Got to love Golden Boy, but hey I still play Ludo!

Posted: 12 years ago
I can't believe we're still on the same day!!!

We start with Ahem drinking his green tea and Hetal showing Kokila the list that Rashi made of the supplies that are needed. Koki looks a little impressed here and decides that Rashi can be the one to buy the things. Rashi says ok but first wants to go and check on Gopi. Even Ahem is a little shocked at this. Rashi says it's because Koki and Hetal must be tired by now from going up and down the stairs - way to make the moms feel old!! Koki says ok and if she's awake tell me so I can feed her. Rashi here says I will feed her if she's awake. Ahem looks towards his mum at this point to see what she's going to say. Rashi then begs a little by saying please and Kokila agrees. I'll be honest I was just watching Ahem during this part because he looked so gorgeous!! And also why are Rashi and Kokila ruining the romantic moments that could be between husband and wife??? It should be Ahem feeding her!!!

Moving on.
Kokila is in thinking mode about Rashi.
Rashi sees that Gopi is awake and says good, I;ll feed you now and helps her up after seeing Gopi try and get up on her own. She begins to feed Gopi who makes a face and says that there is a bitter taste in her mouth and she'll eat the kedgeree later. Rashi says ok I'll do something for you - even Gopi is worried about what Rashi might do!!!
Next scene we're at the market. I'm surprised that Rashi isn't feeling worried about going out alone in the evening again!! After all it was only recently when she was abducted but hey ho. Also surprised that the Modi's let her go alone but I suppose they're thinking lightning can't strike twice in the same place!!
Rashi is at a food stall thinking about what Gopi would like - says a lot about the sisterhood!! Gopi knows the likes and dislikes of evryone in her family!!
From behind we hear the dreaded voice call out to stallholder to make a plate of sevpuri as she likes it a lot. Rashi turns around to see... her mother!!! It's only been a day for Pete's sake!!
She starts on her rubbish about if Rashi needed to come to Rajpal Nagar then she should have told her, she would have parcelled the food to her!! And then straight away starts asking her about Kagdi!!! and Rashi might have come here alone because Koki was hassling her. Rashi says no she came to get Gopi some chaat!!!! Urmila is disgusted. And can't believe that Rashi is fetching and carrying for Gopi and has become her servant. Rashi tells her mum to be quiet and Urmi says fine do whatever you want and shoves her out of the way to get a plate of food for herself and says Rashi will pay for it.
Rashi then asks Urmi what Gopi likes in chaat (seriously Rashi you expect your mum to know???) Urmi unsurprisingly answers how should I know!! Rashi then says maybe she likes sevpuri like me.
Urmila says something here that I wish Ahem was around to hear!!!! She says that when I used to get you some I used to give her one bite and she used to savour it a lot!! Rashi seems upset hearing this (her sad background music is playing) and says maybe that's why she's not getting one bite of anything these days. (I didn't reaalise that the Modi's had banned her from food!!) Urmi asks her what is wrong Rashi says nothing and tells the stallholder to pack a plate for her and tells Urmi she needs to get the supplies for puja and go home. Urmila asks for a platet o be packed and Rashi says leave it mum you've had some now, I have to account for the money when I get home.

Ahem is on the phone with Koki listening behind. Turns out Jigar is confused about a file so Ahem has to go back to work to help him. Now the bell rings and Koki asks Meethi to answer it. Rashi is back laden with bags, most of which she hands to Meethi. Ahem walks away - I'm assuming to his room to get changed for work.
Next we see Rashi entering Gopi's room with a bag in which she has the sevpuri. She reminds Gopi of when they used to eat sevpuri when they were younger (seriously Rashi? You want to remind poor Gopi of how mami used to gives her the smallest amount?) Gopi declines it at first but Rashi convinces her to eat it, just as Gopi agrees and is about to have some Hetal and Koki enter and Koki shouts at Rashi. Koki asks Gopi who brought it and she stammeringly says Rashiben. Kokila and Hetal are annoyed at Rashi. Rashi expalins that Gopi has had enough of kedgeree so she thought she'd give her something else. Hetal speaks up!!! and tells Rashi that the doc has told Gopi to eat kedgeree.
Rashi explains that she just wanted to give her a taste of something else with the kedgeree. Koki tells her to stop and asks what the need was to get food from outside? When they could have homemade sevpuri to change the taste. Rashi then answers that she is banned from the kitchen so how could she have made it. (Bad move Rashi!!!) Koki says she could have asked either of the moms they would have made. She takes the kedgeree and the sevpuri, telling that she will warm the kedgeree and come and feed Gopi herself, saying there's no point giving the responsibility to someone else who will always make mistakes and never learn, she leaves in anger! Hetal leaves behind her calling her name.
Rashi is upset and Gopi then apologises to Rashi because she got into trouble because of her. Now Gopi says something here which makes me believe she finally believes that Rashi was to blame for the wedding thing. She says that she understands in which circumstances Rashi got married and it will take time for everyone to trust her again. (Maybe I'm reading too much into it)

Downstairs Koki is storming off in anger (in the opposite direction to the kitchen) when Hetal tells her to stop. Koki is annoyed because Rashi brought outside food knowing full well that Gopi shouldn't be eating it. Hetal tells her she knows that it was wrong but to calm down as the anger isn't good for her and to Java de na. To which Koki replies that how can I leave it? First she does wrong and then she answers back that we forbade her from going into the kitchen. Hetal tells her to leave it and that at least Gopi didn't eat any of it.
The phone rings and Hetal answers, it's baa informing them when she will be coming back.

A nonsense scene in Urmi's house where Kinjal is eating crisps and drinking cola which Urmila thinks will be bad for her modelling!! And thinks that all the modelling money will go because she will get fat.

Hetal tells Koki that Baa will be back and to tell someone to come to the airport to get her. Hetal says she wanted to go but they are taking care of the kitchen and Gopi so who will go? Koki said either Ahem or Jigar will go, who just happen to be there (Woohoo the boys are back!!) They walk up to their moms and say hi (ok they say Jai Shree Krishna) and Ahem asks who's going where? Koki tells them that Baa is coming tomorrow and one of them will have to go get her. Both boys looks happy and Jigar quickly offers her services! Both moms look happy and Hetal tells them that food is ready and to freshen up nad get ready. Hetal asks about Chirag Ahem tells him he's coming.
Koki tells Ahem to tell Gopi that she will be bringing the warmed food up to her. Everyone goes about their business.

Rashi is setting the table when Jigar comes back. He doesn't say a word to her and just sits doesn. Rashi is upset and is about to drop a plate when Koki and Ahem are walking to the table. Koki calls out Rashi nad then tells her not too angrily that plates go on the table and not dropped on the floor and to take care.
All the Modi's come to the table bar Gopi. Hetal asks Koki if Gopi has eaten, Koki answers yes and taunts Rashi by saying that yes she did and didn't need sevpuri to make the taste better, Ahem looks up and asks Sevpuri? Koki is about to tell Ahem but Hetal interrupts by serving him the food. Which is good because Rashi has laready been shouted at and there's no need to bring it up again.

Parag speaks up and says to Koki that he's heard that baa's coming - I'm not going into this because I feel it was unnecessarily harsh to Parag here. There was no need to show that Koki still thinks Parag is useless.

Ahem is in the room with his laptop and sees Gopi being all restless!! He looks a bit irritated but eventually puts the laptop down and asks her what's wrong and why she's not sleeping. She says she's been sleeping all day and can't now. He's quite lovely here telling her to not worry and to close her eyes and try. On his way back he sees a LUDO set and asks her where it came from - Rashi who else would bring it??
Gopi then says in childhood she and Panna used to play. Ahem says Panna? That child? You used to play with her? At your age (Hey there's no age limit for Ludo!! Next you'll be saying I'm I mean Gopi's too old for hide and seek!!!)
Gopi looks a little embarrassed, so he says ok.
She then shocks us all by asking Ahem to play Ludo with her!! I think even Ahem is shocked because he asks her to repeat it louder. He looks a little taken aback and the episode ends.

Precap

How late were they playing Ludo that Ahem is late to work????

This would have been posted a lot earlier but mummy wanted Suji ka Halva and me being the dutiful daughter offered to make it, so had to leave this half done.

However I did love the episode.
I'm assuming the Modi's decided to leave the Puja for when Baa comes back now and we'll see it on Monday.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
great analysis...gopi it seems is so bored out of her mind that she asked ahem to play with her...and playing ludo ,i think is going to help ahem a lot too...ever since sns started i havent seen him have fun for fun sake...this will looseen him up a bit and he just might enjoy simple pleasures ...
Originally posted by varshu27

great analysis...gopi it seems is so bored out of her mind that she asked ahem to play with her...and playing ludo ,i think is going to help ahem a lot too...ever since sns started i havent seen him have fun for fun sake...this will looseen him up a bit and he just might enjoy simple pleasures ...

Thanks!!

It should help the two of them bond and bring out the inner child in both of them!!
Great analysis Nazma..But have read only the last portions...

So i did manage to know you know how to make suji ka halwa...i have only managed to make tea myself so far๐Ÿ˜†

so back to our serial,aham has told his mum what he was doing late at night with his wife๐Ÿ˜ณ
what a man๐Ÿ˜ก But i was really pssed at the first 20minutes..I thought friday is gonna be a dry day..but cvs gave us the water at the right time to fill our thirst..Now i just want to get over drunk...on monday

Hope cvs do not disappoint us

Originally posted by gohem123

Great analysis Nazma..But have read only the last portions...

So i did manage to know you know how to make suji ka halwa...i have only managed to make tea myself so far๐Ÿ˜†

so back to our serial,aham has told his mum what he was doing late at night with his wife๐Ÿ˜ณ
what a man๐Ÿ˜ก But i was really pssed at the first 20minutes..I thought friday is gonna be a dry day..but cvs gave us the water at the right time to fill our thirst..Now i just want to get over drunk...on monday

Hope cvs do not disappoint us

Thanks!!

Haven't made Halva for a while but it turned out nice!!
My analysis is getting longer and longer everyday!! But the best part of the epi was at the end!!
I did think they might kill the week with no GoHem but they pulled it back at the end!!

Fingers crossed they don't ruin it on Monday!!!
A good epi today!!!

I was shocked to see Ahem sitting down there and drinking his tea. I thought he wouldn't move out of his and gopi's room until he was dragged to go for diner. He looked really great sitting there having his second class tea. So Hetal looks a little worried when she tells Koki about what Rashi did. I loved Kokis reaction it was so like her. It was good of her to sent Rashi to get the stuff herself. I think pooja things are important so its nice that she intrust this on Rashi. I found it cute how rashi asked to see gopi first and then to feed her, should she be awake. Okay I would have prefered Ahem to feed her but rashi is the next best thing for me. Because we saw koki feeding her already. Ahem looks to koki was also good. He looked like he was wondering what the ... was just happening.

So rashi being caring and nice to Gopi just warmed my heart ๐Ÿ˜† the way she helped her sit up and smile satisfied about her doing was good. Then the feeding was nice. They could have such a great sister relationship, if rashi would stay nice ๐Ÿ˜ญ yes gopi looked worried about what rashi might do after koki looked to angry about her last idea (the tv)

I didn't even think about it being late and her being alone at the market and the cv's didn't either as it looks. Maybe the modi's just hopr to get rid of her for once and for all. (sorry back to my old rashi mean days here for a sec) I like the fact that she was thinking about what gopi could like, but your right it says a lot about their relationship that she doesn't even know what she likes to eat. Urmi is just unbelievable and Rashi thinks the same I have the feeling. I just wanted to kick this woman today. Rashi is still not telling her the truth. I find it unbelievable rude that urmi just orders something for herself and expects indirectly the modi's to pay for it. I would have loved rashi saying "No I won't pay that" but that was wishful thinking. ๐Ÿ˜ก hated urmi when she made her faces after Rashi telling her that she is getting it for gopi. Just because someone gets something to eat for another person, who is hurt, doesn't make them the servant of this person. She just doesn't have any idea how the real world is this inhuman thing. Rashi looked really disgusted and ashamed with herself, when urmi said that in rashi's childhood she would eat all the snacks and only give a tiny bit to Gopi, who ate it happily. I just can't believe that she is going back to her kalakari ways so soon as the sbs is telling us. Am going to keep my hope up till I see it and believe that she is back to her evil self for sure. And then Urmi wants a second plate but Rashi says no because she has to show the bill at home and doesn't want to get in trouble. Urmi is just greedy and shameless

So Ahem has to go back to work. Is it just me or did he look a little sheepishly (?) when koki asked what the call was about. He went home early from work because he said there was nothing left for him to do and now he has to ge back to work. However Koki is not saying anything and the door bell rings. Koki calls meethi (her way of doing it reminded me of the past with mani ๐Ÿ˜) Its Rashi. Ahem leaves to change

