Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Got to love Golden Boy, but hey I still play Ludo! - Page 2

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Love love love your post Kristin!!

The most important thing first!! Yes that is Ludo!!!

The bit where Ahem asked Gopi to repeat was because she was so quiet but because I was shocked I just put my shock onto him ๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed just by closing her eyes she wouldn't get to sleep but I can't fault the scene - we got to see gorgeous Ahem!!!

Rashi deserves mush of what she's getting so I don't blame Koki too much for trying to get Rashi into even more trouble, but it was ok that Hetal stopped something happening at the dinner table - it would have probably had the most adverse effect on Jigar who would have left his food again.

I thought Hetal was actually worried about Koki when she was following her rather than Rashi here. I don't think she cared much about Rashi at the time!!

I'm distracted myself today with tv and cooking etc!! So have been on and off today!!

Thanks nazma!!! So it is ludo or as well call it mensch rger dich nicht

I was shocked as well. I read about her asking him but I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

Yeah he looked just great here!!!

I wouldn't blame koki either and actually would have enjoyed ahem's reaction, even though I would have felt sorry for Rashi then again ๐Ÿ˜†

But why was she worried for Koki? I don't see the big problem here. Has koki a heart desease or something, which would give this scene some sense in my eyes?

Me too!! Had promised my brother to make his fav food yesterday and had to do it now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Najma,your both appreciated๐Ÿ˜›
Im thinking of making a long OS for Monday's episode?,what do u guys think?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks chika!!!

I find this idea really great chika!! So when am I going to enjoy this OS of yours?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks chika!!!

I find this idea really great chika!! So when am I going to enjoy this OS of yours?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I'll go and write it now Kristin,thanks for ur support๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Im sure Najma and other Saathians would love to read it aswell,be back in a jiffy!๐Ÿ˜‰
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks nazma!!! So it is ludo or as well call it mensch rger dich nicht

I was shocked as well. I read about her asking him but I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes.

Yeah he looked just great here!!!

I wouldn't blame koki either and actually would have enjoyed ahem's reaction, even though I would have felt sorry for Rashi then again ๐Ÿ˜†

But why was she worried for Koki? I don't see the big problem here. Has koki a heart desease or something, which would give this scene some sense in my eyes?

Me too!! Had promised my brother to make his fav food yesterday and had to do it now

I don't know why they're always so worried about Koki!! But they are!! Even when she misses a meal they all go crazy!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

I'll go and write it now Kristin,thanks for ur support๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Im sure Najma and other Saathians would love to read it aswell,be back in a jiffy!๐Ÿ˜‰

Definitely write one!! I'll look forward to reaading it!!
Ichangedit thumbnail

I don't know why they're always so worried about Koki!! But they are!! Even when she misses a meal they all go crazy!!!

True they are and they should. MM would be in Urmi's hand by now if it wasn't for my heroine Koki!!! The only one with a working brain
Ichangedit thumbnail

Definitely write one!! I'll look forward to reaading it!!

Can't wait to read it. Am getting over excited already!!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
She's having trouble with the rules of Ludo!!
Ichangedit thumbnail

She's having trouble with the rules of Ludo!!

I saw that as well. Hopefully she gets it now๐Ÿ˜†
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@nazma and @kristin loved your analysis of todays episode...

- felt sorry for rashi,,, but after reading what they showed in sbb ... i still can't believe that she is gonna take route back on her kalakaries... hope she changes to be good
- finally decided to bring back baa
- Ahem changed six dresses in a day... but poor gopi no one is bothered to change her dress... everyone is running behind her with the kichdi bowl in their hands... LOL ๐Ÿ˜† poor girl
- kokila always taunting rashi and parag... poor guys...
- Mr.Modi is there an age to play Ludo ... in a couple of years my kids will run behind me to play ludo with them... (right now they are infant/toddlers)
-loved the precap... Mr.Modi finally played ludo with wife.. may be he was trying hard to win with gopi ... becoz of which he slept late.. and woke up late...

monday when r u coming... it's just friday afternoon here

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago