Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game) (Page 5)

jayasreekalyan Groupbie
jayasreekalyan
jayasreekalyan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the update god oly as to save thulasi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vKarthiN90

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Thank you for the excellent update and comments Lakshmi..Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeyssneha_vPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I really dont want them to show that TA was acting because in that case all the suffering and torture that T underwent will be brushed aside and TA will be shown as the hero who saved T. He has played the hero once and T was caught in the web drawn by Vels. Now they should show that it is T who saves him and does it on her own. Otherwise, all the trouble TA has put her through will be forgiven and that is not fair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanGayashriKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@all the people who think Ta is acting to cure Chaaru, 
1. When did Ta know that Chaaru is affected? Even when Gokul told him in front of Chaaru , this all knowing moron shut him up. Now knee deep in shxt and guilt he has no clue about any thing or any body.
2. Even if he knew thru GP, I hope these people have some common sense to realize that a psycho can not be cured by non professionals. Will any non professional do a bypass surgery?it is their duty to seek professional help.
3. Who do we think we are talking about? It is the dumbo Ta who has no perception of anything. He does not even try to get a job. He is expecting job to fall on his lap. How can he cure Chaaru with his acting. If he was that smart he would have figured out so many people , like dharman, KP and his own mother.
4. As some one mentioned, it is T's show all the way. Importance of education and independence. So the dir has to degrade TA's character so much as to create a real separation even though it may be temporary.
5. My only wish is, it does not become like the serial Kasturi to drag on and on. Dir should have some time frame to end the story logically.orbatnleast finish these Chaaru , Gw tracks and let T move on to a different life and challenges.

kuttyponnuThendralfansneha_vKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I rather expect a T and T show..(A husbd and wife show)..Both should be complimented and both should be credited. Even if TA is acting I bet T will be more credited for her tortures she underwent(indirectly helping for C's cure).

It is highly possible that GP might have discussed with the doc and let TA know about it. Isnt the video clipping clearly say "SHE WILL KILL THULASI" if at all she messed up her plan..any level meant the same.

TA has responsibilty for both the girls life aka Thulasi and Charu.
Thulasi should be saved from Charu and Charu should be coming out of the psychic disturbance.

So who can do that..Thulasi all alone?...She can only defend herself but curing Charu??...Can Thulasi lie or act in front of C to save her?? She is not that kind of girl. What else she can do from her part to save Charu?. She can only move away from TA's life for a while for C to come into picture and tell her intentions directly to TA. Will T move away just bcos GP/Doc says so...C is super criminal to find all these. It has to be like in the way how C has planned. (tanu's last comment)Who can do that...Only TA...and isnt it obvious that is what is happening. For sure I bet, though TA has done all these the whole credit for curing Charu would go to Thulasi, rather I would say its T and T. An important point is C will never go against TA's words...that is the highlight here...she will listen only to TA and none...so only TA can play a role here and indirectly T is made to help(without her knowlege) to cure C.

Can anyone make Charu understand what she is doing? Even if TA asks her what will be her answer..she will either try to kill herself or do something drastic...this should not happen(yet another blame for T and T like annajay said)..so follow her way and make it possible and cure her(tanu;s points)...What will induce T to walk away from TA??
The three points i specified earlier, and like vjayam said both need to suffer for a while to overcome the guilty feeling towards Charu...Once C is completely alright..we will know what it is...I want both T and T to take credit in this case. Lets see how they are going to justify  Ta's acts and make both T and T come off the Charu issue...this is just my view though from what is happening/happened..lets see..

Edited by shubba - 17 December 2011 at 6:15am

ThendralfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!Clap

Thanks all Updaters for all the other Updatess!Clap

Yay, good. This one is better than seeying crying anf KPOLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

I rather expect a T and T show..(A husbd and wife show)..Both should be complimented and both should be credited. Even if TA is acting I bet T will be more credited for her tortures she underwent(indirectly helping for C's cure).

It is highly possible that GP might have discussed with the doc and let TA know about it. Isnt the video clipping clearly say "SHE WILL KILL THULASI" if at all she messed up her plan..any level meant the same.

TA has responsibilty for both the girls life aka Thulasi and Charu.
Thulasi should be saved from Charu and Charu should be coming out of the psychic disturbance.

I think it could be something like this Shubba...When TA and T got married, Charu was walking inside the temple and saw TA tieing thali to Tulasi...and at that moment she would have got this mental disturbance...

So until there is a situation where T walks in and TA pretends to tie Thali to Charu...Charus split personality may not die...(something similar to what we saw in the movie Chandramukhi)

So TA and GPalong with Dr Gokul are making things move to that point where a fake marriage is arranged btw Charu and TA, and Tulasi hearing this comes running...while TA pretends to tie thali to Charu...

When that moment happens Charus split personality may die...and she will get cured...

too much of thinking from my side.. dunno if it will happen...but just my thought..

Edited by lakshyam - 19 December 2011 at 10:16am

ThendralfanArizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hahah lakshmi...u have preceeded me...ROFL...they wont go to that extent i think...but nice guess though...its interesting to investigate something than really just watch...its super fun...ROFLROFLROFL

evlo stones for me nu i dont know..LOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top