--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
great post as always !!
you always bring positivity into everything .. love you for that 🤗
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... any serious action will not happen before wednesday...
Monday will be all about the music video and la exit
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alot for the post... i so loved it...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hola jigery pooh 🤗

extremely sorry for my disappearing act during da past few days. got tied up with office jazz due to year end madness. still find it difficult to log in from work cuz my time is hogged by reports & meetings *sigh*

oky doks moving on, as much as i love IPKKND, i find da show going da typical indian serial way with present track changes. nah im not complaining cuz this is da only indian show i watch so im pretty content with what im offered at 8 pm but there's this little thorn which keeps poking me whenever something out of da blue goes on da show; for instance arnav's sudden empathy & respect towards blah, khushi's mixed reactions towards pervert and most importantly da pace of story telling which i find extremely dragging compared to initial epis

anyhow, i loved your take on da epi. spot on babez! i'd like to see a fast moving epi on monday with something happening unlike dragged scenes like thursday & friday. but da precap looks fabulous so im sure monday will be amazing!

btw what da fish is wrong with this anjali? she's behaving more like a newly born than a grown up woman. i feel pretty disgraced seeing her babyish behaviour on screen which sometimes makes me wanna slap myself for tolerating her on my tv screen 🤣
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileyhug7679

Yeah I too think Wednesday is the day 

Very nice post bat today's epi
I hope Shyam doesn't cause anymore problem actually Shyam is evident villain and Anjali is a silent killer with her crying and emotional lackness etc makes everyone listen to her ughhh I hate that women sorry but I had to get that out of me

Thank You, Smiley..

Yes, Wednesday has always been 'THE DAY' for the Cv's ...lets hope they maintain the trend although would not mind if they start right from Monday itself..😃

Shyam not cause any more problems  !!😲😲😲 ...It is like fervently hoping that Devil will  stop doing his bad deed ...😆

Anjali... Plzz don't get me started  on her childish tantrums, coo'ing voice , constant penchant to flood Delhi  , her  per second panic attacks, 365 days pooja n vrats 😡😡😡😡

😆
xCrystalTearx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written analysis.
:D
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I luv to read ur post. U wrote every scene in detail. N da pic u noticed it na i noticed it 2 n showed it to my sis see there is sum symbolism . N gift gave n take scene u wrote it n i understand now with da help of ur description . Truely i dnt watch these epi with very much interest but i watched bcz story is moving na n i dn wanna that cvs 4 trp destroy this show concep . This show has life in its concept . I luv this show due to its concept . Two opposites attract n mohabbat durr janey na de nafrat pas aney na de . N about payal i dn think so she ll be a chup chap zulm sehney wali bahu ho No way she stands 4 her rights .
lajwanti thumbnail
Great analysis. You hit it bang on!
bikerider thumbnail
haha waiting till monday is difficult you are saying till wednesday sigh. but yeah you are right

excellent post once again 👏
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well written!!!!
loved it!!!!