So rashi comes in and is totally happy and satisfied with herself. And shows gopi what she got for her. I agree with you Nazma, it was properly not the best idea to remind gopi about it. But gopi looked actually happy about it ๐Ÿ˜• gosh this girl was seriously messed up in her childhood. Gopi is smilingly taken a bite when she remembers that she is not allowed. Rashi is telling her not to worry and only take a little so that everything will be fine. Just as Gopi is doing it Koki and Hetal come and Koki explodes immediatelly at rashi. Poor Gopi has to listen to all the screaming and drama, I don't think that is good for her health. So koki is asking about the junk food and rashi explains that gopi is getting bored with eating the lentils (thats what the subs called it) good she said that and didn't say that Gopi didn't find the lentils tasty. Could you imagine koki's reaction to that? It would be armageddon for sure!!!! Hetal speaks up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ nearly gave me a heartattack and tells rashi that this is what the doctors said. However rashi still argues that she was thinking about gopi. So koki tells her if she was thinking about her sister she should have made it herself. Rashi is right about saying but how can she, if she is not allowed in the kitchen. It was a wrong move but koki started it, if the subs were accurate. But of course my koki was right about rashi could have asked one of the MILs. But she properly didn't because she wanted to do it herself. Koki leaves in anger and I think hetals feels sorry for rashi and runs after koki

I didn't really get what gopi was saying about the marriage thing, because the subs confused me here. However it was sweet of gopi to apologise. But I can't really read rashis expression here.

Koki is still in full anger and I don't really get why hetal is running after her as if there was an emergency. Just weird. So koki is still fuming and tells hetal that she can't believe that rashi did a mistake like that and then blames them for it. Hetal gives her sentence and koki is not happy about it. The phones rings and hetal decides its better she gets the phone but if koki gets it the other person might never call the MM again ๐Ÿ˜† and it is baa!!!! so she is still alive and remembers where here home is

kinjal urmi just rubbish. cut it and give me some gohem for it, some goki or some jigar

So hetal tells koki that baa is coming tomorrow and someone has to get her from the airport. Just like they heard there cue jigar and ahem come in. They look happy about the news and Jigar offers immediatelly to get baa with his million dollor smile โ˜บ๏ธ just love it. Good that he said it so quickly otherwise ahem would have been forced to say that he can't because he has to be with gopi ๐Ÿ˜† sorry did I good I meant it was a shame he did it:

So a raji scene. Both are effected by each others presence and rashi is not paying attention of what she is doing, because she is to busy starring at her husband (I can't blame her๐Ÿ˜ณ) Koki scolds her and everyone sits down to eat.

So koki is trying to get Rashi killed here. I can't imagine any other reason she would make a point out of saying this about the junk food. Ahem would surely kill rashi, if he heard about it and sure enough he immediatelly wants to know, what koki is talking about. Hetal saves rashi and the situation. I also didn't like the koki and paragh scene. Koki didn't have to make it that clear what she thinks about her husband. Hetal and Chirag didn't look happy about it.

So a lovely gohem scene here. Ahem tries to do some work on his laptop but gopi doesn't let him, by moving restlessly. Ahem did look a little annoyed and went up to her and asked what it is. Gopi was really cute replying that she can't sleep because she hasn't done anything else but sleeping. Ahem was really gently telling her about just closing her eyes and then she will surely fall asleep. But seriously that is just stupid in my opinion. If you can't sleep then closing your eyes isn't going to help. Believe me I know. But I forgive him for that because it was really cute.

So ahem sees the ludo game and asked her about it. Rashi brought is gopi tells him, which is actually really nice of rashi. Gopi tells him that she always played it with Panna. And ahem taunts her about it a little but then immediatelly fells bad about it. Looks like the boy didn't think before speaking there. Gopi asked ahem to play with her but she has to repeat it because she is only wispering the first time. Ahem was telling her nicely just to tell him what she wants. So she tells him again and he looks a little shocked about.

Also i hope there is no age limit for it because i love the game and not even half a year past since I played hide and seek the last time๐Ÿ˜† with kids i have to admit but I just love playing it as well.

Precap: Ahem is late for work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ next heartattack for me. And koki is questioning him why and he tells her that he didn't go to sleep till late because he was playing ludo with gopi (Gopi looking down - not being any support to her husband here) Koki is not happy and Ahem looks a little ashamed.

sorry it took so long to write it because I am watching 'the voice of Germany' while doing it and am a little distracted๐Ÿ˜›

by the way is that ludo?

