...Happy that u liked it Big smile

Hug..sathu takes the Hug and gasps ... Oye-vey.. zara Aankhen khol Main hoon aapki PP nahi  ROFL

yes, bitter half ko bye bye bol diya..LOL
since, i will be inactive for 10days making up for it  with over-activity Big smileWink

Wink

Waaat Thaaa ?? Y will u be inactive again ??ShockedShockedShocked

yes, sathu yaara...going on another vacation..was planning to PM my teen deviyan with details Wink

Dammit, Man... Ee ka just when ARHI are taking off, u r taking off too.. tho kaise BB karenge ??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

sathu jaanu...just loved your interpretation of the kushi and arnie boy wala scene...too good...it was like the scene just came to life..thanks yaara for writing it out so well...

appy

Thank You, Seb jaan ...Aaj bahut hi active ho..kya ... Bitter half  apne city ravana hogaye kya ..WinkLOLLOL..

Hug..sathu takes the Hug and gasps ... Oye-vey.. zara Aankhen khol Main hoon aapki PP nahi  ROFL

since, i will be inactive for 10days making up for it  with over-activity Big smileWink

Wink

yes, sathu yaara...going on another vacation..was planning to PM my teen deviyan with details Wink

Dammit, Man... Ee ka just when ARHI are taking off, u r taking off too.. tho kaise BB karenge ??Confused

jaanu..no BBing for 10 days Ouch as no laptop on the trip...but yaar..murphy's law..I have always seen that when I am not there doing bak bak the story will go on so well and you girlies will have lots of arhi time and arhi masty that you will not miss me at all LOL...during the last trip..creepo dhamaka happened and this trip definitely some dhamaka will happen for sureWink
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Another shot that captivated me was  when Lavanya, Khushi, Payal all meet at the temporary green room..A call comes out for the  would be brides to step out .. immediately the girls begin to move..Lavanya stays back  and the Gupta girls walk out together  responding to the call ..One Bride already fixed by the Raizada's and another one fixed By Devi Mayya , a fact of which The Raizada's and the Gupta's are blissfully unaware of ..

I loved this part! Brilliant analysis!ClapClapClapClapClap

Khushi (ClapArshiLoverClap)

tanthya

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
This is a very good post
Loved the way you explained and justified each scene, yes it was a good episode in my eyes

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

appy

Wink

jaanu..no BBing for 10 days Ouch as no laptop on the trip...but yaar..murphy's law..I have always seen that when I am not there doing bak bak the story will go on so well and you girlies will have lots of arhi time and arhi masty that you will not miss me at all LOL...during the last trip..creepo dhamaka happened and this trip definitely some dhamaka will happen for sureWink

@ Bold...Yeh Baat hai !! ..Tho aaj hi ke liye ticket le lethi hoon Evil SmileWinkLOL..

Will Miss u, yaara... Ho sake tho log in from Hotel terminals ...Big smile

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

appy

Wink

@ Bold...Yeh Baat hai !! ..Tho aaj hi ke liye ticket le lethi hoon Evil SmileWinkLOL..

Will Miss u, yaara... Ho sake tho log in from Hotel terminals ...Big smile

yes jaanu...will miss yapping for sure...and will definitely try to login from hotel Smile
nema123 Goldie
nema123
nema123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Loved your post ... epi was much more interesting after reading your post...!!!

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Nice post Sathya Smile

ASR was shocked to see KKG at his door and went thorough a gamut of emotions that he forgot to thank Khushi for the gift...even I felt that this was the first gift he had received... he always gave others but seldom received anything in return... I guess Khushi brought un-sweetened Laddoos for him for Diwali which he  probably  never tasted after what transpired that night LOL

Wonder what was in the gift... it looks like a book/a Photo album or CD? I am dying to know LOL I wish the CVs will show us his reaction when he opens it up later LOL

I too understand that the episodes shown this week were required to move the story forward... I also felt that the CVs did not want to end LAs role abruptly... they wanted her to go gracefully thus gave her lots of screen time.. Clap I hope if and when they bring her back, she will not do a vamp role but be the cement to bind the relationship of both the leads... Smile

As you have predicated, next week is going to be tumultuous... we saw a pensive ASR during the sing song scene... I hope there wont be a high voltage melodramatic drama when ASR announces the news.. we have already scene Anjali ki jal bhari baatein in the pre-cap... LOL

Thank You, L3

True.. Arnav has walys given but has not received anything tangible in return plus  the he was receiving the gift for a not happening engagement .. He could neither  Thank her nor decline it for doing so would be  insulting Lavanya and Khushi's gesture ..He was in a predicament and wisely chose silence.. yet he was gracious enuf to acknowledge the gift  ..

I too want to know what is underneath the gift wrapper LOLLOL

Shyam  is enuf as a negative character  and If Lavanya is really making a comeback, let it be as a unifying force  and not as a divisive character ...

Go to top