India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

unfair

shahriddhi Groupbie
shahriddhi
shahriddhi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey guys i was just thinking how its so unfair with virat!!
i mean when i compare him with viren life has been so unfair with him!!

to begin with dadaji...the hitler always differentiates between his 2 grandsons...WHATEVER be the reason its not fair! like today when viren wasnt attentive during work dadaji excused him but when virat does even like the smallest of mischief or cracks the most harmless joke he is given a 'no nonsense ' look

secondly viren is like the apple of everyone's eye! be it dadaji swamini or vanshika while virat is always the 'wrong one'

thirdly he has had failed business venture as well as failed relationship! while viren on the other hand excels in his profession and is married to the love of his life!!

nothing against viren. i totally adore him!! but i just feel like its not fair to virat

hope he prospers in the near future and sorts out matters with dadaji!! 

Edited by shahriddhi - 16 December 2011 at 11:22am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

qura2cute4u_22luvlife84shrarrti--Mystical--naina-syedjaswargikoinahi-Tannu-moksha89-Leah-ParthKiBabe--faroo--Imzi

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Virat's situation reminds me of Maanvi's situation. Initially  Beeji always used to compare jeevika and maanvii! Always thinking only about one granddaughter's welfare.. but then gradually we saw that beeji isn't that bad..(I diverged)… I agree wiz you.. it is unfair!.. but in a way its refreshing to see even though both brothers are treated unequally, their love for one another has never changed!!!... I think in every household we need a rebel… LOL.. and Dadajii knows Virat will not stand and take his bakwaass like Viren(wanting to respect dadajii hence willing to obey everythin dadajii says)..  I guess the whole story behind virat wanting to sing might be the reason dadajii doesn't like Virat that much.. cuz most of the male in that house are lawyers!...

Either way.. refusing for him to be served food just because he was late is so stupid!.. and then picking every little thing Virat does just to shout at him is too much!... He could have shouted at Viren today but chose not too.. but I guess Dadajii knows Virat is not one to sit around and take his nonsense hence he tends to in a way provoke him!

Again this scenario has a very striking resemblance to the sisters' situation as well!!..where again this difference in the way the elders treat them hasnt affected the way the feel about each other!. btw phikar not.. virat will get married to the love of his life too..his bandariyaEmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22luvlife84--Mystical--moksha89Mo710

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I agree. Virat needs to be given a break. Maybe if him and mannu hang out a bit more and love blossoms and they get married he will be given an equal chance!!!
Luv-abhiNikk Senior Member
Luv-abhiNikk
Luv-abhiNikk

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah totally agree, i feel soo shocking on Virat. Imagine if jeevika wasnt there then no-one would've gave him food like she did as she took it to his room for him. 
shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with you all. Dadaji is extremely harsh on Virat.  There must be some reason why.  It seems like there is no place in the Wadhera family for wildcards, or those people who don't toe the line.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index