Originally posted by: Kashkidiwani

yeee first time in my whole life... as in etihas mein pehli baar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mera comment sabse pehla hai... wow 😳
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! this was totallty amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
like frealy awesome... shilpa my poor baby 😭
bt no worry armaan hai na πŸ˜‰ armaan sab samhal lega
wish shilpa mere armaan ke sath zyada rude na ho
cont soon will be waiting 😊

hey thank you so much for the sweet words dear... hope i'll continue getting this love 😳
ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Hey awesome story...but one small req, if it is going to have a sad ending, plz dont pm me..but do keep pming me for the other 1, i shall reply as soon as i am free..

thanks for the comment sabz and dont worry i can never think of any kash story with sad end... they had enough sad ends in dmg πŸ˜› will be waiting for ur comment 😊
ambika02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shilpa opened her eyes as the morning sunrays disturbed her sleep. She got puzzled when she realized she was sleeping in a comforter near the window, and then those memories of last night came to her. Once again she felt her legs had no strength to stand up. Once again it was a start of new day with same pain. She had to live this life just for the sake of it. She sighed and looked at the clock on his table. It showed 7 am and the date was'.. heck 10th ? That meant it was her birthday!? The day which always made her excited for last 22 years, today she felt not even a slightest excitement about it. In fact it made one more memory alive. Varun had promised her, this year it will be the best birthday for her. And he had broken the promise already.

Armaan was still in sleep. She decided to get ready for hospital as she had early duty today. She opened her wardrobe and chose one simple dress. She didn't want to feel any joy, any special feelings today. Getting ready, Shilpa made her way downstairs, towards the kitchen, and engrossed herself in making breakfast for them. Though she did not love Armaan, she respected the institution called marriage, and hence she never declined her responsibilities as a wife, as HIS wife.

After 15-20 minutes, Shilpa was arranging dishes on dining table with breakfast. She noticed armaan coming down the stairs. Their eyes met for a mere second, but it was enough to stir her. And then she saw a sweet small smile, playing on his lips. How could she neglect that everytime she saw his smile, she would feel everything was OK, that her world was complete. There was so much innocence, so much liveliness filled in it. Suddenly, she realized she was admiring Armaan. Holy freak, how could she?  She was not allowed to feel this way for him. In fact feel anything for him. She cursed herself for that. Telling him to have his breakfast, she hurriedly left for Sanjeevani.

Between all this, one thing she felt happy and relieved for was, he did not wish her. Or maybe he had forgotten her birthday. Whatever it was, she decided that it was the right thing.

Armaan's POV

He was very happy today. Shaadi ke baad Shilpa ka pehla Birthday! He wanted it to be very special, of course. And then, he would finally confess it to her. Not that she was unaware of his feelings; in fact whole hospital was aware of this fact that Armaan loves Shilpa limitlessly. But he never said it to her directly. Today there was no looking back. He had decided to tell her that she was the one whom he always wanted to see by his side, she was the one whose smile meant everything for him, and she was the one who's coming into his life made it worth living. He wanted to spell it out for her, that she IS his life. He once again looked at the beautiful pendent he had bought for her. No matter how much time she would take to reciprocate his feelings, he would never give up. He closed his eyes to feel the happiness he was feeling just about thinking of today's evening.  He finished his breakfast and left for a beautiful day.

Whole day no one came and wished Shilpa. Not even her dad or Anjali Di. This really bothered her because though she knew, they were aware of her sadness, they were behaving normally with her. So, why no one at least came and mentioned about her birthday?

Everything was going as per his plans. Now, each passing moment was like a year for him. He was constantly checking his watch. Hoped time really flies off at twice the speed today. Atul and Rahul even poked him that he was being very impatient as if it was his wedding today. Only he knew how much he was waiting for that moment when he would tell his Shilpa, about the love he holds for her! He made the calls to the cake shop, the event organizers again and again to check if everything was going OK. Finally it was the time. Shilpa had an operation to attend, so she was going to come at around 8 pm. And it was just 6 now. Still he wanted to reach early and check the preparations again. Everyone else was going to join him soon. Armaan pulled out his car from the parking zone of Sanjeevani and drove towards home, their home.

Precap

1.    She was shocked than surprised to see all the preparations and the crowd gathered at their house. Armaan approached her slowly; she was standing there holding her breath. Her eyes full of tears, for many reasons. He came and stood there just few inches away. And then his trademark smile.

"Happy Birthday Shilpa!" he said and bent near her face and lightly kissed on her cheek.

That was the last straw. And before she realized, she slapped him hard.

2.    "Why are you doing this to him, Shilpa? Kya mil raha hain tumhe iss sab se?"

"Di aap toh sab janti hain na? aap to at least aisa mat kaho."

"sab janti hoon issi liye Shilpa. Kis baat ki saza de rahi ho tum use aur apne aap ko? Iss baat ki, ki wo tumse pyar karta hain? Ya phir iss bat ki, ki shayad ab tum bhi uske liye.."

"nahi Di. Main ye nahi hone de sakti."

"toh phir main yeh kahoongi ki tum bahut badkismat ho, jo apna pyar ek bar nahi dubara khone jaa rahi ho. Armaan jaa raha hain Shilpa."

hello guys... updating a small part... dont know when i will update next so have given 2 precaps... give me ur feedbacks 😊
Edited by -ambika- - 12 years ago
Kashkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
first again πŸ˜‰
hey dear πŸ˜ƒ
m already in love wid this ff... this is awesome awesome awesome awesome
poor armaan😭 shilpa slapped him??? how rude 😑
but i hope everything goes fine
armaan kaha ja raha hai ????? 😲 kyu ja raha hai??? 😲
n itna chota update????? vry bad 😑 ek toh itne din ke baad update diya n woh bhi chotu sa 😭
plz cont soon n give a vryyy big update πŸ˜‰

Edited by Kashkidiwani - 12 years ago
nIhArIkA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting concept..loved both the parts..precap seems exciting..continue soon..:)
-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!it was so awesome,..
armaan is so sweet n caring,i just fell in love with his charactr
all was turning out so beautifully but then the precap scaterred it all..shilpa slapped him!!!!!??? poor ammy.
thnx for the pm...can't wait to read more
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aww ammy is so sweet. Y did she slapped him. Omg noo y is he leaving;->
cont soon plx
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean free fund mein thappar wo bhi pati ko?? koi izzat nahi hai kya uski?? koi rah chalta gunda samjha tha kya? jo sab k saamne apne pati ko thappar maar diya... disgusting!!!😑
continue soon and thanks for pm...

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Nice part!armaan is so sweet! Omg! Can't believe it she will slap him! Do cont .soon...thanxx for the PM