Episode Review:No YKW...TanShi...!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Overall Good Episode For Me...Because No GH,No TanShi,No YKW...!!!

Episode Started In TN.SPS Was Very Scared&He Had Left The House.

P Had Reached TN&Started Looking For SPS But He Was Already Disappeared.Everyone Started Looking For Him.

SS Was Very Angry On Menaka&Blamed Her For All Of This.

Menaka Went Out&Called Up Her Mom For Some Advise.

Baba Had Reached TN After Pratz Call.

SS Had Ordered His Sons To Find Samar Out.

Baba&KN Was Looking For SPS...But They Had Failed To Find Him Out.

Last Scene.Bit Unexpected.Menaka Was Trying To Taunt Pratz But This Time She Had Given 'Karara Jawab'.Menaka Was Totally Stunned&Also Scared.

No Precap.

No GH,No TanShi,No YKW&Also No SDS...

⭐️Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu.⭐️

Thumbs Up To C.Vs.

The Episode Was Able To Satisfy Me Because Of No GH.But It's Indicating That Huge Frustration Is Waiting For Us.After Hearing Pratz Words For SPS,I Think Possibility Of KriYa Baby Track Is Less Than 1%.
nice review dude πŸ˜ƒ
i m getting bore after watching this episode here everyone blaming each-other pls cv do something new story with new concepts its requiest from my side
Superb review Ahnaf... loved the emoticons... πŸ‘
yeh episode was good..but disapointed 4 no kriya scene after all today is friday cvs should show us kriya romantic scene on the last day..
The Episode Was Able To Satisfy Me Because Of No GH.But It's Indicating That Huge Frustration Is Waiting For Us.After Hearing Pratz Words For SPS,I Think Possibility Of KriYa Baby Track Is Less Than 1%.
[/QUOTE]

we people are not accepting SPS b/w Kriya so how we gonna accept Kriya baby then?BTW whats the difference b/w biological kid and a kid of ur own flesh or a adopted kid.Does it make difference????
Kriya baby will stay b/w Kriya everytime what will u do then?Again blame them???
Edited by krishnprats - 12 years ago
Super fast and good review πŸ‘
did nt like the epi at all.πŸ˜”...even no tanshi scene was of no help😳they are just dragging it too much like a rubber band
Originally posted by vikram0669

nice review dude πŸ˜ƒ
i m getting bore after watching this episode here everyone blaming each-other pls cv do something new story with new concepts its requiest from my side

Thanks Dude...
No GH, No Tanshi means then No my fav EMO...am upset... My analysis is over...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Veena.S

No GH, No Tanshi means then No my fav EMO...am upset... My analysis is over...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

No TanShi...!!!Hate This C.Vs...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by krishnprats

<font size="4">The Episode Was Able To Satisfy Me Because Of No GH.But It's Indicating That Huge Frustration Is Waiting For Us.After Hearing Pratz Words For SPS,I Think Possibility Of KriYa Baby Track Is Less Than 1%.
</font>

</div>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#cc0000" size="2">we people are not accepting SPS b/w Kriya so how we gonna accept Kriya baby then?BTW whats the difference b/w biological kid and a kid of ur own flesh or a adopted kid.Does it make difference???? </font></font>
<div><font color="#cc0000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Kriya baby will stay b/w Kriya everytime what will u do then?Again blame them???</font>
[/QUOTE] well said, i personally never blamed pratz n accept tat she sidelining krish coz of samar... The thing is for us samar is not her own baby, but 4 pratz samar is like her own son... So tat caring n love n more time givin 2 him is common n reasonable as a mother... Even if kriya's own baby is there... Then also we will see same pratz, i mean givin more time to children than krish... But doesn't mean she is not lovin krish anymore..., samar needs more attention frm her than krish, she is doin tat only, krish is also happy with tat... I think itz a common n normal thing 4 couple once after bcomin parents..., itz necessary also... And as u said if itz kriya's own baby, i think noone will blame pratz... But as pratz accepted samar as her own son , viewers couldn't accept tat, tats the problem i think... IMO Pratz is satisfyin krish all the way, but she is not xpressive like krish, itz her nature, itz not a minus point... We hav already seen how she madly loves krish in seperation track... I don't like n won't compare KRIYA, who is great n who loves whom more, they r equal 4 me... As Krish said shareer aur Athma ka milan... N now suddenly Meera came into their life means itz not at all pratz mistake... Once pratz came 2 know abt tis, she will fight 4 her rights n teach a lesson 2 tat Meera... 4 me Pratz is alwayz n alwayz a perfect daughter, wife, DIL n now Mother also... She is totally perfect...