Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthdayyy yaarπŸ€—πŸ€—...πŸ₯³...first of alll i am sooo verry sorry about the belated wish.πŸ˜’..i have been out of town and i just got back todayπŸ˜•...but..all my prayers for u dear.😳..i wish u a very happy life ahead and all ur dreams come true...love u pinky...πŸ€—...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Oh Oh... Some Late Comers for the Party... Ofcourse they didn't miss ur party...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

He's Back... Soon on TV too πŸ˜‰ Hamaare Sujal...πŸ€—

Wahhin main sochu.. Mera Sujal kahan reh gaya.. 😍 At last he made it...  
And... Ur Prince Charming... Raunak Ahuja...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Oh eemmm Geee.. RA.. 😲 πŸ₯³ How much I missed him... 😭 But he is here.. Yayyy!!! ☺️ 

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Congratulations MistttπŸ€—πŸ€—

Congratulations for inching towards your budhapaπŸ˜› another year older means another step towards your old ageπŸ₯³ and guess what I am still young😎 compared to you, tu bhaut jaldi bhuudhi ho rahi hain but then don't feel jealous *offers shoulder to mist for crying*

😲  Main buddhi ho rahi hoon..😭 Mere bhai ne mujhe enough pareshan kiya hai, aur ab yeh bhi...  Beta darr math, aaj mera, kal tera.. 🀣 

*Wiping off the tears, tries to cheer her up*

Baar Baar Din yeh Aaye
Baar Din Yeh Gaaye
Tum Jeeyo Hazaron saal

*Stops in between*
Roz din aaye matlabh more near to your budhapa 🀣 *sticks tongue out to mist*
🀣🀣

Tu toh meetha boltey boltey jhatka de deti hai.. πŸ˜‘

* Surprises mist with super amazing cake*

😲 Wow, kya cake hai.. Tune toh banaya nahi hoga.. Tujhe, meri tarah sirf khaane aata hai.. Banane nahi.. 🀣 
Happy BirthdayπŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to you 
Happy birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear mist
Happy Birthday to youπŸ₯³

Happy Birthday mistuuuπŸ€—

Thank u Aashiji.. πŸ€— Waise Aashiji theekh hai na, Ya cute Aashi, sweet Aashi bolun😈 

you are one of those most amazing people whom I met through IF and who became integral part of my life.
Loved bonding with you and you are super amazing and always remain the way you are⭐️.
I am so sorry my sudden plan messed your birthday plan but hey through this we both got the opportunity, I am getting of having marriage feast and functions and then party, I told you and you to reminiscence all your feasts and celebrationsπŸ₯³

Lots of love
Aashi

Aashi.. LoVe u dear.. πŸ€— This forum has given me many friends forever for life.. You are one of them.. πŸ€—  When u told me, u wont be there from 14th, mujhe laga isse yaad bhi hain ya nahi, ki mera bday aa raha hai.. πŸ€” Tere plans ne toh sab kuch mess kar diya... πŸ₯± Par tujhe maaf kar deti hoon, out of my love for feasting.. Main tujhe deprive nahi karna chahti feasting se.. 🀣  I know how blissful it is.. πŸ˜† 

Spread a smile, spread the cheer
Look around, it is your day,
make a list to spread it all
and then everyday is your day.

Fill the rooms, with balloons,
and stuff some mouths with sweets.
Make a list to do it all,
and then enjoy the pleasant treats

Gather some faith, earn some hope,
make the most of this beautiful day.
gather it all, just to give it all
spread the joy, it is your day.

I wish you a very
Happy Birthday!
Love ya dear *hugs* πŸ€—

Riya meriii. πŸ€— Thank u sweets.. πŸ€— 

Aprayer: 2 bless ur way
wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer: 2 perfect ur day
A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Kals!πŸ₯³

Capsie.. Thanks a lot.. πŸ€— Muahhh.. Woh chocolate wala gift amazing hai.. 😍 

Happy Birthday Dear .Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.πŸ₯³
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.I Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! πŸ€—

Thanks Maha.. Love u.. πŸ€—

Okay so its my fellow Sagittarian's birthday πŸ₯³
And its none other than, my LLS .. Kalindiii 😎 πŸ€—
Main jaanti thi, kisi ko yaad rahe na rahe, tujhe definitely yaad rahega..😎 Thanks.. Muahh.. I love the thread..

Many many happy returns of the day hun!
You are an amazing friend to be with 😳, an amazing HarshIya/ArHi fan to talk to πŸ˜† and one of the best TaAnu besharmis i have ever met 😎 << this is a huge compliment btw 🀣 
Im obliged and feel so proud.. Mujhe LLS ne amazing HarshIya/ArHi fan bola.. Dhinkachika... πŸ₯³ Yeh honour paane ke liye main kabse bekararr thi.. 😍 And Im one of the best besharam.. 😲 Haillla... 2 compliments in such a small span of time.. Maine kaunse punya ka kaam kiya tha, joh itni saari khushkabriyan mil rahi hai.. *touch wood* πŸ˜³

Okay so here i am, wishing nd praying that your day goes AMAZINGLY well, nd may God bless you with all kind of happiness :)

Baaki ki party sharty reply post mein 😎 🀣
Thank u LLS.. πŸ€— Love u...

