Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
if shilpa pinku marriage is fixed maybe siddhi has to stay at kapil's house for some days for wedding preparations, so yup we may get to see kunal missing siddhi. siddhi has made a place in kunal's heart but kunal has yet to know

but i want to see kunal stop saying about siddhi an hamari liya itna kuch kiya hai, it makes it look like he is returning her a favour or something. 

he needs to do things for her without thinking about her favours on him and the family

siddhi we already know loves kunal, but she has to have a fill realisation yet too.

the cvs can show so much with sinal

norzar
[/QUOTE]

I hope after Raveena's marriage, we get to see that track, Shilpa's marriage and Siddhi being away from Kunal and Kunal missing her. Or Kunal also being with Siddhi at her bro's house and seeing a different side of Siddhi there and falling in lover with her. 

Let's see If CVs are kind enough to oblige us with our beautiful fantasy.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ lamrani...wonderful choice of song dear...I too love bhoole bisre Geet...And yes Sidhi's gesture was so sweet and so gentle..her desire to protect Kunal was so touching... Am loving this slow process of falling in love by the lead pair a lot...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehek25

@ lamrani...wonderful choice of song dear...I too love bhoole bisre Geet...And yes Sidhi's gesture was so sweet and so gentle..her desire to protect Kunal was so touching... Am loving this slow process of falling in love by the lead pair a lot...

Thanks Mehek, I really didn't know so many of us, the younger generations, like oldies. I thought I was one of the very few, but glad to have company of others like yours. 

I know it was so sweet of Siddhi to willing to go to any extent to keep Kunal's smile on his face. Today Kunal did the same thing for Siddhi. Even he claims that he didn't do it for her, but only for Shilpa, I am sure he did it for Siddhi. They are both trying to do things to make each-other happy.