Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Lakshmi for the superb update and comments..🤗

Thulasi was superb as usual.. But cannot see her tears again.. really sad.. TA is just too much.. How can he justify his words even though if he is acting.. So next in MM's house.. so there will be some more tortures for Thulasi from Padma.. I just want Thulasi to concentrate on her studies without thinking of anything else.. But that is not going to happen anyways.. 

KP recording is a good sign.. But I think every evidence will come only when the situation goes to the extreme.. 
1.GP knows the truth and is keeping it with him 
2.Joseph knows the truth and hesitating to tell it as he will also be a culprit
3.KP knows the truth and planning to the side of Charu for money sake
4.The doctor knows and he also informed where TA is not ready to believe him.
5.Lav and GW knows but they are totally on the opposite side for the leads.. 

@Shubba akka: I too agree with you as always Shubba akka, TA acting matter.. Cos TA never will curse anyone to this extent.. and that too now he is doing it for his own lovable wife.. whom he loved to the core..

I guess next step TA is going to leave T at MM's house and leave to b'lore.. There at work, Charu should call KP to tell her new plan of getting TA as her major problem Thulasi is gone.. TA should receive on KP's behalf.. where he gets to know and somehow after that he may look at the recorded video on the phone.. at the same time here in Chennai Thulasi should go and approach GP regarding this matter where he will take the further step of visiting b'lore to inform TA and to confirm Charu's condition.. Where at that time Jospeh hearing Thulasi's problem should open up and Everyone including Deepa joseph Kanagu and Thulasi should come to b'lore to prove this to TA.. where TA will be locked from every side to listen the truth including from Charu(on the phone)..

Or Charu may open up directly her views and intentions to TA as she believes TA hates Thulasi now.. which will lead TA to know the truth.. I guess there is less chance of Charu directly opening it up.. as she has promised on herself yest and I think many times in front of TA that she is not a kind of girl who snatches other girl's husband.. I think she may only open up when Ta comes and questions after knowing all the truth.. 

By the way, It may be Charu winning day, but what happened to her dialog to GW on the other day that 'Thulasi will be back alone as she has left as TA's wife. and I will be back as TA's wife as she was leaving alone'???? Today Thulasi came back with TA only..!! even though they are fighting..🤣  [edo ippadi ellam solli sandosha pattuka vendiyadu daan..]

Hoping for a promo.. lets see what is in store for us next week..
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by TTfan

By the way, It may be Charu winning day, but what happened to her dialog to GW on the other day that 'Thulasi will be back alone as she has left as TA's wife. and I will be back as TA's wife as she was leaving alone'???? Today Thulasi came back with TA only..!! even though they are fighting..🤣

Hoping for a promo.. lets see what is in store for us next week..

Aama...Psycho can only tell dialogs and no actions to make that happens😡...same goes with other 2 shameless creatures aka GW and Lav🤢...Charu said this same thing before going to UK too...that she will be TA 's wife when she returns...maybe psycho thinks that if TT fights she is his wife🤪...after every TT fight psycho tells that TA is hers in her paavapatta room...i just want this TT fight to get more worse and i want GW/Lav introduce the simply stunning new bride which they looked day and night just for TA 🤢...then TA can jump out of terrace.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
@desicpn,
You are spot on, regarding Tamil and Chaaru. Tamil has proved to be such an arrogant ignorant , un correctable loser, why can't Chaaru understand that?. The problem is Chaaru fell for his flamboyance and Romeo qualities. When she was cheated, she was mentally affected. From where she is coming from, it is the biggest shock of her life. She is not herself. She has no control over her self. So she is not at fault. People at fault are Gw for using her and not advising her properly and encouraging her, GP who knows very well her mental status without a doubt but does nothing, and Tamil after betraying her due to cowardice and allowing the guilt to control him. I think even T should think that he is no longer dependable and she has to fend for herself. So she must take up a job while doing her studies from her father's house. MM should at least help her now to make up for all his atrocities towards her in the past.
@acorn,
How can we blame Tz for all this? When she knows she has no support from the most important person in TA's life. TA who loves her but so gullible, he trusts her enemies ,and the ex fianc who is powerful and scheming. TA is her only support. No woman can be so sure of her man in such circumstances.It is not that she does not trust him, but there are something's in marriage which is beyond love. Right in front of us we see how successful Chaaru is in creating this rift.in this world no love bet any couple is invincible. Marriages work not just because of love but other things that go right. In T's case nothing is going on right except love of Ta.T is human. She can't   be like a robot not to be shattered by Chaaru and Gw.

Thanks Lakshyam for the superb update...
I had a gut feeling that Tuls has learned tactics..Bad judgement by me... She should have kept mum to TA and make him understand things by himself. Good that he dropped her in Chennai atleast she can take up her studies...
Sudha, GW all against her in that house... Better she stays in MM house.. Now Padma is the only one she has to bear.. that too she has the support of her brother & sister...
Charu enjoying her victorious act!uh...How long does this KP think of ditching Charu... after she becomes mad? The only good thing which he did properly in his life is taking that video while she was in her Psycho state... Wish that video should be seen by VR, GP or even TA!
VR and Gaya happy abt Kp as tgeir mappuilai, when GP comes from Chennai they would make a visit to KP's fake parents house... they might get a glimpse of it.. I feel to cancel this marriage KP and Charu might take up that Veetoda Mappilai issue into the limelight.. Lets see.
I agree to Acorn that its high time she stop arguing and proclaiming for her right with TA as her wife. Whatever Charu or anyn for that matter doesto separate them, he is not going to throw away from his life... Even in circumstances where she was cheated by Vel he proved his love for her in the court... all these matters are just dust compared to those...
I don't know for some reason I don't think Tamil is acting...if he were acting I think we may see different scenes or something...Mr. K is trying to make Tulasi solo here without anyone's help I feel...

@TTfan

Charu always makes bets and brags that she will achieve this and that but really she has failed.  Tulasi came straight to her bedroom and won over her parents and made Charu sleepless without acting.  Charu has no other way to play but to put on an act in front of others. 

thanks for the update 
Thulai is pavom and tamil i dnt expect him to behave like this to her atleast once he should have listen to her 
GW is too much...
letc see what is going to be happen 
I could never TA like this it's just impossible but I'm 100% sure he's not acting but how can a sweet romantic man turn into a person who hits his wife 😭 WOW I'm happy if T goes to her dad house at least she is safe from GW and Sudha. Puvi tell TA ur moms master plan to get him to marry Charu but I just wish GP, Joseph, or the doc tell TA who the real pyshco is !! Deepa We need u to advise T fast before the Pei takes TA away from her. When will TA learn his mistake!!! Well Kumaran sir all I want for Christmas is for T&TA to be together please make this happen

PS. u have to say that KP mind voice was just sooo funny and he is so smart by videotaping the Pei dance!! KP if u want to payback PEI help thulasi she is do desperate !!!!!!!!
Who Knows the director HAS SOME IDIOTIC IDEAS? He might drug Thamil to sleep with charu.
Thanks Lakshmi for the wonderful update.

The redeeming factor of today's episode is KP recording whatever monologs or dialiogs Charu was making in her pei mode. The recording is definitely going to play a role. Still why VR and Gayathri are doing nothing to enquire about KP? They did a lot of enquiries about TA. Still KP has not yet known VR. Today VR was telling Gayathri to keep KP as veetoda mappilai. When he knows the true nature of KP, he will see that KP will be sent to mamiyar veedu. Isn't it a hint for that?

@Shubba, TA could be possibly acting. But if he is acting the story is really spoilt. Whatever way TA behaves, the root cause of all T's miseries is the fact that TA had no job and no income. He messed up with the jobs he got and took heavy loans without realizing his wife will be in trouble by whatever he did. How can he help her after doing all this and then just acting? And he raised his hand also towards his wife, which is the worst thing any male can do. That is not acting and it is serious, Whatever good qualities we may find in him, he has a male chauvinist blood also. He had forbidden Laavanya from going to job and told her she has to settle as a wife in some home. Now he believes Charu is marrying KP and also believes Charu and KP accepts his ways in the job like Venkat used to and so he feels he has to be in their good books always. That is the point he told Thulasi yesterday. It will be interesting to see how the director shows the time TA is able to realize a lot of webs are woven around him. Will Thulasi patiently do something to prove whatever is going on around? One thing we find is ever since TA went to the loan sharks, his brain is not functioning properly. He is the one needing to go to a psychiatrist.

Interestingly Puvi was the only person who spoke in favor of Thulasi. But his voice is lost like in the case of many serials.

Wish you all a nice and enjoyable weekend,

Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
I dont think TA is acting and even if he is it is wrong. How can he agree to punish T so much just to cure Charu... what is worse T could be mentally troubled by TA and in that case what will he do... T should now just grow up and live away from TA for sometime so that she can assert her dignity and make TA repent..
TA is going to pay heavily for this. Maybe Charu will even get T kidnapped or attempt to murder her as she still wants to do something BIG