Her complete submission-#4 pt44-lnk #5 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
loved it
wow their first kiss ☺️
cont. soon
waiting for next update 
awww their first kiss...i love it so much...love maan ka love for her now...he s really changing...
wonderful update Anu...

first of all sorry...i think i did not comment on the last update. Last few weeks have been too hectic and holidays went really bad because of that. Office and home both were in deep trouble and it was getting difficult to manage both. Hope you understand.

Now coming to the update. I am really liking Maan's thinking. Not only did he not give up when she was not giving him hope but even now when he can just get a free pass he is not taking it. He is all set to win her back through hardwork and love. I loved it.

A normal person would have just give into physical urges and taken advantage of Geet's such vulnerable and fragile mind. But he is ready to got he extra mile and trily make thier relationship work. He is busy in strengthening the same roots which he had tried to cut earlier.

Awesome. Waiting eagerly ofr Geet's reaction to all the beautiful arrangements Maan has done for their anniversary.

so romantic
lovely starting of trip or honeymoon
kiss is fabulous
morning is so sweet and dream of every girl
both's feeling portration is awesome
late update kiya par tussi cha gaye
waiting for annivarsary day to proceed
wow they kissed...

awesome udpate... please continue soon anu!!
oh gosh Anu loved it 😊
awesome loved itthanks anu for giving us lovely update hope to  next one is more romantic n  long 
Thats a good part - I hope you write one everyday! To live in the present, thats one thing I hope to do this new year.

So Geet started to sense the changes in Maan and I hope she will only help him to regain his confidence