So that was the reason...

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guyz so yesterday we all were sooo mad on CVs for giving akash much importance and most of us were very disappointed and even wana quit the show 😑 😑... But the reason of giving akash so much importance is out in today'z episode as we saw that today UV is show so mean and over confident πŸ˜• πŸ˜•... He'z using both J and manyata for money and the way he said to his dad that wait for some time and he'll be the only guy in manyata'z life 😲 😲... Wwwooowww man I know it was a good one and many people here are already fainted πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... BUT we cannot neglect the fact that he'z being rude and selfish and that'z where akash was needed... Basically akash will indirectly  bruin his so called ego, over confidence and the list goes on and finally make him realize his love for manyata...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When he will fall for Manyeta im pretty sure his greediness for money and other things will be gone 😊
Angelskiss thumbnail
Ditto! I know we all are upset seeing Akash and Moniya together but I do believe their romantic angle is needed in order to reform our bad boy Prince Uday! As of now Uday is shown to be confident and selfish but when he has to work hard to woo Moniya only then will he realize how difficult it is for Moniya to forget her old life and Akaash. Honestly, I want Uday to get jealous, frustrated at seeing Moniya and Akash together because till now Uday has only shown amusement. I want to see him in full rage and burning with jealousy but not realizing that he has fallen for Moniya and then should begin his transformation towards becoming a person deserving of Moniya! 😍

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wht abt his backup plan?he said j was his backup plan...does it mean if manyata didnt work out he will go for j?πŸ˜•man he is so evil...his plans will backfire...thats for sureπŸ˜†
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

wht abt his backup plan?he said j was his backup plan...does it mean if manyata didnt work out he will go for j?πŸ˜•man he is so evil...his plans will backfire...thats for sureπŸ˜†

Ya he is evil thats why we love him πŸ˜†
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

when the time comes there won't be any backup plan - he will want only Manyata πŸ˜‰

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think he will surely fall for manayata
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

Ya he is evil thats why we love him πŸ˜†

It's the CVs fault! they make the evil ones look so sexy and charming! 😍
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelskiss

Ditto! I know we all are upset seeing Akash and Moniya together but I do believe their romantic angle is needed in order to reform our bad boy Prince Uday! As of now Uday is shown to be confident and selfish but when he has to work hard to woo Moniya only then will he realize how difficult it is for Moniya to forget her old life and Akaash. Honestly, I want Uday to get jealous, frustrated at seeing Moniya and Akash together because till now Uday has only shown amusement. I want to see him in full rage and burning with jealousy but not realizing that he has fallen for Moniya and then should begin his transformation towards becoming a person deserving of Moniya! 😍

WOW man that would be a treat to watch...😍 😍 I really hope it happens...πŸ˜ƒ
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

WOW man that would be a treat to watch...😍 😍 I really hope it happens...πŸ˜ƒ

keeping my fingers crossed! πŸ˜†