Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Tum Apani Pareshaani Mujhe De Do... (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

I really really liked this scene and Siddhi's dialogues very muchClap.She unable to see him worried even in sleep and ready to bear his anger only to see him tension free-what more can a husband expect from his wife.I must say both sinal scenes in today's epi were very nicely done.I don't know why cvs fail to maintain this creativity consistently.

Nice song(now this should be my regular dialogue in your posts as you select the best n apt song.Thumbs Up)Btw you are not alone-I too like old songs-my dad used to sing old songs for us and used to explain the meaning also.I may not be acquainted with many songs as you do but knew at least some.You know my caller tune is Adha hai chandrama raat aadhe which none of my friends knowLOL and they were like D'oh
yeh itni puraane gaane kahase laathi haiLOL

And people thought that the old music was dying. See even us, the younger generation appreciates the old music. Adha hai chandrama is indeed very melodic song, also one of my favorites. 

About this scene, I really liked how Siddhi was willing to go to any extent to make him happy and keep smile on his face. How the times have changed na? Remember the very first day after marriage, Kunal had told Siddhi that he was still the same Kunal who didn't like her very much and Siddhi had told him that she was not interested in his personal life at all. And look at them both now, how much they have started to care for one-other, specially Siddhi, she has now dedicated her whole life to Kunal not thinking about Kunal's intentions about her whether or not he will respond to her love in the similar manner.

I hope CVs keep this up and keep giving us a mature love story between SiNal.

Edited by Iamrani - 16 December 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Siddhi is few steps ahead of Kunal as far as their relation is concerned and Now cvs should show similar side of Kunal also,no need of chudail's crap.Even with these family problems alone they can show beautifully how sinal fall in love,realize and express their feelings to each otherSmile.

BYEHugc u 2mrw

Edited by -sahasra- - 16 December 2011 at 3:03pm

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Siddhi is few steps ahead of Kunal as far as their relation is concerned and Now cvs should show similar side of Kunal also,no need of chudail's crap.Even with these family problems alone they can show beautifully how sinal fall in love,realize and express their feelings to each otherSmile.

BYEHugc u 2mrw

Very true, no need to involve any kind of negativity in the show in turn of witcha to show the closeness between SiNal. It can be done through their everyday lives like it happens to regular people like us.

Bye sahasra. Good night, see you tomorrow.

-sahasra-

kathy71 Senior Member
kathy71
kathy71

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Rani,

Nice to know that we have lot of things in common. Even i agree to the coincidence that we live jsut nearby. I am in Research and just love to watch good Indian TV shows.
If it is fine with you we can PM our phone nos and talk.
I love talking but not chatting (I am very slow in typing and that sucks)AngryAngry

Glad to know about you and hope to keep talk someday.

kathy
-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathy71

Dear Rani,

Nice to know that we have lot of things in common. Even i agree to the coincidence that we live jsut nearby. I am in Research and just love to watch good Indian TV shows.
If it is fine with you we can PM our phone nos and talk.
I love talking but not chatting (I am very slow in typing and that sucks)AngryAngry

Glad to know about you and hope to keep talk someday.

kathy

Yeah, it's nice to have someone close by. I never used to watch India soaps, but started watching Parichay for Sameer Soni. I also watch KTLK and that too for Mohinesh behel as he is my childhood crush. I was only a little girl when MPK came out and I really liked him in the movie though he was playing a negative character. 

Have to leave work now will post my FF tonight. I hear it's going to snow tonight. BTW, I hate snow as I am originally from FL and not don't like driving on snowy roads.

Take care,

Rani
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
DancingFF... aaj Wah bhai wah! Yeh hui naa baat!!! Dancing

-Rani

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
that was a super cool scene and siddhi enacted it very wellClap...loved that sceneTongue...waise i wished when kunal found siddhi's hair clip...that scene should have been little bit more showing that kunal realized that how she protected him from sun and did not disturb his sleep...atleast i was expecting seema to tell that when kunal was searching for siddhi...Big smile

-Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

that was a super cool scene and siddhi enacted it very wellClap...loved that sceneTongue...waise i wished when kunal found siddhi's hair clip...that scene should have been little bit more showing that kunal realized that how she protected him from sun and did not disturb his sleep...atleast i was expecting seema to tell that when kunal was searching for siddhi...Big smile
  Realization ke liye bhi Brain chaiyye.. aur woh ab kya kahoon main...LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.-Rani

Go to top