Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Got to love Golden Boy, but hey I still play Ludo! (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

ReservedClap for Najma and Reserved for KristinClap
No matter if the episode is crap or good (found it goodWink) both of ur analysis are always excellentBig smile
Thanks for the analysis's guys!Tongue

Thanks Chika!!

Between the two of us me and Kristin manage to make some sense of what happened!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

No matter if the episode is crap or good (found it goodWink) both of ur analysis are always excellentBig smile

Thanks Chika!!

Between the two of us me and Kristin manage to make some sense of what happened!!!

Najma,your both appreciatedTongue
Im thinking of making a long OS for Monday's episode?,what do u guys think?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Love love love your post Kristin!!

The most important thing first!! Yes that is Ludo!!!

The bit where Ahem asked Gopi to repeat was because she was so quiet but because I was shocked I just put my shock onto him LOL

Agreed just by closing her eyes she wouldn't get to sleep but I can't fault the scene - we got to see gorgeous Ahem!!!

Rashi deserves mush of what she's getting so I don't blame Koki too much for trying to get Rashi into even more trouble, but it was ok that Hetal stopped something happening at the dinner table - it would have probably had the most adverse effect on Jigar who would have left his food again.

I thought Hetal was actually worried about Koki when she was following her rather than Rashi here. I don't think she cared much about Rashi at the time!!

I'm distracted myself today with tv and cooking etc!! So have been on and off today!!

Thanks nazma!!! So it is ludo or as well call it mensch rger dich nicht

I was shocked as well. I read about her asking him but I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

Yeah he looked just great here!!!

I wouldn't blame koki either and actually would have enjoyed ahem's reaction, even though I would have felt sorry for Rashi then again LOL

But why was she worried for Koki? I don't see the big problem here. Has koki a heart desease or something, which would give this scene some sense in my eyes?

Me too!! Had promised my brother to make his fav food yesterday and had to do it now

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks Chika!!

Im thinking of making a long OS for Monday's episode?,what do u guys think?Big smile

Thanks chika!!!

I find this idea really great chika!! So when am I going to enjoy this OS of yours?Big smile

NazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Thanks Chika!!

Thanks chika!!!

I find this idea really great chika!! So when am I going to enjoy this OS of yours?Big smile

I'll go and write it now Kristin,thanks for ur supportBig smile
Im sure Najma and other Saathians would love to read it aswell,be back in a jiffy!Wink

IchangeditNazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

The bit where Ahem asked Gopi to repeat was because she was so quiet but because I was shocked I just put my shock onto him LOL

Agreed just by closing her eyes she wouldn't get to sleep but I can't fault the scene - we got to see gorgeous Ahem!!!

Rashi deserves mush of what she's getting so I don't blame Koki too much for trying to get Rashi into even more trouble, but it was ok that Hetal stopped something happening at the dinner table - it would have probably had the most adverse effect on Jigar who would have left his food again.

I thought Hetal was actually worried about Koki when she was following her rather than Rashi here. I don't think she cared much about Rashi at the time!!

I'm distracted myself today with tv and cooking etc!! So have been on and off today!!

I was shocked as well. I read about her asking him but I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

I wouldn't blame koki either and actually would have enjoyed ahem's reaction, even though I would have felt sorry for Rashi then again LOL

But why was she worried for Koki? I don't see the big problem here. Has koki a heart desease or something, which would give this scene some sense in my eyes?

Me too!! Had promised my brother to make his fav food yesterday and had to do it now

I don't know why they're always so worried about Koki!! But they are!! Even when she misses a meal they all go crazy!!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Thanks Chika!!

Thanks chika!!!

I'll go and write it now Kristin,thanks for ur supportBig smile
Im sure Najma and other Saathians would love to read it aswell,be back in a jiffy!Wink

Definitely write one!! I'll look forward to reaading it!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I don't know why they're always so worried about Koki!! But they are!! Even when she misses a meal they all go crazy!!!

True they are and they should. MM would be in Urmi's hand by now if it wasn't for my heroine Koki!!! The only one with a working brain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Go to top