Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Her complete submission-#4 pt44-lnk #5 (Page 90)

GurruKiDeewani- IF-Dazzler
GurruKiDeewani-
GurruKiDeewani-

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
awesone update feeling sad for Maan eagerly waiting for next continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellyme

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

story moving smoothly. loved it

tellyme

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
awesome part
thanks for the pm

tellyme

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
nice...

though it seems like geet will take initiative.,...yet i think maan will say no n explain y he did so...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...

tellyme

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
waiting and please update you never know epilogue also

tellyme

maaneetmaahi IF-Rockerz
maaneetmaahi
maaneetmaahi

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
waiting

tellyme

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Waiting EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I love u DiHugHugHug

tellyme

tellyme IF-Dazzler
tellyme
tellyme

Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Part 42

After dinner Maan was on bed with his laptop. Geet could sense his restlessness. She thought that maybe she has never approached or took initiative is something making his stop and that is troubling him.

Maan had never given her any rights before so she never knew how to take initiative in their relation but now she had to try. She has to build the guts to do it, for him.

She went to the wardrob, kept looking at it. There was other  purple night gown that Annie had placed. Though nothing revealing , it was not the thing that Geet had ever wore infront of Maan. She was mostly in her full sleeves pajamas and this was sleevless and short. After gathering her guts she picked it up.

Maan was wondering what Geet was doing so long there, but tried to ingore. At night things were really getting out of control from him so he better be busy in his work.

Geet changed, looked herself in the mirror in washroom. She first wrapped herself from her dupatta, she felt she was too revealing but then removed it away. Not Today.

Maan was wondering what she was upto. he at least wanted her to come to bed soon, at least she will be near him.

Geet opened the door, Maan instantly looked at her, it was impossible for him to stop gazing at her. Seeing Geet first time like this. Ohhh her arms, legs from top to bottom she looked edible.

"Why is she testing my self control. Geet I am not that strong when you are concerned, please stop doing this to me" he thought.

Geet came and sat beside Maan, with heavy heart he turned to other side. He had decided to not loose himself before winning her trust completely. It was very clear from his act that he was trying hard to control. Geet could not take it anymore.

He was already feeling so sensitive with her sitting beside him like this and now Geet placed her hand on his shoulder... "Maan" she called softly.

Maan closed his eyes and tighten his fists to control his urges.

"Geet whole day was very tiering... you should sleep now"

"What is stopping you Maan" she asked straight, not knowing how to talk other way. He never expected such strainght approach from her. Geet came closer to him and placed her head on his back... "Boliye na... muh kyun pher liya mujhse"

Now what should he do, what to tell her. he had to turn and talk to her.

He faked a laugh "Kaise baat ker rahi hoo... it's nothing like that.. "

"I know it was such a tiering day, just want you to have a nice sleep"

But his eyes went on her revealing beautiful white and silky skin. His hands were aching to feel them, crush them under his strong arm.

he lifted his hands to caress her soft arm... Geet felt shiver running down, she closed her eyes to feel his touch.

He snapped his hand back immediatly. They both were so vulnerable at this point, it will definitly lead to something. Geet felt sombody slapped her when he removed his hand from her but what troubled her more was his pain.

"It's our first Anniversary Maan... you did so much for me and now when I want to give you something.. tou aap" she stopped in middle not knowing what and how to say further.

He did not know what to answer... "Kyun Maan, boliye na"

She placed her head on his chest... wanting to sooth him, Giving herself to him.

Maan immediatly took her in her embrace... she was making things hard for him.

"Geet I am a man and you know my senses go away when you are near... phir aise iss tarah mere pass aoogee to kaise sambhaloonga main khud ko" he at last spoke.

"What is stopping you Maan"

He could not stop himself now... he have to say it or she will be troubled.

"I know I don't deserve to be trusted Geet... at least in our relation and what ever I did with you... But still I am trying... hoping against hope that one day I will completely win your trust... Whatever I did with you, I don't deserve you at least before I win your trust." he paused for a while.

"I forced this relation on you and then threw you in the hell... I don't want to take benefit of your selfless love for me Geet... " Geet could hear no more... she placed her hand on his mouth.

She did not know what to say.. she could sense his pain so badly, anyhow she have to sooth him...

"I trust you Maan... I trust your love... itna kuch ker rahen hai ap mere liye, isse jyada aur kya chahiye kissi ladki ko..."

"I will know  myself when you will completely trust me Geet... I will not need your words for that... I will just know.. I need your support Geet... be with me"

She hugged him tighter... tears rolling down her cheeks making his thin shirt all wet... she don't know what to do... she tried other way

"I need you Maan... please don't punish me... please Maan... I really need you" Her shyness was not needed now, she has to be bold to bring him out of all this.

He kissed her forehead

"I am all yours... just need sometime to make you believe this"

Holding her tight he laid down on pillow taking her with him in same pillow. Still in strong hug of each other... Maan caressed her back and they at last slept in that position.

Morning Maan was all asleep when Geet woke up to see how they were sleeping... she smiled and caressed her cheeks on his chest... it all looked and felt like fairytale to her... being with Maan this way... she looked up at his face and remembered the pain he was going thru...

