khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

I cannot believe tht GHSP has ended!๐Ÿ˜ญ Its very sad. I dnt know what I will do nw! GHSP was the best n Maaneet rock! I dnt understand y it had to end so soon. Pavitra Rishta on Zee has been on for so long! (No offence to PR fans) GHSP was different from all other shows! It was and will always be a special and rocking show!

Firstly a special thanks to DD & GC that made Maaneet so popular and a household name. GC n DD r phenomenal actors!๐Ÿ˜Š Without dem there wld have no Maaneet magic! Dey defn made da show to wat it is! Thanks to GHSP team for creating a fabulous show! (I hate u atm 4 ending GHSP) ๐Ÿ‘

Let me share how I got hooked onto dis show!

I am from South Africa and we have no Star One so no GHSP! I got hooked on too GHSP wen I went to UK for a holiday! Just one scene was all it took, lol. It was the scene where Maan was looking at Geet who was in the garden drying her hair and the gardener was going to give Geet a rose bt Geet saw Maan n refused. On my return to SA, I read all written updates tht I cld find and watched the videos on you tube. I even finished the 1 gig internet. I was officially a Maaneetian!

From den onwards, I was obsessed with this show. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I would like to thank u all for everything! I have made so many friends on this forum! Although we may nt be close n may nt know each personally, we have become good friends cos of GHSP. We bonded cos of GHSP!

Thanks to the fflg ppl :

Armu4eva (Tanu) - for the wonderful detailed updates! U always updated very quickly! Appreciate all ur tym n efforts! As I dnt have Star One n cld nt always watch the videos asap I relied on the written updates! I made sure to read the updates everyday! Ur updates were like watching the show! ๐Ÿค—

Evasumi - for ur superb detailed updates n analysis! ๐Ÿ‘

Shinus - for the HD videos & pics of the promos, SBB & SBS updates! โญ๏ธ

Md410 - for the awesum updates! ๐Ÿ˜›

Bobby13rocks - all da marvelous pics of the every episodes! For me, u cld nt watch the show, these pics were appreciated! โญ๏ธ

Roshni - for all the inside info and scenes of the day! ๐Ÿ‘

Bubblygal - for the lovely vms ๐Ÿ‘

Dewdropred - for the predictions and analysis of the promos.โญ๏ธ For always seeing the something positive  in the promos. ๐Ÿ‘

Maaneetfanatic - for the Geet DVD post! I want GHSP nw! Please. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I would also lyk to thanks all the FF/SS/OS writers.๐Ÿ‘ U are all so talented and creative.โญ๏ธ I always look forward to the updates! May b u r all shld send some stuff to GHSP producers! Thanks 4 da marvelous FF/SS/OS. U all write beautifully! U r all so dedicated. Appreciate the pms, time n efforts! Please do continue with all ur FF/SS/OS. Ur FF/SS/OS will keep me going! Hope u continue writing n nt stop cos GHSP has ended.  I have listed below all my contacts on my buddy list, hope I included all of u! Please 4give if I did nt! Love u all! โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

Aarthi, Aashluvsmaan, Akritiisri1111, Angelkiss, Angelic_mishty, AnjanaYYZ, Ankita_88, Ansah, Anshra, Asha2010, Ashley Devlin, bangalores (bindu), beautiful_life, bharkha, bluedreams2953, bubbygal1711, choti, CIDMaaneetnaksh, crazedfan19, curtiepie9512345, Dia, dazed1234, deejayaqueel . desigirl_18. Desigirl144, dewdropred, dramafaan, drdee143, dreamer113, EBasso, euphoric (Sonia), evasumi, FiresaFire (Keyama), gagsy, GeetHSP, 7th Heaven (muskan),hansama, iampretty, iqbal-pallavi, janvis70, jasminerahul, jnawaz, jazz07_dh, jazzerette, jia, just_me, jwalamukhi, kawaii_geet (ash), kalika, kashish_2, Kathie_berns, Khushi_4ever (Sneha),  khushi_princess, kinju100, krishdgr8, krishnpriya1, laliffs, laxmi2011, libra25, Lip-a-Licious (Nadia), luvabbybabay (Liz), luv_angel, maan-ki-sajana, maan_mishti, Maanddy, maaneet_ayla, maaneetfanatic, maangeetcrazy, MaanGeetkiSimmi, maankigeet4ever(Rheya), madhavipatil, Mahi_Maan(Nadia), Manisha03, marvee-khan, mastimuskaan, millie_maaneet, Minnie_tweetie, mrk_1(durga), mrs msk, mchopra, muskanp, madhu_pmlist, naina, NANDY_BRU, newdime, nilu710, Pikachu, PLKG90, prabz, premeena, Princess_Khushi, PrithiviSanyo1 (Rakhi), Preet,priyauk_89, priya2991, PurplePetal, Opti, rahoma_pakswe, ritzy09, samaira39, sameeha, sanjeevani09, savie_, saVni, shilpaaa, shikahanda, sldeeps, SiinceMaan,  Snehals, somakazmi, sonna_17, sweet_aishu, superlover, sweety.2, soumimaaneetsou, sweetsumaiya, tanya_vi, water, zoya, zoyu, zeynab111, zunaiba,

Will b waiting 4 da pms..hope u all still remain active on GHSP Forum! I will defn ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

GHSP will always be the best show! Hope we have season 2 or hope to c DD n GC in another show!

thanks everyone๐Ÿ˜›, appreciate everything! U made me closer 2 GHSP! I cld nt watch the show everyday nor cld I watch all da videos nt u made it easier! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we all miss it honey
and we will frvere be bonded by the common bond of love for maaneet...

so no ways is anyone going from here or talk about saying byes..

love u loads too..

btw ui never told me ur name
Mayamaan thumbnail
I m glad to read ur post...We all miss maaneet...realy very intersting story...to watch GHSP.
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I miss it too...today at 9:30 india time, I was desperately searching for FF update to read...I just could not stay put with the thought of not watching Maaneet

FFs are now one way of keeping our Maaneet in her hearts and we will definately keep reading and writing
crazedfan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
so sweet of you ๐Ÿ˜Š I feel a void in my life right now cuz of the absence of Maaneet๐Ÿ˜ญ but you lifted my spirits!!
What a lovely post!

We all began our journey differently when it came to start watching the show but we all got together here on IF. Missing the show too but the OS/SS/FF will continue too keep Maaneet alive.
thank u soo much
so sweet of u yaar
geet was is and will be very close to heart
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awww

this is sooo sweettt of uuu

ofcourse we will b in touch...even though our geet ended...

orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree...there are so many shows on for more than 2 years, they pulled a fantastic show because of a revamp in channel๐Ÿ˜กGurmeet & Drashti have more fans than any other actors..โญ๏ธ.Let's fight for Geet 2...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the magic of maaneet pulled us into forum and gave us the gift of friendship...
there never was and never will be an on screen pair i love more than maaneet... not just love i owe them my gratitude too coz, thru' them i've found new friends and a discovery that i can spin a tale...
let us try together to keep the forum active... our return gift to Gurti...