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Happy Birthday Piinky! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (Need to find you a new nickname aswell! 😈 )

πŸ˜† Mere itne saare nicknames ho gayye hai.. Tujhe aur ek dhoondna hai.. 😲 If u need any help in searching, let me know.. πŸ˜†
Here's a couple of wishes from me:

annnd

Thank u Lubzie meri.. Tune TLF ka status update kiya mere bday par.. It was really very sweet.. πŸ€— Thanks a lot.. Muahhh...πŸ˜ƒ
Hmmm, tujhe present chaahiye kya? πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Aur nahi toh kya.. Tujhe lagta hai, main tujhe aise hee chod doongi.. U better give the best one.. *looks down* 

Yeh le:

Yeh kaafi hai na?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😲 😲 πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
Harshu... *sharm ke maare paani paani hoing* Bass mujhse aur nahi bola jaayega ☺️ 
Thank u Masterji. Apt gift for me..😎

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Hey mishti. . . . I knew it i wud surely get ur bday thread here so quickly came running and tapkofy here 😳 πŸ˜³ 
Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY yaar !  πŸ€— πŸ₯³
But I m still to unreserve my post ! Wil cum back soon ! πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Farhin

@topicmakers - Sorry inspite of Do Not Post , I m posting bt I guess thread is completed na
Btw AWESOME LOVELY THREAD πŸ‘ Really loved the guestlist πŸ˜›

*********************************************************************************************************
 * * EDITED * *

Hey mishti my dear friend, i m back with my post πŸ˜ƒ

Again Wish u a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAYdear ! πŸ€— 

Many many Happy Returns of the day ! πŸ₯³

Farhin..πŸ€— Thank u sweety... πŸ˜ƒ

I hv known u for almost 9 months now and u hv been a really very sweet dear frnd of mine. Thanks to YIH forum where we had met first and have been frnds since. 😳 I hv very few good frnds on IF and u r one of them. U r an amazing person and a very sweet sweetheart.  😳 Thanks for being my friend. πŸ€—
Same goes with me.. When we started talking, I knew we wud get along really well.. Our RA talks, Akshari,  talks. 😍 πŸ˜³ Cursing CVs for not showing Akshay.. We have done all  it together.. πŸ˜† And our dream guy.. RA... 😍 And our endless talks about how we dont like RA with her..🀣  
We both have so much in common.. Love u too.. Lets hope we get RA back soon, to start with our pagalpanti talks.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

May God Bless u with loads of happiness, sucess, health, wealth and prosperity in life. Have a great year ahead. πŸ˜ƒ May all ur wishes and dreams cum true !! 😳 
Enjoy your bday ! ! ! πŸ₯³

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

Thanks a lot Farhin...😳

This is a cake from me...πŸ˜›

And haan i want my share of cake haan . . . πŸ˜› ...i m craving for chocolate cake from many days !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Loads of love,
Farhin 😊
Awww.. Yummy cake... πŸ˜³ *cuts cake and puts one big share in Farhins mouth* 
Acha laga na.. πŸ€— Thank u once again.. πŸ€—

mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shareen

Happy Brithday Kalindi!  πŸ₯³Hope u have a wonderful bday and a great year ahead!..Enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely post guys!  πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Shareen.. πŸ€— 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haaawww.. Now only I'm seeing this!! πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday again, Mishtiii!!πŸ€—
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

We wish you a Merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year

We Wish...

Hoor and Mishtiii πŸ˜• I will have to do this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anahita.taanu

Happy birthday, Kal (tera Nayaa Naam)  πŸ€£ Mazee maariyo.. πŸ˜‰ May u have all the haappiness in Life.. πŸ€—

Thank u Anahita.. πŸ˜† Mera naya naam waise acha hai..😳 Tu bhi ek de de.. 😎 
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Happy birthday LLS πŸ€—
Hope you're liking this whatever chota mota we did for you 😳
Its just our way of telling you how much we love you πŸ€— 

Yeh chota mota hai.. 😲 ??This was fantastic.. πŸ˜³ Maine expect nahi kiya tha, aur yeh mila.. So imagine mere expressions when I saw it.. Bilkul aisa tha..

Anyway, so where's the partyyy tonight!? 😎πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Chal let me help you in arranging the party (i know im an amazing friend πŸ˜†)..

😎 Haan, teri madat bina maine kabhi kuch plan kiya hai kya?? 😎 

^^ Isko banane mein kitniii mehnat lagi hai, andaza hai tujhe!? 😳 Pura din kitchen mein thi main 😳🀣 
Poor meri LLS.. πŸ₯Ί Mars aur Ashi ne help nahi ki?? Ashi ka toh chodh.. Woh khud maze kar rahi hogi shaadi mein..πŸ˜†

Birthday without chocolates is as pheeki as the kheer Viren recently had in which Jeevika forgot to put the sugar 🀣🀣

Jeevika forgot to put sugar... πŸ˜² Poor Viren mera... πŸ˜­

Chocolates.. ❀️
Teri birthday ke sab tayari karke ayi hoon main 😎

So much range in drinks.. πŸ₯³ 
And this is my MOST favorite *yummmyyy* ☺️

Haillla... 😲  Dekh Aashi dekh.. Tu hee nahin, hum bhi yahan maze kar rahe hai.. 😎 πŸ˜†

And finally some flowers for the lovely lady here 😳 Aray main nahin, tu pagal πŸ˜†

Lovely flowers.. *takes out one and gives to LLS*  πŸ€— 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN LLS πŸ€—

Have an amazing day. May God bless you with everything you want.
Keep smiling always πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Thank u sweets for makin this bday such a memorable one... Love u.. 

xoxox.