Come Hither, WEDNESDAY !! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow! wonderful take, tanthya. Loved the way you captured the gift giving-taking. The emotions felt by both at that time is bang on! However I feel Arnav feels it more difficult to suppress the engagement truth from Khushi than vice versa. Khushi is more concerned of telling her engagement truth to Anjali than Arnav.

Eagerly waiting for the drama to unfold, be it Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hola jigery pooh πŸ€—

extremely sorry for my disappearing act during da past few days. got tied up with office jazz due to year end madness. still find it difficult to log in from work cuz my time is hogged by reports & meetings *sigh*

oky doks moving on, as much as i love IPKKND, i find da show going da typical indian serial way with present track changes. nah im not complaining cuz this is da only indian show i watch so im pretty content with what im offered at 8 pm but there's this little thorn which keeps poking me whenever something out of da blue goes on da show; for instance arnav's sudden empathy & respect towards blah, khushi's mixed reactions towards pervert and most importantly da pace of story telling which i find extremely dragging compared to initial epis

anyhow, i loved your take on da epi. spot on babez! i'd like to see a fast moving epi on monday with something happening unlike dragged scenes like thursday & friday. but da precap looks fabulous so im sure monday will be amazing!

btw what da fish is wrong with this anjali? she's behaving more like a newly born than a grown up woman. i feel pretty disgraced seeing her babyish behaviour on screen which sometimes makes me wanna slap myself for tolerating her on my tv screen πŸ€£

Howdy, My Spicy Friend..,

I think it is done to show that Arnav, an uncaring Arnav has finally begun to evolve and is becoming aware of the pain his actions are causing ... his sudden empathy..do not think so.. earlier his gestures were limited to getting gifts, now it has turned emotional too..Khushi's reaction in hindsight is perfectly understandable, as she had mentioned in one of her earlier episodes, she believes in spreading Happiness .. and she  knows that her action will  wreck Anjali's fragile world plus the pervert has  riddled Khushi with a suspicion that somewhere they too might have pressurized him..  so the slight hesitation..

Share the  pheeling..although I dont wanna slap myself..I long for  some Pandit to come n say that  she n her hubby will lead a happy life if one were to go off to Himalaya's n do severe penance..
Originally posted by nadak

Very well written analysis.
:D

Thank Yeww, nada πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Supna9

I luv to read ur post. U wrote every scene in detail. N da pic u noticed it na i noticed it 2 n showed it to my sis see there is sum symbolism . N gift gave n take scene u wrote it n i understand now with da help of ur description . Truely i dnt watch these epi with very much interest but i watched bcz story is moving na n i dn wanna that cvs 4 trp destroy this show concep . This show has life in its concept . I luv this show due to its concept . Two opposites attract n mohabbat durr janey na de nafrat pas aney na de . N about payal i dn think so she ll be a chup chap zulm sehney wali bahu ho No way she stands 4 her rights .

Thank you, Supna ...

Absolutely.. In fact the story line is  very old dating abck to fairy tales but  the way it si being presented is quite  interesting and on top of that ... the fact that it is being handled by two leads who have a scorching chemistry  makes this show vibrant..

I normally never like love stories and usually turn away after 10-15 days but this is the only show which has held me from 4-5 months..
Originally posted by lajwanti

Great analysis. You hit it bang on!

Thank You, Lajwanti..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lwfw

haha waiting till monday is difficult you are saying till wednesday sigh. but yeah you are right

excellent post once again πŸ‘

Intezaar ka phal meetha hotha hai, Jaani..hahahaah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you, Sharru πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by moon_mine

well written!!!!
loved it!!!!

Thank You,  Moon_Ur's πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ArshiLover

I loved this part! Brilliant analysis!πŸ‘

Khushi (πŸ‘ArshiLoverπŸ‘)

Thank You, Khushi πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MsCeylon

This is a very good post
Loved the way you explained and justified each scene, yes it was a good episode in my eyes

Thank you, Ms.Ceylon πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nema123

Loved your post ... epi was much more interesting after reading your post...!!!

Thank You,nema  for the lovely words..πŸ˜ƒ