CVs : Enough now. A humble request from a fan

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I understand that the Cvs have a lot to juggle at once and everything can't always make sense,but it's getting extremely unbearable now. I'm really confused as to whether Arnav really loves Khushi or not. His reaction to Khushi handing him a gift was really weird. Can't he atleast say,"thanks" or acknowledge her presence in some way or the other ? Cvs,if you are reading this then let me tell you that the story is not making any sense. It's not about Arnav and Khuhi anymore. We saw so many months of hate,can we some love now ? Please ? Also, why are women being portrayed as brainless creatures? Khushi could have easily told the rest of the family about Shaym's truth,right ? Anjali needs to stop being so superstitious and trusting. It's the 21st centure and this show is viewed by 21st century people so while I RESPECT all religions,I think that the superstitions, and extra praying is making this show seem like any other Star plus show. I love this show and want it to stand APART from other shows. Please concentrate on putting some MIMIMUM logic into it . Just a request .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hope they listen to you.
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Hope they listen to you.

I too hope that they listen to me. I've been very patient with this show,but it's going down the drain for me,and I can't watch that happen because I love Sanaya and Barun's Acting. TO ME, its FLAWLESS. They DESERVE a better storyline 😊
zaniax thumbnail
AGREE wth u. BANG ON!
Eventhough i understand the fact tht everything is not perfect in a serial but there are certain things which are really hard to ignore like the inconsistency in Arnav and khushi's relationship and Khushi actually believing tht Shyam wud start loving Anjali even aftr today wen he tried to touch her...like SERIOUSLY , wat's the logic of hiding the truth nw?? πŸ˜•
AshRun thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

AGREE wth u. BANG ON!

Even though i understand the fact tht everything is not perfect in a serial but there are certain things which are really hard to ignore like the inconsistency in Arnav and khushi's relationship and Khushi actually believing tht Shyam wud start loving Anjali even aftr today wen he tried to touch her...like SERIOUSLY , wat's the logic of hiding the truth nw?? πŸ˜•

Yeah I totally agree with you.I always put myself in these CVs place and realize that its hard to manage so many tracks and characters at the same time ,BUT that does'nt mean  that we are shown silly things that are so unrealistic ALL THE TIME. We ignored so many bloopers and waited patiently just to see our Arnav and Khushi together,and even after SIX months, we are stuck at the denial/hatred track. There is no logic in hiding the truth. Once a cheater,always a cheater. Payal could have told aakash the truth. The Gupta ladies could have spoken to Nani,right ? Why do Cvs ignore such OBVIOUS things. Its all a TRP game,and theres lots more to watch on TV. Not EVERyone is  a LOYAL fan like us. WE WILL stick around,but what if a lota people stop watching ? The show will end,and I don't want that because as I said Sanaya-Barun r SO talented.
Khushikumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshRun

Yeah I totally agree with you.I always put myself in these CVs place and realize that its hard to manage so many tracks and characters at the same time ,BUT that does'nt mean  that we are shown silly things that are so unrealistic ALL THE TIME. We ignored so many bloopers and waited patiently just to see our Arnav and Khushi together,and even after SIX months, we are stuck at the denial/hatred track. There is no logic in hiding the truth. Once a cheater,always a cheater. Payal could have told aakash the truth. The Gupta ladies could have spoken to Nani,right ? Why do Cvs ignore such OBVIOUS things. Its all a TRP game,and theres lots more to watch on TV. Not EVERyone is  a LOYAL fan like us. WE WILL stick around,but what if a lota people stop watching ? The show will end,and I don't want that because as I said Sanaya-Barun r SO talented.

Totally agree with u. I'll wait for one more week. If nothing happens, I'll swotch to Kuchh to log kahenge...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav silence i could get it coz kushi got that for his engagement and he dint knew what to say their as he has broke off his engagement and it wasnt announced to the family yet. More over he has feelings for Kushi, how wud it feel if Kushi comes all smilingly and wishes him and gifts him and says im happy for u both?? 

I wanto see some realization on Kushi's part as well.

Ur right about shyam truthπŸ‘πŸΌ
How wud that afffect payash ? The maximum that wud happen is engagement getting postponed , that is not more than hiding truth fro Raizada's. I somehow dnt like this hiding truth from raizada's . Gupta's need to say the truth. Atleast payal or kushi need to say truth to Akash if they feel Anjali or Arnav will not be able to tolerate it. 
But stop the hiding drama. And i wud nt wanto see same old gheesa pita story where all the hidings back fire on kushi. We have seen such scripts in other shows. πŸ₯±
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
AshRun thumbnail
[QUOTE=Ankifan]Arnav silence i could get it coz kushi got that for his engagement and he dint knew what to say their as he has broke off his engagement and it wasnt announced to the family yet. More over he has feelings for Kushi, how wud it feel if Kushi comes all smilingly and wishes him and gifts him and says im happy for u both?? 

I wanto see some realization on Kushi's part as well.

Ur right about shyam truthπŸ‘πŸΌ
How wud that afffect payash ? The maximum that wud happen is engagement getting postponed , that is not more than hiding truth fro Raizada's. I somehow dnt like his hiding truth from raizada's . Gupta's need to say the truth. Atleast payal or kushi need to say truth to Akash if they feel Anjali or Arnav will not be able to tolerate it. 
But stop the hiding drama. And i wud nt wanto see same old gheesa pita story where all the hidings back fire on kushi. We have seen such scripts in other shows
I agree with everything u said,but Khushi said that the gift was also for bringing Payal and aakash together so the least  Arnav could have done was given her a sligh smile or NOD . Like just nodding his head would atleast mean SOMETHING. Instead he looked at her blankly and the way he opnened the door and yelled at her was rude. what happened to the Arnav who was saying " Dont u ever do this to me again ?" He was worried about her and suddenly he doesn't even look at her lovingly. Payal never does anythinggg man,I wish they didn't put all the pressure on Khushi. Payal has no guts ( No offense to her fans ). Plus,Buaji could have told Naani,right ? How stupid is that... and finally yes,they're not clear enough on showing that Khushi loves him as much as he loves her. Thanks for the awesome reply,its always nice to know that someone took out the time to read and reply 😊
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arnav loves Khushi.Really does.That is why he broke up with La.

I agree about the rest of the things though.But then again I am liking it the way it is.Lets just wait and watch 😊.But I do miss ArHi scenes.

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Frankly, I'm finding the story extremely draggy now... c'mon... does it really take an entire episode to show the Guptas coming to the raizada house? Very very disappointed with today's episode... had high expectations for it... And ye ArHi... I dunno unki lovestory kahan pe atki hui hai...

MESSAGE TO CV'S: Please... please... in case you're forgetting, lemmi tell you that the leads of this show are ARNAV AND KHUSHI... not mami ji... not anjali... not nani... not payal... not Akash... they are SIDE CHARACTERS... who should be responsible for bringing ArHi closer... NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...

And as far as women on TV, damn, i agree 1000% with you. How come we women are portrayed to be such clueless, helpless creatures?? Most irritating of all, how come it is always women giving sacrifices and KURBAANI, and all that? Oh COME ON! Which CENTURY is this again??

Sorry if my post sounds offending... just... I was extremely disappointed today... Thought the salaame ishq dance would air today... and the fact that it didn't, was enough to get me going.