Bigg Boss Season 5

what has sid done to sunny? (Page 2)

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay8383

je Sunny bahut judgmental hai!

i agree. i mean everyone has a right to their own opinion .. i get that.. but why involve other people in ur opinion... like she was doing to juhi today.. 
i mean its juhis wish who she speaks with.. n whos point of view she hears.. whos sunny to say sid is horrible and sid started it by making her sit down to listen..
i mean seriously.. i wud love for her to live upto her words n show her brains.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

b.sweetdoll Groupbie
b.sweetdoll
b.sweetdoll

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I liked the way Sid imitated Sunny today to Sho...these days i talk like sunny all the time just to annoy people around me heheh...yup she is getting on my nerves. I didnt like her from day 1...BB gave all the footage to her in first 2 weeks in all tasks...felt bad for other girls like mahek n sho...but am glad atleast Sho is not intimidated by Sunny...i really miss mahek :)

Sunny has a big problem with SId, cause in other episode he said to Sunny that she doesn't have brains and he doesn't want to talk to her...so i guess thats the grudge she has and ofcourse uska Sky is brainwashing her too...

But good, this way Sid is getting good footage and sympathy from public i guess :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdlippi

BLR_babe IF-Rockerz
BLR_babe
BLR_babe

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i think her opinion changed when she learnt about her nomination by him .. then if a person just listens one person's side of story i.e Sky who is most self promoter it changes their view .. if she actually saw things frm another's view maybe attitude will chg .. until thts what she will do   
pklover Groupbie
pklover
pklover

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
sid has nothin nothing to sunny ,.. sunny is a weirdo , she just follows sky pattern

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdlippi

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
She offends me when she calls herself a woman Dead

Girl's have a heart full of love and care. I haven't seen that in her ... infact my opinion is that she is only friends with sky and juhi because she wants to win. She doesn't really see them as friends either. Dead
NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Sunny had it all planned out from the day she entered the BB house... She is extremely clever and hence has partnered with SKY from Day One.. She knows that SKY will make her life most horrid given her background if she ever gets into any arguement with him.. He is the most judgemental around and does not know how to speak with women.. So she has ensured that she will do everything that will please SKY and hence all her fumes over SID.
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
caz he is making her feel OLDER!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehreen.

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
simple. to make sky happy. she came with a strategy and she's followin it and it seems 2 hav workd as she's escaping nominations. she knows how 2 make her men happy to survive.

Go to top