Users

Frequent Posters

ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

ok so need a banner...

may be i could help...

just let me know...how u want it to be..

n waiitng for the update...

hey thank u anumeha 🤗
ambika02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_12

well here i think i can help u out if u like my work ... You can see my banners and work at my ffs.. pm me the details and i'll tell you what i can do..😊

thats so sweet... thx sameera 😳
ambika02 thumbnail

He looked at the decorations once again. It was perfect. He smiled satisfied with it. Now it was just her presence which was required to make this perfection turn complete!

Shashank and Padma were looking at armaan and thinking that they have indeed found a right guy for their daughter. Her happiness seemed to be his destination. What else would any parents want? Anjali was happy too. Firstly she was not very happy with this wedding as she knew Shilpa still could not get over Varun's death. She won't be able to do justice in this marriage. But seeing Armaan's love for her, today she became sure of the fact that he will be there with her sister always.

Shilpa stopped the car in front of their house. For a moment she felt, she stopped by some other house by mistake. She heard noise of people talking from inside. It seemed there was some party going on inside. She parked the car and entered. As soon as she stepped in, rose petals showered on her. Firstly she didn't understand what was happening. Then she looked at the garden. Her heart stopped for a moment. The whole garden was illuminated with the lightings, in the center there was a big white board written "Happy Birthday Shilpa" on it.

She saw him approaching her taking slow, steady steps. She was standing there holding her breath. He came and stood a few inches away, looking straight in her eyes, as if trying to tell her all his feelings. She wanted to deny them all! Holding the gaze, he leaned in and kissed lightly on her cheek. He whispered "happy Birthday shona"

Everyone was admiring this cute couple. God has indeed made a beautiful match.

But then something unexpected happened. Shilpa slapped Armaan! For a moment no one understood what just happened. Armaan was staring at her wide eyed.

"How dare you do this armaan? Main apna birthday celebrate karungi ye tumne socha bhi kaise? Mujhe koi khushi nahi manani samajh gayye tum?"

And crying hard, she ran inside straight to her room. Once she closed the door she slipped on the floor, crying her heart out. She was angry on him for celebrating her birthday, she was angry as she did not have the rights to celebrate anything now, without Varun, she was angry as HE was breaking all her vows, and she was angry for that skipped heartbeat of hers when his lips touched her skin. She was so hopeless and her tears were for this helplessness.

Just then the door opened sharply and Anjali barged in.

Armaan was standing there trying to gulp in the truth that it was all over. Of course, she was right, how could he do this? Did not he know, whatever he does, she will always love Varun? Afterall Varun was her first love, and you can never forget it, just like he can never forget HER. But he could not let this happen more now. Seeing tears in her eyes, and that too because of him was the last thing he wished. He had to leave. He had to go away from her. That was the only way to let her live peacefully, he thought. No matter even if it means a death, living a life without having Shilpa in it would be like dying every moment for him. He went near Shashank and Padma. They were confused and angry as well for shilpa's behavior. They had thought, she has moved on in her life now. But they were proved wrong. Armaan went to them.

" mom, dad, I think it's time for me to leave. I don't want her to suffer or cry because of me now. Please forgive me; I could not keep my promise to keep her happy."

Padma and Shashank dint know what to say. It was indeed a tragic game of fate that they could not even stop him. Why he should live a painful and sad life because of her, they thought. And hence, they just silently nodded.

He tried to find Anjali but she was not there.

Shilpa turned to look her elder sister standing in her room, with angry look on her face. Anjali never used to have that look when she looked at Shilpa. Shilpa frowned seeing it.

"What do you think you are doing Shilpa? Kyun karr rahi ho tum ye? Ek ladka jo tumhe dilo-jaan se chahta hain tum uske chahat ko respond nahi karr sakti to at least aise insult to mat karo. I never expected this from you Shilpa."

This was the first time her di called her Shilpa, shona was the word. That meant she was really disappointed. Shilpa opened her mouth to say something, when Anjali's phone rang.

'Are you sure armaan?' Shilpa heard Anjali saying on the phone. So it was HIM. Why is he not leaving her alone? Little did she know, he was doing exactly that!

'Ok I understand. Take care. I will miss you.'

Shilpa got puzzled. "miss you?" Anjali di ne miss u kyun kaha?

Anjali hung the phone and looked at her with sadness on her face. Shilpa feared seeing that.

"You know Shilpa, thodi der pehle I was feeling sad for armaan. As whatever happened it was not his mistake. But now I feel bad for you. Kyunki tumhe bhagwan ne do bar bless kiya tha sacche pyar se, par tumne use kho diya. Iss bar to apne hath se. but I want to know what was Armaan's mistake? Agar Varun tumhe chodke chala gayya to usme armaan ki kya galti? Agar Varun ki death ho gayyi to usme armaan ki kya galti hain? Agar tum uske pyar ko nahi samajh sakti to usme uski kya galti hain? And if you don't want to listen to your heart and accept that you can fall in love again, then what is armaan's fault god damnit? Tum apne jindagi ke sath sath uski bhi life ke sath khel rahi thi, but you know what I am really happy ki woh ja raha hain. For god's sake Shilpa, Varun ka jaana ek hadsa tha, destiny thi who, usme kisiki galti nahi hain. Na tumhari, na armaan ki. Aur jindagi me second chance kismet se milta hain, usse mat gawao shona. Tum jinda ho Shilpa. Aur iska matlab hain ki bhagwan bhi chahte hi ki tum isse jeo. Not for the sake of it, but sachchi tarah se."

Tears kept flowing from both of their eyes. Anjali told all the things to her which somehow she kept denying. She did not want to accept, armaan had taken a place in heart. She did not want to forget her past and kept thinking she had to live a life without happiness now. Anjali glanced at her once and left the room. Her eyes were filled with tears as well. She prayed silently, 'god, if you have got them together, please don't let them separate now.'  Just then a star broke in the sky. Her wish reached up there 😳

Precap

1.Armaan's letter to Shilpa.

2. Shilpa realizes, what she's going to lose, her LIFE! 😳

i knw i need to update my other ff as well...will try to by this weekend...
and waiting for ur response and replys 😳 silent readers pls hit the like tab :) and for PMs add me to your buddy list...
Edited by -ambika- - 12 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww so he's going.?
So wanna c em together.
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great part..hope shilpa realizes her true feelings 4 armaan:)
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!I swear i am holding my breath till the next part, but plz plz write longer ones, it feels dissatisfied to read so less from such an amazing writer..i am totally loving the story to the core...plz write more supersooon...this is the best of ur works...
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome update
Loved it
Poor Armaan
Loved Anjali
Hope Shilpa stops Armaan from leaving
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm