Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: smiles86

I don't know for some reason I don't think Tamil is acting...if he were acting I think we may see different scenes or something...Mr. K is trying to make Tulasi solo here without anyone's help I feel...

@smiles I agree with you. I too believe that TA is not aware of anything about Psycho. If he knows the mental state of Psycho he will not even wait for one second, he will somehow take her to a psychiatrist and give her treatment.

Also he will not hurt Tulasi so much knowingly.

Its Tulasis show all the way and to show Tulasis power they have to make TA a dummy and thats what Kumaran is doing.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think like some of you have told C might create a scene that TA slept with her and KP will call off the marriage... At that point T will fight like a tigress and all truth will be revealed But i hope they dont do this as it will almost be a repeat of Vel and T.
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the upd

Friends we need to note few things here, if Tamizh reacts towards Charu now, what will happen? It will make things even worse, Tamizh's guilty feeling will be still same or more, Charu's family will blame him and things will go back to Sep 2010. This track will give a positive note to Charu and Tamizh/Thulasi. Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back, especially Charu!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@baghi - dont have too much hopes TA is acting...rofl...i just said i m thk so and watching so that i watch the episodes calm and so that makes me enjoy it without raising my BP...😆...so till it is actually shown..lets think so..lol
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TA's action to Thulz: While it is a complete open secret that TA is acting….but his actions are inappropriate, half-baked, hurtful, masochistically sadistic and chauvinistic to put it mildly….today he crossed all levels of human decency.

It is completely given that he is self-consumed by guilt factor and is 'acting' to reform and cure psycho and also  think KP is also playing the part in helping TA, which is evident in the way he did a U-Turn with Thulz and subsequent recording [while it is lead to believe that he is recording to extort $$$]  , all of this is well-choreographed and has the blessings of TA.

To help Psycho, why should TA treat Thulz shabbily and inhumane way – trying to hit her, stop her from continuing her studies, treating her as an outcast and worst of all….saying she is depressed It is good that TA is acting in way to help Psycho…..but why to victimize Thulz mentally….highly reprehensible.  
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In no way, one can say it is all TA's acting. He has good reasons from his point of view for his yelling at Thulasi. He had earlier yelled at her for stopping Laav's marriage. Of course his outburst towards Thulasi was indecent then. Now he is angry at Thulasi because he of his own perception of events. One is he has the guilt of ditching Charu which he feels could be redeemed only if KP marries Charu so that she has got a life. And he reacts terribly based on the way those two persons act towards him at times trying to show that their marriage could be stopped. And he believes with his ignorance (and innocence), he could not forgiven himself if the marriage is stopped because of him or T and he could show emotions only to his wife. Even in anger, he yesterday said T has lot of love for him. KP and Charu put up a big drama so that, his weak points are triggered in such a way that TA is angry at T. If he knows Charu is a psycho also, I don't think he will be angry at Charu. He will feel guilty within himself considering he is the cause.

Still what he needs is to have some compassion towards his wife. If only, he could accept that she has some good reasons for why she behaves in some way and therefore listen to her compassionately, some thing could be possible. That was what Puvi was trying to tell all of them.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What if TA is acting only for T and same way to treat C too..

C specifically said she will kill T if she crosses her life..Doc/GP knows that C is so mad at T...so that must be the first reason. Like Maha said his guilty feeling is the reason to help C too. He trying to slap T was geniune though according to me...as T shd not have pulled C's parents. So from both T and C's POV TA will be justified for his acts..i again think he is doing so to make T move away from him to bring C out...prob GW/C/Lav will think TA hates T the most(C even said that yday) and will come in open to propose him. TA's reaction then is the one thing i m waiting to watch. But at the same time i dont want to blv completely that TA is acting, as it will ruin the hopes towards the climax..lol just to keep calm i guess so..
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From what i learned in school...for patients like psychos...counseling doesn't work well or not at all when its near extreme...they are uncontrollable and treatments doesn't work 100%...only near the early stages counseling works...in late stages they cant treat a patient unless they open up fully...psycho's are very good in acting and in hiding their real emotions...these cases r very sensitive to handle too😕.

Maybe that's why i am just guessing why not TA is acting just to cure psycho and in the meantime saving Thulasi from Charu?...this is my guess too but TA's acts towards Thulasi is still too much and unforgivable...if at all TA listens Thulasi and hate Charu...what this psycho will do next? she will be in her extreme as her plan totally failed...maybe trying to get rid of Thulasi...this is what Gokul mentioned too when GP talked to him😕...Gokul also confirmed that Charu is a psycho...as they failed to take her to counseling on time.

Grr...TA's acts i am confused too...he is just doing whatever this Charu saying...i don't know how can a person could just do whatever psycho thinks...i still cant think that he is this much stupid to do..that too hurting Thulasi like this😕...he forced Thulasi to come to blore just b/c psycho asked him to do...he compromised with Thulasi in blore just b/c psycho asked him to do...he dragged Thulasi to Chennai just because Charu activated him in park and this is what Charu wanted too...he might be trying to isolate Thulasi...the reason for him to force Thulasi to tell what happened at Charu's house might be just to find out what happened.

Many could ask why he cant act after telling Thulasi if he is acting...TA knows Thulasi cant act according to what they want as she will feel for Charu only as its her character...i will watch as he is not acting though i don't want to keep any hopes up here as this is my one POV only...
...i really want to see what reason they going to show for all these hurt and pain which Thulasi is undergoing only😕 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaJay

Thanks for the upd

Friends we need to note few things here, if Tamizh reacts towards Charu now, what will happen? It will make things even worse, Tamizh's guilty feeling will be still same or more, Charu's family will blame him and things will go back to Sep 2010. This track will give a positive note to Charu and Tamizh/Thulasi. Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back, especially Charu!

so all this drama will leads to the end of tamil's guilty feeling over charu.i liked all ur points especially this one  ""Someone will react back on a right time, by then none could question that person back'".
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the update with super comments, echoing our voices...

For a change it is nice to comment after reading many opinions..
I somehow liked today's episode and liking this track inspite of TT's fights, unchracteristic and unlikable retorts and behaviors because in spite of all these, this track signifies the beginning of the end of the Pei chapter..For the past year or so this pei and the guilt factor over an engagement that did not happen has been hovering over all heads threatening to strike every now and then. That the revenge is now in full form is welcoming.. As Karthi and annajay said if TA's guilt factor has to be exorcised, TT's marrige will have to face storms of the worst kind, seeming to go astray before anchoring back to safety...
Pei along with GW and Lav have been evil personified and if their true colors are to got out,  very unforgiving acts that cannot be excused or answered to shud take place (in the 4 lacs matter GW n Lav conveniently excused their way out quite believably)/ This time round they shd hv no way out.
Maybe that is why people who know abt pei are on the increase. 
The positives today:
T very very efficiently managed TA with her own verbal attack  
T coming back to chennai and being planned to send to MM's house..That wud leave her to continue her studies while GW can plan in full swing with Sudha too out of the way...This will move things faster
KP videotaping Pei--this  is sure to come into use later and as of now is hard evidence...
VR n Gayatri wanting to include KP in business as this will make pei buck up and put KP in place (cud be beginning of KP/Pei friction)

Negatives
Pei talking of doing something more to increase T's misery- This means more shocks and let downs and unexpected for T and us viewers. But still that Pei is stocking things against her is really making me happy.

looking forward to the promo...

TT fights, all said and done, are only over misunderstandings, seeing things differently, and it is harder since we know one is seeing correctly and the other is misinterpreting..But most love marriages have this kind of probls creeping up, eating into their relationship and it is good they r showing it rather than let things appear rosy all the time...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago