Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

someone needs to guide manayta (Page 2)

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Unnati and Udayveer can together change her. A girl can understand a girl better than any guy could ever understand us. I think Udayveer could be more firm and Unnati more understanding. She can calm them down one at a time, then before we know it both of them will be on their own journey.
soo true unnati is a understanding person in general n she is the only one who can explain things to manayta n manyata will actually listen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaadventure_gurl

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I think Unnati would be the best with Udhay staying out of it.  Why?  Because that way her total transformation can blow him away.  Besides, he doesn't really care about any of this.  He just wants to see the live free shows!  He can always step in when Manyata loses her temper and is about to go off and kill someone...Lol!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

I think Uday will guide her and change her behaviour,attitude the way she talks etc etc
i want the same but manyata doesn't even listen to him like he has to drag her to do things like in yesterday's episode he was holding her wrist so tight that it was red so i don't want manyata to keep getting bruise from uday's tight grip but thats probably a jealousy sign from uday.
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

I think Unnati would be the best with Udhay staying out of it.  Why?  Because that way her total transformation can blow him away.  Besides, he doesn't really care about any of this.  He just wants to see the live free shows!  He can always step in when Manyata loses her temper and is about to go off and kill someone...Lol!
true manayta needs a girl to girl talk right now n someone who can understand her point of view rather than just forcing their thoughts on her. she needs a person who can explain things to her  which she will understand so unnati is the best one since she is the only one who can connect with manayta on the emotional level cuz all the other families r busy crying over their problems.LOL
whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I would have be the best choice for her but sad I'm not there which is where Unnati Uday's sister come in.

if u ask me she will be the best bet for Moniya right now cos she is so cool and for her it's not abt power, beauty and she is not stuck up like that JN.

so Unnati should get the job of guiding the newest brat princess who can't see past her nose.

i was thinking the same. And rajmata is there. But at latter stage when manyta really want take up the challenge to prove jn that she can dare she will also sought uv's help
wisehigaholic Goldie
wisehigaholic
wisehigaholic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
i actually it will take her sometime to get used to it its a new place new ppl. she will adjust slowly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Poulomi_

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

I agree, let Udayveer be shocked in after the makeover and prevent her from hurting anyone else.
_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramimaleklover

i actually it will take her sometime to get used to it its a new place new ppl. she will adjust slowly.

but i think the CVs overdid it with her attitude... i thought she was supposed to be a immature and obstinate character but at the same time wud be simple, loving, caring and at times a little sensible too. i think this getting used to wud take a looong time...but seriously i cant wait for her makeover!!!
Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces16wisehigaholicMiss.Colorfulladventure_gurl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index