Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS: A Thorn In The Heart (Part 2)

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hope you guys enjoyed the other part so here's the next one,
enjoy it...
Khushi walked on wondering, (Why does Arnavji always do this when he says he doesn't care?) a hundred thoughts were running through her mind all at once. Then she stopped when she saw Lavanya packing her things in her room.
'Lavanya, what are you doing?' Lavanya was startled and she turned around to see Khushi. She couldn't tell her anything.
'Nothing Khushi, I am clearing my wardrobe to move into ASR's room' 
Khushi forgot all about their engagement because of everything going on. She was jealous for some reason, she didn't understand her feelings at all. She had worked so hard for this. Her sister was also getting engaged. Lavanya then went downstairs with Khushi by her side, everyone looked at Khushi not Lavanya as they were all astounded by Khushi's beauty and simplicity. She put on smile for show but inside she was hurt and scared. She felt someone's glare on her and she knew exactly who it was, Arnav. She tried to ignore him by looking at her sister but she couldn't so she went to stand against a pillar. She closed her eyes and all she could think of was Arnav. She knew that she loved him, but she also faced the same problem as Arnav, did he love her? 

She then felt someone's hot breath on her face and she felt a tingling sensation on her face. She opened her eyes to be greeted by Arnav himself. She felt nervous. He moved closer until the gap between them was almost closed. She was breathing heavily and her heart was pounding against her chest. She looked at Arnav and he said something which put hope back into her heart,
'Me and Lavanya are not getting engaged'. She felt elated but sadness. What about Lavanya? Arnav knew exactly what she was thinking and he said,
'She knew that I didn't love and I wanted her to be with someone who could give her happiness not sadness.' Khushi felt touched by his words and she was surprised that he was so caring and thoughtful about Lavanya. He then held Khushi's hand and asked her,
'Will you marry me, Khushi Kumari Gupta?'
That's all for now comment on it please...
Another post later on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lollipop4uLily2011smileyhug7679pri12LyssaPie.Saraa.

pri12 IF-Rockerz
pri12
pri12

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
niceee...plzz pm me if u updte next part
Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
nicce update. pm me plz wen will u update nxt part of it.
LyssaPie IF-Sizzlerz
LyssaPie
LyssaPie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Very nice update Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top