Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kashkidiwani

first again πŸ˜‰
hey dear πŸ˜ƒ
m already in love wid this ff... this is awesome awesome awesome awesome
poor armaan😭 shilpa slapped him??? how rude 😑
but i hope everything goes fine
armaan kaha ja raha hai ????? 😲 kyu ja raha hai??? 😲
n itna chota update????? vry bad 😑 ek toh itne din ke baad update diya n woh bhi chotu sa 😭
plz cont soon n give a vryyy big update πŸ˜‰

ashi πŸ€—
aww thx for loving this ff... 😳 
u wld knw soon why she slapped him n where is he going πŸ˜› and regarding the length, thats the max long part i can manage πŸ˜† wil updt by tonight 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kash

omg!!!!it was so awesome,..
armaan is so sweet n caring,i just fell in love with his charactr
all was turning out so beautifully but then the precap scaterred it all..shilpa slapped him!!!!!??? poor ammy.
thnx for the pm...can't wait to read more

hey thax for liking the part... m glad u liked armaan's chara... thats hw i wanted to portray it 😳 hope u wld cont liking the story 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sameera_12

Hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean free fund mein thappar wo bhi pati ko?? koi izzat nahi hai kya uski?? koi rah chalta gunda samjha tha kya? jo sab k saamne apne pati ko thappar maar diya... disgusting!!!😑
continue soon and thanks for pm...

hey sameera I understand where r u coming from dear... trust me, i wont let it be unfair, or unrealistic on any means... sometimes we tend to take out anger on the person we think, is most close to us... and in such situations, generally we dnt think abt anything else...same is happening with shilpa... she's in denial right nw and is fighting with her innerself and she took out it all on him...afterall its nt always necessary that only a wife will face the frustrations of a husband right... 😳 bt i wld try to convince it more aptly in next part... hope i'll succeed :)
ambika02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

awesome update!!!!!!!!

poor arman!!!!!
why can shilpa not accept the love of arman and that she also fell in love w/ arman?
great precap!!!!!!
please update soon.

hey thx for the comment 😳 and well, she'll fall in love gradually... it cant happen immidiately na...i'll try to write more on her pov in next part 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeru_s_armaan

urgh...shilps is so URGH...

armann is cho chweet nd she is torturing him...

hope she realizes her mistake soon...

love ur ff

tahnks for the commnet 😳
well, she's not torturing him, she's taking out her frustration on him (other way round frm dmg u can say πŸ˜› ) and he loves her truly, so he's being with her... hope u wld keep loving the ff 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
Note- hello guys... I need a banner for this ss as well as my other ff... cld anyone of u help me in this pls? i dont know to make one
And  abt the precap of last part-  i see many of u r angry abt the precap, bt its the necessity fo this story πŸ˜› *ducks chappals*and we have seen armaan being rude to her many times before right? so is this time, he's taking her bad behavior, pls dnt get angry... and i think if u love someone truly, u stand by him in every condition, thats wat he's doing... shilpa is eventually going to understand this 😳 so pls be patient dearies 😳
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ok so need a banner...

may be i could help...

just let me know...how u want it to be..

n waiitng for the update...

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ambika-

Note- hello guys... I need a banner for this ss as well as my other ff... cld anyone of u help me in this pls? i dont know to make one

And  abt the precap of last part-  i see many of u r angry abt the precap, bt its the necessity fo this story πŸ˜› *ducks chappals*and we have seen armaan being rude to her many times before right? so is this time, he's taking her bad behavior, pls dnt get angry... and i think if u love someone truly, u stand by him in every condition, thats wat he's doing... shilpa is eventually going to understand this 😳 so pls be patient dearies 😳

well here i think i can help u out if u like my work ... You can see my banners and work at my ffs.. pm me the details and i'll tell you what i can do..😊
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can understand u
its okey for me