"How do I bring him out of this, I don't know" she shied and got up slowly not to disturb him.

"I need to make him beleive I trust him completely... per Maan, he will not be convinced so easily... he must have his own yard stick... hmmm... but I can always try" she shied.

With Geet in his arm Maan had one of the most peacful sleep of his life... The peace that had gone away after his father.

He had never realised but Geet was his light in his dark life and all he had done was shutting that light off.

Next to be continued

Precap: Spending time together

Thanks to all of you from core of my heart for liking my FF. You all are my inspiration for writing now.

Also please take a look at my new FF "Game or Love" at

This FF start on a different note but is full of Maaneets different kinds of emotion. I will try to bring both fun and emotions of Maaneet in this FF. Please be with me in this FF too for encouragement.

Tomorrow I will give the Epilogue for "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Sorry for small update this time.

Thanks,
Anu

Edited by tellyme - 13 January 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 331 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamiskydaffodils7sunshine111sapna510pyarisahelipodapullehdpurvainlwgeetvani0391shanmanjuameerugeeta1803nehavashiswati2011rith1malikncukishmaaneet25mady2483tashu_meparulmaaneetakku68jagritimanochamishimcryskentMADHUKAAJALKIMLgayathripriyankssmaneetfanCandy_jsSarah08vidz.manirajTia23Blushjostnajonn09neetugarg123AISHAJSJaneRochestersansheen99RIFkuttysarah_zaishaaisha_1998minnurajmandakini_marchshafeepiyasinghjyotiagarwalsabafaizputh100shiffathea_angely9290860623hafuukgeetkamaanmeet_aaryaakrishna.navyanissiasmi12301leothelionmayukhaPaingel5armadsonupatammyicycoollathaautrendyfriendstelevision9mans22-divya-anky_1205Gemmjoa123itsallabtGURTIlali_lalit3ejcreddyrsingh0103ayu14thekolgalbhakbhartifanursrithikavij10nazsijvarshakhedekarPoonamTdiyachillYellowtullipsprathyusmilingSaj110-Elfin-pulvi16thendral_111naamteegcue1cloudflowerrizwanaqpadamjotmishty_shonaDazlingdivyaMSgayatrijosh.poojaanisa79sk_75bhawna02chingamingRamykrishmamatha.pinku33nibi_suchiredfoxMoon002lovepoohoney_dollpritmprincesssarahrostbirdy2011sneha137gshrutiannbellMONIJA78maan_geet1Sukham12etrikaprabha75bbindunityaNoshiMaaneetAsheleyflowing_riverapril12kavya.sravyaSweetestParirashgirl000tich.1990mgzaidi98priyankadwivedisaam123neha512Tamanna_TJerumzaheerangel_mewPoojaMishtySphinxcutemishtiNH1971myramabinloving_girlmaaneetfanatic97531zunaiba5mystique_girldishbhanangilikathie_bernsCrystalSayamishtibNazmaaLadyArwen-eiya-Geet88cherieLoverAnu_Rlalitha..KomaLSunnyNav2010--Dia--XXaquafireXXam_sweet_parisweetanu2314dreamy4everasmaninafisa_kaziaksni rokkamnakptlanshimanshiAnvi2009angelarafkareena32ridhz21shristi1harshithaaaaaaahappydays30ns.19staroneserialsgurti30Ambibambymisty_drastifanchubzycyum321AtiffaRocks.DharasheetalvasaExpectoPatronumanjalisen85princess163x.Maaneet4eva.x--ANGEL--CrazyMaaneetFanangel_smilykrndrMaaneet4eveshalinisaran89allibrgbhatinsight555kingofmenats0101preetymaaneetVinsh23doublecrosskshubhangijeyanthi123vasavi_sriCOLOGYTia-AFreeBirdmaaneetmaahi-indu-Maaneet099poongs123Mishti13NeejumaanshicrazydreamTeamMcSwarek_wallflower_had2bukabslocks_Jyothi_Niharika.NairawesomepoojaTinkerBellameettuammu5paponecontanvi04ritzy09Maaneet.Loversoni4evahoneygrape-Veritaserum-mrk-1meravigilisosanu3108ambbihameena..Ash1991shruti_luvs_msk-Prithi-rupzloveuAudiwaliatintinu-memorable-mandy15krati5luv_DD_nandy_KTPROCKSMaya_Pesha143anjucoolsonu4everkomlikaninandalicia212LavZanuandavijanu_2006craziekudidivareena-afsha---Nargis--namita25flowers4usweet scorpioprerna1swetha10shalini_smaaniqrat_areeb-madhvi-Shalveseemamarypreethiakeenu_kkViji79mysteriousmilliHansaNsona-rairsroopalimuskanpfreya123maanmeet16n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212Remya_Pillaianupm04-Mishu-TyroCraziest_MG-Nia04-Padfoot_Prongslove2_somaSaamsana56kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.punam2712priyasree-Mounika-impoojaverma_Darling_SecretSapphireSheenGcian_Maaneet_anji-miraharshdbtamanna1391piya-leverneLoquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-todayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagspvdMysticRiverDonnaasingh24

Go to top