Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

WOW... I must say that was a very beautiful post. great analyzing.  love it thank you for the post.πŸ‘

U r most welcome, Sunshine 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

nice post

Thank You, Maham πŸ˜ƒ
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SathuπŸ€—
Gud postπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mst of tims Wednesday cums wid bang..so lets c wats instore dis tim.πŸ˜ƒ
Luvd d term 'chutnification' u coindπŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seattleite

good one. Actually when khushi said "congra" and stopped today...I was laughing like hell...so cute

Thank You,Seattleite..

I actually think that Khushi's recent bout of English words are actually a hint that now focus will shift on evolving Khushi..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

just superb post..u captured everything.loved that..how u essayed everything,the summary of arhi scene.loved it

Khushi goes to closed room,the closed door suggesting the barrier that still exists , a door that shows that shows that now Khushi has entered his fort and only final barrier is left..There she stands m bearing her gift and even more important ly is that she is standing right outside the door holding happiness, joy, love in her hand.. she stands awaiting him, confident that he will open the door and true to her belief, Arnav opens the doors of his heart... genuinely happy for him , Khushi wishes him and extends her hand with the gift she has bought... The door opens , the genuine smile slips, surprise, a spasm of pain on seeing Arnav at the door... while Arnav is startled to see her , his eyes flicking at her and her gift..A look of surprise and incredulity that Khushi has bought a gift for him !! A disbelief that someone is gifting him, Him from whom people have taken , People had expectation n whose expectation he always fulfilled , Him who never expected anything in return is now getting a gift ...he seeks to confirm whether it was really for him..Khushi in a roundabout way confirms his query but also adds a rider that it is for both Lavanya and him...The straight looking eyes immediately sidles away from her ,guilt and discomfort on his face as he is unable to meet her eyes ...Khushi again thanks him for bringing happiness to her sibling ..and when she starts again on him getting bound in a relationship..Arnav gets restless, his discomfort increases, he cannot meet her eyes and accept her wish nor can he lie to her , there he stands fidgeting , unable to tell her the status quo , completely avoiding looking at her ..The negative cues are picked by a perceptive Khushi, whose smile begins to decrease, she is getting concerned and it is not helped by the continued silence of Arnav, a guy who is known not to waste time in idle talk ... Khushi is called .. Khushi then tells him that she is truly happy for him... which only leads to a sort of unresolved pain, impatience on Arnav's part..she finally seeks his leave, not moving until he tells her to go by a slight nod of his head ..But does she move , does he shut the door ..No, Both linger..not wanting to be away from one another,, suppressed emotions in their heart while impassive face outside ...Khushi turns away , the smile completely wiped away , as finally the tightly reined in feelings find a release for few seconds..she walks away from him ..while he stands there holding her gift, her first gift to him close to his heart.. he looks tenderly at the gift and looks at the way she went...pain for what he has lost in his eyes..The door stays open with Arnav standing at the threshold as if waiting for his Khushi to come back, her gift clutched close to his heart ..He stands there , anguish ridden, guilty but hopeful..

and

With Monday for song, Tuesday for explosion..the circus will start from Wednesday I suppose ...would love this

Thank You, Sarach...

I would not mid if axn starts from Monday on itself..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Fantabulous post,Sathya!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ...Even better than the Episode

Thank You, Sommy ..Lovely DP πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

Great post as always especially the "chutneyfication of Akash:) Ha ha 

Thank You, Sun..I genuinely felt for that softy..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

great post as always !!

you always bring positivity into everything .. love you for that πŸ€—

Thank You, Krish..πŸ€—

Aakhir B Positive  Blood group..have to justify the khoon dauding in my raghon na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: surenkal

Agree... any serious action will not happen before wednesday...
Monday will be all about the music video and la exit

Thank You, Surenkal
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbarretto

Thanks alot for the post... i so loved it...

It's My Pleasure rbarretto..πŸ˜ƒ