Fan Fictions

LMLBl! ArSh SS updt pg 13 n check pg1 - Page 9

ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Hey i want updates...plz update suppeeersooon with looonr romantic parts...i want to read a romantic scene from u...

hehehe m sure i cant write romantic scenes... i'll screw it up... i can write the stories jinme kashish ho, tadap ho u knw... 😳 aur abhi ke liye wahi thik hai 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambika02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kashkidiwani

update madam!!!!!

wil start writing today ashi... so maybe update tmrw or day after 😛
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice ss
loved it 
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...
Loved it... 
Can't wait to read more...
Please add me to your PM list...
 continue soon...
ambika02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rapunzzel

nice ss

loved it 

hey thanks 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShforever06

Awesome...

Loved it... 
Can't wait to read more...
Please add me to your PM list...
 continue soon...

thanks dear... i have added u :)
ambika02 thumbnail

It was almost dawn now, for the world outside and for the world inside her as well. Whole night Shilpa kept thinking about everything that happened in her life in past few years. All the memories kept running in her mind. The day when she got admission to the prestigious medical school of the country where her dad and di had studied, the day when she had won the best outgoing student award of the college, the day when she joined Sanjeevani and met all her friends, and the day when HE came in her life. The first impression that Armaan left on her was of a spoilt brat. He was very careless, a player and a guy, whom any traditional girl would think as a last option to fall in love with.

They would always keep fighting. The fights were never serious though, it would always have some silly reason. But there was some spark between them. Later she started getting this weird feeling that armaan was always finding reasons to talk to her. Suddenly his behavior was changed. He started behaving in more decent way.

And then Varun came. She met him through common friends. He impressed her in the first meeting itself. Slowly the meetings kept increasing. They shared many common likings so it never bothered her. She used to admire him. He was a great guy, a decent gentleman, just the way she wanted her lover to be. Hence when Varun asked her out on a date, she did not even once thought of refusing it. It was like obvious for her that she will marry him. But destiny had different plans. Instead of becoming Varun's wife, she was Mrs. Armaan Mallik. But was she really sad about it?

And there was this guy, who not only held her hand in the most difficult times, but also tried to give her all the happiness in his world, sometimes going beyond his reach. He not only took care of her health but also of her emotional needs. Never did he try to show his rights as a husband on her neither in any way which she would feel awkward about.

But she was always afraid of the world, the people outside whom we call society. She was afraid that if she started living a happy life with armaan, people would blame her that she forgot Varun. Adding to that, whenever she used to call Varun's mom out of the responsibility she felt for them, but all she used to hear was, it was so cruel of Shilpa to marry someone so easily and forget Varun. Shilpa would keep listening to all this blames. She was held guilty countless times, for the crime that she never did.

She closed her eyes thinking what it could mean to her to live without him, without armaan now. She froze at that thought. Even the thought was so horrible that she brushed it off her mind. She stood up determined. He can't go. She won't let him go. She didn't care about the world now. Neither did the thought of the blames done by Varun's parents stop her. She knew Varun too would want her to be happy. She deserved to be happy. THEY deserved to be happy. It was certainly not a crime to love your husband, to fall for a guy who proved himself time n again as her true life partner.

She came out of the room. Coming downstairs she started looking for him in the hall, hoping against hope that he would be there. That was when a servant came and gave her an envelope. With thudding heart she opened it.

To,

Shilpa,

I could not decide whether to call you dear or my Shilpa hence just Shilpa.

First of all I am sorry. I am sorry for not understanding you and your feelings correctly, for letting the tears make way in your eyes. However I would never be sorry for one thing, for loving you! It is not in my hands, to stop myself from doing that.

They say love at first sight happens. But I was a boy who had always believed that I can play around with any girl I want to and then move on. But you changed it Shilpa. Each and every talk of us, each and every interaction, whether it's fighting or just random discussion, you started controlling my mind. And even before I could stop myself, I had fallen for you, deeply, madly.

