Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok, if this goes in this direction I am seriously goign to quit watching this show! Seriously CV's have always surprised us & I'm hoping theyu will surprise us with somehting "new" not the same ghisa pitta plot!
rima thumbnail
If this is the story, it still doesn't explain why he was a PG at her house or why he hid the ring and why he still got engaged or why he hid knowledge of Khushi from Anjali! Nah! Not believable.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

😆 I genuinely cannot tell if youare being sarcastic or not (and I dont mean this in a nasty way at all)

hehe maham di is being very very sarcastic!!no doubt abt t!!take my word for it!!😆

@di : haha i loved that reaction!!😆

@the topic : lol i would have accepted anything had u not said the line "He pays shyam and gets married to khushi on temporary arrangement."🤣 come on Arnav will skin Shyam alive before he gets two feet within Khushi, for both reasons that is Khushi is his n he is not gonna share!😉
but the serious reason - why would he with his own hands break his di's marriage?

imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tu ye sab tu 1st day say hi pta tha infact first promo mein hi ye tha nafrat pas any na day mohabbat dor jany na day...nothing is new...
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yucky...bye bye ipkknd if this happens...nothing new..same old drama🤢
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think that was supposed to be the plot but after everyone figured it out..they have changed it...they showed so elaborately that khushi was not happy with the sagai...Arnav knew that too...

Why believe Shyam? He did get engaged...forgive him becoz he broke it later for his wife's love? really? that much love?

Well, we will know by the end of coming week
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can see Shyam twisting things to make it work for him.  I can see this happening.

But then this is just another run of the mil show then.   It's the same old misunderstanding-hate-family-politics saga we all love to hate.

So, while I can see this happening, I truly hope it doesn't.

-S
sunaina02 thumbnail
Yes - this was the basic plot .

But  CVS have changed things  to garner more TRP so the hatred plot will not be as strong.

Payal and Akash may play a role .

Shashi may get better and speak out .

Khushikumari thumbnail
Yes! May be the deal part is right.
ASR might make a deal with Khushi (  otherwise how would he get her? )
ASR cannot go on to his knees to propose( After all he is ASR) so he has to make a deal .That suits him