Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Veena.S

</div>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#cc0000" size="2">we people are not accepting SPS b/w Kriya so how we gonna accept Kriya baby then?BTW whats the difference b/w biological kid and a kid of ur own flesh or a adopted kid.Does it make difference???? </font></font>
<div><font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kriya baby will stay b/w Kriya everytime what will u do then?Again blame them???</font>

well said, i personally never blamed pratz n accept tat she sidelining krish coz of samar... The thing is for us samar is not her own baby, but 4 pratz samar is like her own son... So tat caring n love n more time givin 2 him is common n reasonable as a mother... Even if kriya's own baby is there... Then also we will see same pratz, i mean givin more time to children than krish... But doesn't mean she is not lovin krish anymore..., samar needs more attention frm her than krish, she is doin tat only, krish is also happy with tat... I think itz a common n normal thing 4 couple once after bcomin parents..., itz necessary also... And as u said if itz kriya's own baby, i think noone will blame pratz... But as pratz accepted samar as her own son , viewers couldn't accept tat, tats the problem i think... IMO Pratz is satisfyin krish all the way, but she is not xpressive like krish, itz her nature, itz not a minus point... We hav already seen how she madly loves krish in seperation track... I don't like n won't compare KRIYA, who is great n who loves whom more, they r equal 4 me... As Krish said shareer aur Athma ka milan... N now suddenly Meera came into their life means itz not at all pratz mistake... Once pratz came 2 know abt tis, she will fight 4 her rights n teach a lesson 2 tat Meera... 4 me Pratz is alwayz n alwayz a perfect daughter, wife, DIL n now Mother also... She is totally perfect...

You're Right Di...But Think About K...For Once...
His Parents Always Has Always Claimed That They Love Him...More Than KN Or Komal Or Everything.But We Haven't Seen This In Real.They've Always Supported KN In His Evil Deeds.Would You Remember That SS Had Tried To Take Advantage Of Baba's Kidnapping For His Elections.Amma Had Destroyed His Dream,His 'Dhaba'.
Now Come To His Bro%Sis...KN&Komal...No Need To Tell About Them.
Now His Wife Lovely Wife.Pratigya.
No Doubt That She Loves Him More Than Her Life...
I'm Not Questioning Her Love...But Think Once From My View Or A Man's View.
She Has Always Busy With Others...Now She Has Engaged With Samar,Menaka,Arushi...!!!
And Pratz Madly Love...She Had Only Shown That When It Comes To Her Marriage...Before KriYa Milan,During Separation...Now Now She'll Show It Again...Because It's Time To Save Her Marriage...Don't You Think It's One Kind Of Selfishness...???
Poor Baba He Has Never Got Parent's Love,Family's Love...And I Think Wife's Love Also...
Rather P Has Always Got Her Parent's Support,Family's Love...And A Mad Lover As Her Hubby...

Wanted To Post It As A Particular Topic But I Think Most Of The People Will Disagree With Me.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good review Bro. Much better episode. NO GH πŸ˜ƒ makes it Cool πŸ˜‰
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Superb review Ahnaf... loved the emoticons... πŸ‘

Thanks Di...πŸ˜ƒ
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aHnAf

You're Right Di...But Think About K...For Once...
His Parents Always Has Always Claimed That They Love Him...More Than KN Or Komal Or Everything.But We Haven't Seen This In Real.They've Always Supported KN In His Evil Deeds.Would You Remember That SS Had Tried To Take Advantage Of Baba's Kidnapping For His Elections.Amma Had Destroyed His Dream,His 'Dhaba'.
Now Come To His Bro%Sis...KN&Komal...No Need To Tell About Them.
Now His Wife Lovely Wife.Pratigya.
No Doubt That She Loves Him More Than Her Life...
I'm Not Questioning Her Love...But Think Once From My View Or A Man's View.
She Has Always Busy With Others...Now She Has Engaged With Samar,Menaka,Arushi...!!!
And Pratz Madly Love...She Had Only Shown That When It Comes To Her Marriage...Before KriYa Milan,During Separation...Now Now She'll Show It Again...Because It's Time To Save Her Marriage...Don't You Think It's One Kind Of Selfishness...???
Poor Baba He Has Never Got Parent's Love,Family's Love...And I Think Wife's Love Also...
Rather P Has Always Got Her Parent's Support,Family's Love...And A Mad Lover As Her Hubby...

Wanted To Post It As A Particular Topic But I Think Most Of The People Will Disagree With Me.

Ahnaf , how can u say tat...
Leave about TNs, they reacts according to situation...
But Prtaz... no itz completly ur misunderstanding... only coz of she is not giving much time to her hubby... u will say she is not lonving him.. u forgot all wat she did for him...
one n only simple thing i'll tell u... She is fighting n struggling every minute in tat TN... coz only she loves Krish n krish loves her ... otherwise no reason for her to stay there... till now they didn't accept her as DIL through heart... tries to insult her in every posible way...
helping to others... itz her nature... she can't change tat , Krish knowa tat very well n happy with tat...
now CVs showing intentionally tat is busy with samart, manaka n YKW coz to move story fwd regarding meera track n to create misunderstandings b/w KRIYA...
Pratz loves, cares  as Krish does her, but the thing is She is not xpressive as Krish... tats it... 😊
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

yeh episode was good..but disapointed 4 no kriya scene after all today is friday cvs should show us kriya romantic scene on the last day..

Hate C.Vs😑
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnprats

The Episode Was Able To Satisfy Me Because Of No GH.But It's Indicating That Huge Frustration Is Waiting For Us.After Hearing Pratz Words For SPS,I Think Possibility Of KriYa Baby Track Is Less Than 1%.

we people are not accepting SPS b/w Kriya so how we gonna accept Kriya baby then?BTW whats the difference b/w biological kid and a kid of ur own flesh or a adopted kid.Does it make difference????
Kriya baby will stay b/w Kriya everytime what will u do then?Again blame them???
[/QUOTE]
I Think You're Right
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: aka.aier

Super fast and good review πŸ‘
did nt like the epi at all.πŸ˜”...even no tanshi scene was of no help😳they are just dragging it too much like a rubber band

Thanks...πŸ˜ƒ
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Thanks...😊
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Ahnaf , how can u say tat...
Leave about TNs, they reacts according to situation...
But Prtaz... no itz completly ur misunderstanding... only coz of she is not giving much time to her hubby... u will say she is not lonving him.. u forgot all wat she did for him...
one n only simple thing i'll tell u... She is fighting n struggling every minute in tat TN... coz only she loves Krish n krish loves her ... otherwise no reason for her to stay there... till now they didn't accept her as DIL through heart... tries to insult her in every posible way...
helping to others... itz her nature... she can't change tat , Krish knowa tat very well n happy with tat...
now CVs showing intentionally tat is busy with samart, manaka n YKW coz to move story fwd regarding meera track n to create misunderstandings b/w KRIYA...
Pratz loves, cares  as Krish does her, but the thing is She is not xpressive as Krish... tats it... 😊

What About KriYa Child???
Samar Is Calling P 'Maa'...But Who Will Call K 'Papa'???
Now I Think P's Decision Of Not To Having A Child Was Absolutely Right...Because She's Caring About 'Others'...& Her Child Might Lead A Orphan Life...πŸ˜”
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahnaf,
nice review.. Bt im sad..
My Gulab Jamun is also the star of the day.. Tumne uska naam toh likha hi nahi.. Kya mera Swthrt star nahi hai??