Edited by d-luna88 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by d-luna88

A good epi today!!!

I was shocked to see Ahem sitting down there and drinking his tea. I thought he wouldn't move out of his and gopi's room until he was dragged to go for diner. He looked really great sitting there having his second class tea. So Hetal looks a little worried when she tells Koki about what Rashi did. I loved Kokis reaction it was so like her. It was good of her to sent Rashi to get the stuff herself. I think pooja things are important so its nice that she intrust this on Rashi. I found it cute how rashi asked to see gopi first and then to feed her, should she be awake. Okay I would have prefered Ahem to feed her but rashi is the next best thing for me. Because we saw koki feeding her already. Ahem looks to koki was also good. He looked like he was wondering what the ... was just happening.

So rashi being caring and nice to Gopi just warmed my heart ๐Ÿ˜† the way she helped her sit up and smile satisfied about her doing was good. Then the feeding was nice. They could have such a great sister relationship, if rashi would stay nice ๐Ÿ˜ญ yes gopi looked worried about what rashi might do after koki looked to angry about her last idea (the tv)

I didn't even think about it being late and her being alone at the market and the cv's didn't either as it looks. Maybe the modi's just hopr to get rid of her for once and for all. (sorry back to my old rashi mean days here for a sec) I like the fact that she was thinking about what gopi could like, but your right it says a lot about their relationship that she doesn't even know what she likes to eat. Urmi is just unbelievable and Rashi thinks the same I have the feeling. I just wanted to kick this woman today. Rashi is still not telling her the truth. I find it unbelievable rude that urmi just orders something for herself and expects indirectly the modi's to pay for it. I would have loved rashi saying "No I won't pay that" but that was wishful thinking. ๐Ÿ˜ก hated urmi when she made her faces after Rashi telling her that she is getting it for gopi. Just because someone gets something to eat for another person, who is hurt, doesn't make them the servant of this person. She just doesn't have any idea how the real world is this inhuman thing. Rashi looked really disgusted and ashamed with herself, when urmi said that in rashi's childhood she would eat all the snacks and only give a tiny bit to Gopi, who ate it happily. I just can't believe that she is going back to her kalakari ways so soon as the sbs is telling us. Am going to keep my hope up till I see it and believe that she is back to her evil self for sure. And then Urmi wants a second plate but Rashi says no because she has to show the bill at home and doesn't want to get in trouble. Urmi is just greedy and shameless

So Ahem has to go back to work. Is it just me or did he look a little sheepishly (?) when koki asked what the call was about. He went home early from work because he said there was nothing left for him to do and now he has to ge back to work. However Koki is not saying anything and the door bell rings. Koki calls meethi (her way of doing it reminded me of the past with mani ๐Ÿ˜) Its Rashi. Ahem leaves to change

So rashi comes in and is totally happy and satisfied with herself. And shows gopi what she got for her. I agree with you Nazma, it was properly not the best idea to remind gopi about it. But gopi looked actually happy about it ๐Ÿ˜• gosh this girl was seriously messed up in her childhood. Gopi is smilingly taken a bite when she remembers that she is not allowed. Rashi is telling her not to worry and only take a little so that everything will be fine. Just as Gopi is doing it Koki and Hetal come and Koki explodes immediatelly at rashi. Poor Gopi has to listen to all the screaming and drama, I don't think that is good for her health. So koki is asking about the junk food and rashi explains that gopi is getting bored with eating the lentils (thats what the subs called it) good she said that and didn't say that Gopi didn't find the lentils tasty. Could you imagine koki's reaction to that? It would be armageddon for sure!!!! Hetal speaks up ๐Ÿ˜ฒ nearly gave me a heartattack and tells rashi that this is what the doctors said. However rashi still argues that she was thinking about gopi. So koki tells her if she was thinking about her sister she should have made it herself. Rashi is right about saying but how can she, if she is not allowed in the kitchen. It was a wrong move but koki started it, if the subs were accurate. But of course my koki was right about rashi could have asked one of the MILs. But she properly didn't because she wanted to do it herself. Koki leaves in anger and I think hetals feels sorry for rashi and runs after koki

I didn't really get what gopi was saying about the marriage thing, because the subs confused me here. However it was sweet of gopi to apologise. But I can't really read rashis expression here.

