Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A belated post - it was not Khushi..it was Anjali!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry ...looking at how fast we have moved in the last few days...this post might seem irrelevant now...but i have to say what i felt...at that moment...

A lot of blame went Khushi's way for her treatment of Shyam's infidelity...yes ideally she should have spilled the beans in front of Anjali...but thinking about it...i found a different perspective to this key issue here...

Khushi even today pointed out the reason...the reason was Anjali...now in her frequest interactions with Anjali she has noticed a lot of pointers ( so have the audience )towards Anjali's mindset...

Due to their painful pasts...both ASR and Anjali have scars...and wounds that will never heal...ASR turned into this cynical, bitter, untrusting, loner...while Anjali had her own demons...now we know that her marriage was broken...her baarat did go back from her wedding..also she was a handicap...so obviously she was shunned by the society...for both the reasons...left out or targeted for the same...under these circumstances ...out comes a man..who loves her for who she is..and accepts her under really bad circumstances...this man is her saviour...her hero...god's blessing for her...and then develops her neurotic behaviour towards him...

She is not normal...not when it comes to her hubby...coz unlike other married woman...she is not a wife...she is a worshipper...she worships him...( as Khushi very maturely pointed out )..she is so obsessive about him that even a ridiculous thing like the breaking of her mangalsutra has her in a tizzy ( we all laffed about it..but we missed the gist of it...she is pyschotic about him )..and Khushi realizes that this fact...will not be accepted by her like other wives...for Anjali this will be life threatening...Khushi is fearful of Anjali's reaction...it will not be normal...it will be an acute overreaction.(and even that is understatement)...to put it plainly...she fears for Anjali's sanity and life...and so opts to shut up.

It was not that Khushi was afraid to tell the truth or even breaking payal's engagement ( that was secondary)...she clearly stated today to Shyam the only reason she shut up was Anjali...so Khushi's silence is a price a normal human being pays to protect the life of an abnormal but good human being...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
KKG had to be quiet because of Anjali - If it were not for Anjali, then KKG would've told the Raizada family about Shym's true colors. 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow that was one amazing post 
Very true to the point 
I hope Shyam keeps shut
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammak_challo

KKG had to be quiet because of Anjali - If it were not for Anjali, then KKG would've told the Raizada family about Shym's true colors. 

yes...she has repeatedly said that...and the key here was...when she went to meet Anjali she was all set...but looking at her psychotic overreaction to a very mundane thing...had her reconsidering her stand...she realized how breakable Anjali was...but the forum was so busy playing the blame game...i am surprised we missed this
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree. It was all for Anjali and not her self or her family.
Vow!! How could you analyse this yaar.. Me never in a million years.. Hmm. So when it comes to her husband Anji is totally a gone case.. We cannot expect anything from her. Good she has a friend like Khushi who sees all this..i think Khushi is the answer to her prayers..
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

Vow!! How could you analyse this yaar.. Me never in a million years.. Hmm. So when it comes to her husband Anji is totally a gone case.. We cannot expect anything from her. Good she has a friend like Khushi who sees all this..i think Khushi is the answer to her prayers..

my only fear here is that when eventually this will come out...and it will coz truth will find a way...this same neurotic behaviour of Anjali will make her blind towards the reality...the perfidy of her two timing husband..or the good intentions of a well wisher like Khushi...Anjali will be at her worst...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eveline

yes...she has repeatedly said that...and the key here was...when she went to meet Anjali she was all set...but looking at her psychotic overreaction to a very mundane thing...had her reconsidering her stand...she realized how breakable Anjali was...but the forum was so busy playing the blame game...i am surprised we missed this

KKG is smart enough to think about how sensitive Anjali is - And especially with that mangalsutra drama - she even more got convinced that she should not break the news to Anjali - coz she also knows how close Anjali & Arnav are too. 
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: chammak_challo

KKG is smart enough to think about how sensitive Anjali is - And especially with that mangalsutra drama - she even more got convinced that she should not break the news to Anjali - coz she also knows how close Anjali & Arnav are too. 

subconsciously that worked to the snake's benefit...Khushi has always shied away from hurting Arnav...remeber avoided talking about her marriage or engagemnt for a long time...and again subconsciously realizes this will destroy Anjali...and in turn Arnav.
sunaina02 thumbnail
👏
Very well stated. You have pointed out the actual reaosn for Khushi hiding SHyam's asli chehera.

But it should also liknked to the fact that Khuchi cannot see Arnav hurt and Anjali hurt means Annavs distress too.