Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ---Pari---

Frankly, I'm finding the story extremely draggy now... c'mon... does it really take an entire episode to show the Guptas coming to the raizada house? Very very disappointed with today's episode... had  expectations for it... And ye ArHi... I dunno unki lovestory kahan pe atki hui hai...

A lso,did La training have to last for 4 months?I don't think so.Its so slow.
MESSAGE TO CV'S: Please... please... in case you're forgetting, lemmi tell you that the leads of this show are ARNAV AND KHUSHI... not mami ji... not anjali... not nani... not payal... not Akash... they are SIDE CHARACTERS... who should be responsible for bringing ArHi closer... NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...
 Also,you're right about this,too.payal aakash track b4  arhi's luv story made Arnav and Khushi's love story  seem less important.they are the friggin LEADS afterall.
And as far as women on TV, damn, i agree 1000% with you. How come we women are portrayed to be such clueless, helpless creatures?? Most irritating of all, how come it is always women giving sacrifices and KURBAANI, and all that? Oh COME ON! Which CENTURY is this again??

Exactly,there was no need for Khushi to sit there and cry when she could have easily told aakash or Nani about Shyam.Why does she always need to sacrifice for the family and in return they do nothing for her ?So stupid.
Sorry if my post sounds offending... just... I was extremely disappointed today... Thought the salaame ishq dance would air today... and the fact that it didn't, was enough to get me going. Dont be sorry,I'm also upset with the show.The song,it would be fun,but I dont know why Khushi is dancing around instead of telling them the truth.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
It seemed to me that Arnav wanted to tell Khushi the truth about his engagement being called off but he was unable to do so. It is not that Arnav doesn't love Khushi or isn't mesmerized by her beauty, he just has a lot on his mind right now. The gift was for an engagement that is no longer happening, it is just complicated at this moment.
zuaireah thumbnail
Agreed on all counts. They really need to come up with a new track. this love and hate and confusion is getting a bit too hard to handle. 
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Right on!!

Thank you SO MUCH for making this post!

Along with your request, I would just like to tag along the whole "Please take care of Shyam"  I'm really tired of his track now.  I was so Happy after Khushi found out and went "do you think i'll stay quiet?"  I was really hoping that she would tell everyone but she didnt!!  ugh.  the story seems to be moving but at the same time, the same events are happening.

Shyam almost getting caught but he gets away every time.
Arnav-Khushi fight and both feel bad abotu it later because they're totally in love.
Mami's constant hate towards Khushi and Payal
Anjali's never ending prayers and fastings for Shyam.
Same old emotional drama with Shashi-Garima-Bua Ji.

Its really starting to get to me as much as I love this show!!
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree..its frustrating to watch anymore..used to love this show..but NOW..??..
AshRun thumbnail
😊
Originally posted by: love_iqbal_khan

Right on!!

Thank you SO MUCH for making this post!

Along with your request, I would just like to tag along the whole "Please take care of Shyam"  I'm really tired of his track now.  I was so Happy after Khushi found out and went "do you think i'll stay quiet?"  I was really hoping that she would tell everyone but she didnt!!  ugh.  the story seems to be moving but at the same time, the same events are happening.

Shyam almost getting caught but he gets away every time.
Arnav-Khushi fight and both feel bad abotu it later because they're totally in love.
Mami's constant hate towards Khushi and Payal
Anjali's never ending prayers and fastings for Shyam.
Same old emotional drama with Shashi-Garima-Bua Ji.

Its really starting to get to me as much as I love this show!!

Right!! If u think about it,NO SINGLE ASPECT of the story is making sense anymore.Now people might tell me not to expect logic from Indian shows (they have told me ) but there has to be SOME logic with the LEAD couples story,right ?? Also ur SO right about how the story "SEEMS" to be moving but its not.I hate how they try to make it LOOK like so much is happening.I really hope that LA doesn;t stay because of Anjali's stupid dialogues and that Arnav and Khushi dont get engaged next week. I love them but I dont want a marriage this quickly because after marriage it will be typical saas-bahu saga with Maami torturing Khushi and Payal. Plus the romance gets REALLY cheesy,liek tooo sweet ya know ? I wanna see hot passionate scenes. Her playing hard-to-get,and Arnav running after her. What say ? 😊
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya he can say thanks but i think he didnt told because he had break with la.
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aki_spAki_sp

Ya he can say thanks but i think he didnt told because he had break with la.

But Khushi told him that she's not giving him a gift only because its his engagement, She said that its also for bringing her sister together with Aakash 😊 He could have said thanks for that.BAsic manners ya know.Oh well,its whatever,lets see how their love story develops.I just dont want a super fast marriage followed by wayy too cheesy romance 😆
Edited by AshRun - 12 years ago