IPKKND STORY AHEAD-Source

superarshi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All,

This is what is going to happen says a source:

kHUSHI has not told Anjali that she has called off the engagement.Anjali feels that the Fiance has broken the engagement, so does the whole raizada fly.

In the coming weeks...The Raizada fly will get a feeling from Shyam after he is exposed that he and Khushi have been lovers aand that her fly knows about it.Infact due to Love for Anjali he has been the one to pull off from the engagement.This will bring a huge shock to Khushi's family

Arnav sees tht his Sister is in big life threatning situation and to save her..he signs of a deal with Shyam and khushi...He pays shyam and gets married to khushi on temporary arrangement.

He becomes the OLD ASR again..however slowly the truth is out and finally after 2-3 months, Arnav begins to trust khushi again..
It is said that Hate will bring them together, Love will separate them and Misunderstanding will unite them.

*********************************************************************************************************

Thats the Basic plot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I LOVED THE STORY ,it shall get an oscar and so shall u ! ! bravo and kudos to u Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

I LOVED THE STORY ,it shall get an oscar and so shall u ! ! bravo and kudos to u

😆🤣😆

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM...wat is ur SOURCE??😕

Originally posted by: superarshi

Hi All,

kHUSHI has not told Anjali that she has called off the engagement.Anjali feels that the Fiance has broken the engagement, so does the whole raizada fly.

In the coming weeks...The Raizada fly will get a feeling from Shyam after he is exposed that he and Khushi have been lovers aand that her fly knows about it.Infact due to Love for Anjali he has been the one to pull off from the engagement.This will bring a huge shock to Khushi's family

Arnav sees tht his Sister is in big life threatning situation and to save her..he signs of a deal with Shyam and khushi...He pays shyam and gets married to khushi on temporary arrangement.

He becomes the OLD ASR again..however slowly the truth is out and finally after 2-3 months, Arnav begins to trust khushi again..
It is said that Hate will bring them together, Love will separate them and Misunderstanding will unite them.

*********************************************************************************************************

Thats the Basic plot

What!!! Are you serious. This is not any Ekta Mata's serial we are watching dammit.. Unbelieveble...
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

I LOVED THE STORY ,it shall get an oscar and so shall u ! ! bravo and kudos to u

😆 I genuinely cannot tell if youare being sarcastic or not (and I dont mean this in a nasty way at all)

Firstly, whats your source?]
Secondly Cvs never fail to surprise us
and thirdly, I dont want that to happen, I want things to develop slowly and gradually, too many misunderstandings are illogical, and they dont make sense at all. All of khushi's family knows about Shyam, so this is unlikely to happen. I want Arnav and Khushi's own pride and egos to get in the way, and for them to overcome their individual problems to realise what they feel for eachother (pushed by dire circumstances if needed).

Thats just my opinion
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Hi All,

Thats the Basic plot

possible. Thanx
superarshi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...what can i say...Just wait and watch...and pls dont forget to thank me when you see the Story going the way mentioned a little while ago...

mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

cha KYA TWIST MAARA STORY PE...i hope the source is nt urself 🤣🤣🤣🤣..  some link to do.. othrwise apne topic ki title badal dalo.. 

mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG...what can i say...Just wait and watch...and pls dont forget to thank me when you see the Story going the way mentioned a little while ago...

this much confidence😉... thanks in advance if dat happens😃... but personally i dnt want that to happen😕..