Koki is still in full anger and I don't really get why hetal is running after her as if there was an emergency. Just weird. So koki is still fuming and tells hetal that she can't believe that rashi did a mistake like that and then blames them for it. Hetal gives her sentence and koki is not happy about it. The phones rings and hetal decides its better she gets the phone but if koki gets it the other person might never call the MM again ๐Ÿ˜† and it is baa!!!! so she is still alive and remembers where here home is

kinjal urmi just rubbish. cut it and give me some gohem for it, some goki or some jigar

So hetal tells koki that baa is coming tomorrow and someone has to get her from the airport. Just like they heard there cue jigar and ahem come in. They look happy about the news and Jigar offers immediatelly to get baa with his million dollor smile โ˜บ๏ธ just love it. Good that he said it so quickly otherwise ahem would have been forced to say that he can't because he has to be with gopi ๐Ÿ˜† sorry did I good I meant it was a shame he did it:

So a raji scene. Both are effected by each others presence and rashi is not paying attention of what she is doing, because she is to busy starring at her husband (I can't blame her๐Ÿ˜ณ) Koki scolds her and everyone sits down to eat.

So koki is trying to get Rashi killed here. I can't imagine any other reason she would make a point out of saying this about the junk food. Ahem would surely kill rashi, if he heard about it and sure enough he immediatelly wants to know, what koki is talking about. Hetal saves rashi and the situation. I also didn't like the koki and paragh scene. Koki didn't have to make it that clear what she thinks about her husband. Hetal and Chirag didn't look happy about it.

So a lovely gohem scene here. Ahem tries to do some work on his laptop but gopi doesn't let him, by moving restlessly. Ahem did look a little annoyed and went up to her and asked what it is. Gopi was really cute replying that she can't sleep because she hasn't done anything else but sleeping. Ahem was really gently telling her about just closing her eyes and then she will surely fall asleep. But seriously that is just stupid in my opinion. If you can't sleep then closing your eyes isn't going to help. Believe me I know. But I forgive him for that because it was really cute.

So ahem sees the ludo game and asked her about it. Rashi brought is gopi tells him, which is actually really nice of rashi. Gopi tells him that she always played it with Panna. And ahem taunts her about it a little but then immediatelly fells bad about it. Looks like the boy didn't think before speaking there. Gopi asked ahem to play with her but she has to repeat it because she is only wispering the first time. Ahem was telling her nicely just to tell him what she wants. So she tells him again and he looks a little shocked about.

Also i hope there is no age limit for it because i love the game and not even half a year past since I played hide and seek the last time๐Ÿ˜† with kids i have to admit but I just love playing it as well.

Precap: Ahem is late for work ๐Ÿ˜ฒ next heartattack for me. And koki is questioning him why and he tells her that he didn't go to sleep till late because he was playing ludo with gopi (Gopi looking down - not being any support to her husband here) Koki is not happy and Ahem looks a little ashamed.

sorry it took so long to write it because I am watching 'the voice of Germany' while doing it and am a little distracted๐Ÿ˜›

by the way is that ludo?

Love love love your post Kristin!!

The most important thing first!! Yes that is Ludo!!!

The bit where Ahem asked Gopi to repeat was because she was so quiet but because I was shocked I just put my shock onto him ๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed just by closing her eyes she wouldn't get to sleep but I can't fault the scene - we got to see gorgeous Ahem!!!

Rashi deserves mush of what she's getting so I don't blame Koki too much for trying to get Rashi into even more trouble, but it was ok that Hetal stopped something happening at the dinner table - it would have probably had the most adverse effect on Jigar who would have left his food again.

I thought Hetal was actually worried about Koki when she was following her rather than Rashi here. I don't think she cared much about Rashi at the time!!

I'm distracted myself today with tv and cooking etc!! So have been on and off today!!

Reserved๐Ÿ‘ for Najma and Reserved for Kristin๐Ÿ‘
No matter if the episode is crap or good (found it good๐Ÿ˜‰) both of ur analysis are always excellent๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the analysis's guys!๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Reserved๐Ÿ‘ for Najma and Reserved for Kristin๐Ÿ‘
No matter if the episode is crap or good (found it good๐Ÿ˜‰) both of ur analysis are always excellent๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the analysis's guys!๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Chika!!

Between the two of us me and Kristin manage to make some sense of what happened!!!
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Thanks Chika!!

Between the two of us me and Kristin manage to make some sense of what happened!!!

Najma,your both appreciated๐Ÿ˜›
Im thinking of making a long OS for Monday's episode?,what do u guys think?๐Ÿ˜ƒ