Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very well put. Sometimes there is wisdom in holding back from saying the truth. One has to understand the person's frame of mind, the person's ability to handle the truth, Khushi loves Angali, she respects her, she did what she felt was the right thing to do for her, in the end only hurt and sadness would be added to an already sad past for Angali and Arnav. Your post captured this.
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

I am sorry ...looking at how fast we have moved in the last few days...this post might seem irrelevant now...but i have to say what i felt...at that moment...

A lot of blame went Khushi's way for her treatment of Shyam's infidelity...yes ideally she should have spilled the beans in front of Anjali...but thinking about it...i found a different perspective to this key issue here...

Khushi even today pointed out the reason...the reason was Anjali...now in her frequest interactions with Anjali she has noticed a lot of pointers ( so have the audience )towards Anjali's mindset...

Due to their painful pasts...both ASR and Anjali have scars...and wounds that will never heal...ASR turned into this cynical, bitter, untrusting, loner...while Anjali had her own demons...now we know that her marriage was broken...her baarat did go back from her wedding..also she was a handicap...so obviously she was shunned by the society...for both the reasons...left out or targeted for the same...under these circumstances ...out comes a man..who loves her for who she is..and accepts her under really bad circumstances...this man is her saviour...her hero...god's blessing for her...and then develops her neurotic behaviour towards him...

She is not normal...not when it comes to her hubby...coz unlike other married woman...she is not a wife...she is a worshipper...she worships him...( as Khushi very maturely pointed out )..she is so obsessive about him that even a ridiculous thing like the breaking of her mangalsutra has her in a tizzy ( we all laffed about it..but we missed the gist of it...she is pyschotic about him )..and Khushi realizes that this fact...will not be accepted by her like other wives...for Anjali this will be life threatening...Khushi is fearful of Anjali's reaction...it will not be normal...it will be an acute overreaction.(and even that is understatement)...to put it plainly...she fears for Anjali's sanity and life...and so opts to shut up.

It was not that Khushi was afraid to tell the truth or even breaking payal's engagement ( that was secondary)...she clearly stated today to Shyam the only reason she shut up was Anjali...so Khushi's silence is a price a normal human being pays to protect the life of an abnormal but good human being...

You are very right. 

According to my perspective truth is a truth be it bitter or sweet one has to digest it the way it is, if one fails to digest he/she might become psycho a person who is disconnected from reality from the truth. So in that case if Anjali loses her mental balance due to her husband's truth Khushi can't be blamed nor Shyam because he had always been this way and Anjali failed to see through it. 

If I was to be be in Anjali's place I would have got rid of Shyam long before, so much flattery is beyond my digestion appreciation is good but I hate to be flattered that is good quality in me. 

Regarding what Khushi, did I don't think it was right she should have spilled out Shyam's truth in front of Anjali or should have told Payal to inform everything to Akash  (not to Arnav as he always treated Khushi badly and doesn't have any right to know what's going on in her life moreover he may over react) and then they should have discussed what is to be done in case if she feared of Anjali's sanity she should have taken one of the Raizada's in confidence . But whatever it was she can be forgiven for it because her intentions were not bad and she didn't mean to hurt anyone and more over if would have told the truth to Anjali it wouldn't have suited her character, so it had to happen this way.

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good retrospective 😊
I somewhat agree..
... Anji is obsessed/worships  her hubby.. this  is what I had said in a response to MsUniverse's post a few days ago https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50402658

Anji also mentioned that she will not be able to live without Shyam and that would have alarmed Khushi...

But what Khushi could have done is taken ASR into confidence.. as I said yesterday... he may accept or bark back at Khushi, at least she would have alerted someone in the household about Shyam's infidelities... It is up to them how they handle their daamad and the situation 😆

Having said that, I also know how awkward it can be to walk up to ASR and blurt the truth about Shyam... 😆 

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sammi5

Very well put. Sometimes there is wisdom in holding back from saying the truth. One has to understand the person's frame of mind, the person's ability to handle the truth, Khushi loves Angali, she respects her, she did what she felt was the right thing to do for her, in the end only hurt and sadness would be added to an already sad past for Angali and Arnav. Your post captured this.

precisely...Khushi was ready to tell the truth...the turning point...Anjali did not have the courage to handle it.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
khsuhi hasent done anything it that thing that did it
cant mention the name it will make me puke
arggg
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Good retrospective 😊
I somewhat agree..
... Anji is obsessed/worships  her hubby.. this  is what I had said in a response to MsUniverse's post a few days ago https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50402658

Anji also mentioned that she will not be able to live without Shyam and that would have alarmed Khushi...

But what Khushi could have done is taken ASR into confidence.. as I said yesterday... he may accept or bark back at Khushi, at least she would have alerted someone in the household about Shyam's infidelities... It is up to them how they handle their daamad and the situation 😆

Having said that, I also know how awkward it can be to walk up to ASR and blurt the truth about Shyam... 😆 

😆😆...we would have seen a head less Khushi in the show ( as ASR would surely have bitten her head off..literally )
kohli4ever thumbnail
Wow, a very different, unique perspective..i never thought of it like that.
Yes, she is psychotic over her husband...the past could make this much more clear to the audience n make us understand why everything was done..
Khushi is a selfless person..she always puts others first...when she realised that Anjali could do anything to herself...she decided to remain silent...
Thank u for givng this perspective!