Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game) (Page 3)

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I could never TA like this it's just impossible but I'm 100% sure he's not acting but how can a sweet romantic man turn into a person who hits his wife Cry WOW I'm happy if T goes to her dad house at least she is safe from GW and Sudha. Puvi tell TA ur moms master plan to get him to marry Charu but I just wish GP, Joseph, or the doc tell TA who the real pyshco is !! Deepa We need u to advise T fast before the Pei takes TA away from her. When will TA learn his mistake!!! Well Kumaran sir all I want for Christmas is for T&TA to be together please make this happen

PS. u have to say that KP mind voice was just sooo funny and he is so smart by videotaping the Pei dance!! KP if u want to payback PEI help thulasi she is do desperate !!!!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Who Knows the director HAS SOME IDIOTIC IDEAS? He might drug Thamil to sleep with charu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful update.

The redeeming factor of today's episode is KP recording whatever monologs or dialiogs Charu was making in her pei mode. The recording is definitely going to play a role. Still why VR and Gayathri are doing nothing to enquire about KP? They did a lot of enquiries about TA. Still KP has not yet known VR. Today VR was telling Gayathri to keep KP as veetoda mappilai. When he knows the true nature of KP, he will see that KP will be sent to mamiyar veedu. Isn't it a hint for that?

@Shubba, TA could be possibly acting. But if he is acting the story is really spoilt. Whatever way TA behaves, the root cause of all T's miseries is the fact that TA had no job and no income. He messed up with the jobs he got and took heavy loans without realizing his wife will be in trouble by whatever he did. How can he help her after doing all this and then just acting? And he raised his hand also towards his wife, which is the worst thing any male can do. That is not acting and it is serious, Whatever good qualities we may find in him, he has a male chauvinist blood also. He had forbidden Laavanya from going to job and told her she has to settle as a wife in some home. Now he believes Charu is marrying KP and also believes Charu and KP accepts his ways in the job like Venkat used to and so he feels he has to be in their good books always. That is the point he told Thulasi yesterday. It will be interesting to see how the director shows the time TA is able to realize a lot of webs are woven around him. Will Thulasi patiently do something to prove whatever is going on around? One thing we find is ever since TA went to the loan sharks, his brain is not functioning properly. He is the one needing to go to a psychiatrist.

Interestingly Puvi was the only person who spoke in favor of Thulasi. But his voice is lost like in the case of many serials.

Wish you all a nice and enjoyable weekend,

Edited by maha2us - 16 December 2011 at 7:28pm

sobeysThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I dont think TA is acting and even if he is it is wrong. How can he agree to punish T so much just to cure Charu... what is worse T could be mentally troubled by TA and in that case what will he do... T should now just grow up and live away from TA for sometime so that she can assert her dignity and make TA repent..
TA is going to pay heavily for this. Maybe Charu will even get T kidnapped or attempt to murder her as she still wants to do something BIG

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanTTfanJan50sneha_vPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

I don't know for some reason I don't think Tamil is acting...if he were acting I think we may see different scenes or something...Mr. K is trying to make Tulasi solo here without anyone's help I feel...

@smiles I agree with you. I too believe that TA is not aware of anything about Psycho. If he knows the mental state of Psycho he will not even wait for one second, he will somehow take her to a psychiatrist and give her treatment.

Also he will not hurt Tulasi so much knowingly.

Its Tulasis show all the way and to show Tulasis power they have to make TA a dummy and thats what Kumaran is doing.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJaysobeyskuttyponnuThendralfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I think like some of you have told C might create a scene that TA slept with her and KP will call off the marriage... At that point T will fight like a tigress and all truth will be revealed But i hope they dont do this as it will almost be a repeat of Vel and T.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

AnnaJay Groupbie
AnnaJay
AnnaJay

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the upd

Friends we need to note few things here, if Tamizh reacts towards Charu now, what will happen? It will make things even worse, Tamizh's guilty feeling will be still same or more, Charu's family will blame him and things will go back to Sep 2010. This track will give a positive note to Charu and Tamizh/Thulasi. Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back, especially Charu!

sobeyslakshyamThendralfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@baghi - dont have too much hopes TA is acting...rofl...i just said i m thk so and watching so that i watch the episodes calm and so that makes me enjoy it without raising my BP...LOL...so till it is actually shown..lets think so..lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top