Bigg Boss Season 5

what has sid done to sunny?

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok .. firstly this is not a pro sid or anti sunny thread. its just a random observation

SID- had alot of issues with the females in the beginning. n then after the thing with salman n fall out with sky... he still argues/fights etc etc. but has his own opinion about everything [which maybe right or wrong but they are his own]

SUNNY--- was really sweet in the beginning.. and appeared to be a smart woman who is not intimidated with what the world thinks about her career choices [and i totally agree that there is more to a person than his career choice]

now my question is.. if sunny is indeed so smart... on what basis is she constantly bad mouthing sid??
has sid done anything to her??
she takes his jokes badly tooo...
almost everyday.. the only videos we have of sunny are either those B***hing about Sid... or agreeing with everything SKY says blindly...

i mean does this girl not have a mind of her own like she previously showed???
isnt the whole point of the show .. showing how u wud react to the situations u are put  into????
i mean or is she just someone that can be very easily taken into other peoples words and then form a RIGID opinion about it based on what others are telling you??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They brought her into the show for some skin show and glamour. But sorry to BB she doesnt do both which is actually good.

She has a loads of brains thats why she is with Sky,knowing that if she was against him he would surely make a big issue of her being a po*n star.

Even thought SId has problems with her, i am happy that after the salman khan episode he has not fought with any woman. Good on Sid.
This content was originally posted by: coolkratos

They brought her into the show for some skin show and glamour. But sorry to BB she doesnt do both which is actually good.

She has a loads of brains thats why she is with Sky,knowing that if she was against him he would surely make a big issue of her being a po*n star.

Even thought SId has problems with her, i am happy that after the salman khan episode he has not fought with any woman. Good on Sid.

he just not fight with Mahek Only!!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Sunny did not like the fact that sid being the most Chinchora person , did not  recognize sunny when she entered the house and didnt know that she is a  big name in po*n industry. πŸ˜³ Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Sunny did not like the fact that sid being the most Chinchora person , did not  recognize sunny when she entered the house and didnt know that she is a  big name in po*n industry. πŸ˜³

she doesn;t like sid antics πŸ˜† simpleπŸ˜†
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

he just not fight with Mahek Only!!!

He didnt fight in the sense abuse women after the salman episode. I dont remember him abusing Shonali or Juhi or sunny..

Most of his fights after that episode have been against Sky and Amar
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont get it. Why is she horrible with him? Sky behaving like that with Sid is understandable... they had fights.

But Sunny? 😑 She is rudeness personified!

And not just that... she is mean to Shonali as well for no apparent reason. Every other day she has to sit with someone and bitch about Shonali. But pretends nice on her face.

She goes on to tell Sky that Sid is a horrible person but what really pathetic did he done to her? She is always been the one showing rudeness to him 24*7
Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago
jay8383 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
je Sunny bahut judgmental hai!
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jay8383

je Sunny bahut judgmental hai!

i agree. i mean everyone has a right to their own opinion .. i get that.. but why involve other people in ur opinion... like she was doing to juhi today.. 
i mean its juhis wish who she speaks with.. n whos point of view she hears.. whos sunny to say sid is horrible and sid started it by making her sit down to listen..
i mean seriously.. i wud love for her to live upto her words n show her brains.. 
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I liked the way Sid imitated Sunny today to Sho...these days i talk like sunny all the time just to annoy people around me heheh...yup she is getting on my nerves. I didnt like her from day 1...BB gave all the footage to her in first 2 weeks in all tasks...felt bad for other girls like mahek n sho...but am glad atleast Sho is not intimidated by Sunny...i really miss mahek :)

Sunny has a big problem with SId, cause in other episode he said to Sunny that she doesn't have brains and he doesn't want to talk to her...so i guess thats the grudge she has and ofcourse uska Sky is brainwashing her too...

But good, this way Sid is getting good footage and sympathy from public i guess :)