Trust me when I came to know about you and Varun, I decided to bury my feelings in my heart. That was probably the most difficult decision of my life Shilpa, even more difficult when I chose to leave house and to be a doc rather than joining dad's business. It's very easy to say, if you love someone your happiness lies with him staying happy. But its real test when it comes to living this situation.

And the worst thing is to see your love having heartbreak. I was the unlucky one to see it. Because every tear that you shed after Varun's accident, it tore my heart. Only I know how much I have yearned to come to you and to soothe your pain somehow. I wanted to tell you that I was there with you. But all I could do was praying god to ease your pain, to be with you always. And if he can, give me all your sorrows, because you were in pain Shilpa, but I had the wounds for it.

I clearly remember the day when you came to me requesting to cancel our wedding. I have to agree I was being selfish then. I mean even if I would have to bet on my life, still I would never choose to lose you. But I had promised myself that I will never force myself on you. All I wanted to do was, to take care of you. 

But today, I got it clear Shilpa, you were always right. We are not destined to be. I was trying to snatch something which is not mine. Could you please forgive me Shilpa?

And though I have no right to ask you something, could you do me few favors?

First, please be the way you want to be from now on. Live your life to the fullest. I am sure Varun also wants that. And the last thing, please forgive me for the pendent which is kept along with this note'it was supposed to be your birthday gift and it has written shona on it'. Shona. I always used to call you shona in my thoughts and the innumerable chats I did with your photos. I wanted to see your face when you would see the gift and hear it first time from me. Alas.

I promise I would never come back to your life again to cause you anymore pain Shilpa.

Will always love you and only you,

Armaan

Shilpa collapsed on the sofa. The letter fell off her hands. And the pendent was lying on the floor. Her eyes filled with the tears. He loves me so much and only when I decided to reciprocate to his feelings, god had to do this? No, god can't be that cruel. Shilpa had decided that now she and armaan were going to be together, like they were brought by their fate. And now she will do exactly that, stop him from going away.

Shilpa opened the parking gate and pulled out her car. She didn't even care what she wore, what was the time, did she even know where he is gone. All she knew was he is HER love and she will not let it go from her. She was driving on the roads. There was absolutely no traffic, as it was not even sunrise yet. And here was a girl, a passionate lover, a loving wife searching the man who had taken her heart with him!

(please read this song and imagine Shilpa saying the lyrics.)

dil mera ek tara dil mera awaara

dil mera behosh banjara

dhadkono se bhi anjana

yeh priya baan biraana

hai teri pyaar ki dhuunase begaana

pyaar hota hai kya

tumse jaana sanam

saath parchhaaiyan

harghadi harkadam

mehake meri saansomein

teri khushaboo saajan

manse man ka rishta na tute koi kaaraN

chamki hai aaj meri jindagi

na koi khwahishey na koi ilteja

tum nibhate rahe dil se dil ki wafaa

maine badi der se jaana

mein hun teri jogan

kore kagaj ki tarah kora mera yeh mann

barsaade aaj baadal pyaarka..ohohoho'

dil mera ek tara dil mera awaara

dil mera behosh banjara

Precap

Armaan- say it. Say it, you love me Shilpa.

Shilpa- I don't. I don't love you armaan.

He looked at her frowning and was about to say something, she kept her finger on his lips. 'Let me complete..I don't love you Mr. Armaan Mallik because I own you!

Edited by -ambika- - 12 years ago
ambika02 thumbnail
A/N-
1. Note- I want to thank Sameera Di and Anumeha for helping me out with the beautiful banners. I could not and did not want to choose between the two hence putting both of them. I think this will be the first arsh ff with 2 banners flaunting. I am happy for it. Let me know what do you think about it and the update below. 😊
Well tell me if that sucked, I mean the Precap thing. I tried to make it intense, but don't know if it came out that way. Will try to post this part soon and it will be last part for this SS. Consider it as epilogue too :P
3.Try to listen to that song I have put in this part. It's from a bit old movie "16 December". It is the inspiration behind this whole SS, as I always imagined KaSh whenever I used to listen it.
Edited by -ambika- - 12 years ago
FULTUSI thumbnail
awesome update
plzz continue soon
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting eagerly for their confession