Fan Fictions

Her complete submission-#4 pt44-lnk #5 - Page 55

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow... A beautiful update
Fabulous
Both Maan n Geet are craving gor each other but are afraid of each other reaction.
The kiss scene was full of passion. Maan really is in love with Geet. The maneet moments were very sweet n heart touching.
It took us to a totally different world.
Anversary is going to be mindblowing. Maan will be making it special.
Geet understood that he is changing.

Continue soon. Will be waiting.
Luved it to the core.
Keep writing.
Thanx for pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg very great. please update soon na:)

update karo juldi juldi juldi
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
caught up wid all updates in one go...nice story..👍🏼
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Anu dear,
I read ur story in one go, today only...
and its just awesome...
loved each and every part...
so if u PM everyone, thn plzzz plzzz plzzz add me to ur PM list...
I wud love to read the story ahead...
continue soon...
wud be waiting...
take care and keep writing... 😃👏⭐️👍🏼😍❤️
tellyme thumbnail
My Thanks, Hug and Luv to all of you.

You encourage me to write better.

It's because of you all and your comments that I always try to improve myself.

Updating Next Part.

Thanks
--Anu

The following 345 member(s) liked the above post:

skydaffodils7sunshine111ammyicycoolfarhana12345armadsapna510rsingh0103pyarisaheliharikashiva25shabnam22podapullehdpurvanavyanissiinlwgeetkrishna.1611987aashiyaan_201001leothelionpamilnilu_50mayukhadrashtipatel30PoonamTaneekattimishtimskvani0391sheetalvasageetkamaanameeruAym7nehavashi9290860623swati2011zil143nehakapoor7ashuvarrith1maliknmagyshahRamykrishbhawna02kartheenarayanadona86luminouscukishkabslocksmanaal_2011sabafaizmaaneet25divyaraghanimady2483tashu_mepiyasinghjyotiagarwalshafeeattitudeshysdg26lovepoosindhususijagritimanochapriyankadwivedimintu_7suria1rajshree01maaneet05agam12mishimMONIJA78swabibirdy2011cryskentmandakini_marchgshrutiAISHAJSMADHUKAAJALKIMLsimmi11JaneRochesterviki2511nityaishitamoregurtimanet3295bbinduiamwotiamparikashyapSweetestParinats024dreamymel420neha512mrajsansheen99tania90princesssarahsunaina23sarah_zaishanehaagarwalvhepzizaidi98Drashtigorgeousredfoxsoorlovemaneetanna12Shifat7994nibi_suchichandpoojmaanmaniapinku33richu26chingamingashkichujosh.poojamanjusha_92thea_angelyada_angelmishty_shonamaneet2011sree12anjalisen85padamjotuglyduckling_fPrettierpreetiKhanAtiyahBeautifulBeevarshakhedekarlethasanthoshhina_923sonuseeuJommmfizza25pulvi16Ballumaushubhi_sthekolgalfan1204keerthireddy8swetu.crazyasmi123PaingeltrendyfriendsangelaraflathaauSonaliNlali_laliamita5babygurl10itsallabtGURTIanky_1205anjucoolnafisa_kaziasmaniayu14nostalgic_soulbhakbhartifanMiss-Rizkirannaryaniruhakhannonabebuthendral_111-Manashi-uvsssramyayuppycyberprincessnazsijshristi1tintinuvij10happydays30ns.1m-g19diyachillprathyusmilingcue1udeshi91adorableyoshmishtibLadyArwenvibhashekharseductivepurpleperfectflirt8change12sekhonpuneetkathie_bernsgoal_birdsunshine94mymagic13awesomepoojasurbhijn106OsheenDGr8Dazlingdivyacutemishtimannu1988aakriti120love2_somavalli22PoojaMishtygill123myramabinsk_75SiniHandaangel_mewTammana_Maaneetgbhatucompletemefarie1209humazubankhushi1022Neejucrazydreampritmmaan_geet1reachsky2011kingofmetich.1990mgNaimaMSK1anisha_maaneetmaaneetmaahiMishti13simm28loving_girlmuraadlovesddjyothikrishallibrpunam2712tamanna1391angiliangel_smilymaanharMaaneet4evezunaiba5mystique_girlmegh_piyashikrndrx.Maaneet4eva.x9n9i9s9h9u9sdtashinsakshi04rs12345SONU_29SONOMAKTER1ammu5Nazmaapaponeconhoneygrape9staroneserialsArsheelaXXaquafireXXnan_10AmbibambyrupzloveuNav2010JayaRseshatreeharshithaaaam_sweet_pariNANDY_BRUprema_ksabina03-maankimishti-acjanfeb1azee11Ash1991-Prithi-AmeenaForEvacyum321nilu710drashti24Saritha30Viji79priya.shilparidhz21kareena32maanspadhusneha0504kptlanshimanshii rokkamnaJULIELcute-alyAnvi2009ninandprerna1anuandavitinu.jindalchubzyt_areebshalini_sPerfectYaRavmaansee-memorable-basicquestion1abisamratgunjansoni4evaMaaneet.Loverritzy09--ANGEL--Remya_Pillaianupm04payalpariSaamsgeetsweetpoongs123ana56Maaneet_Vidujyoti_lpiya-leverneyoga23priyazaara2212-dia-todayzstarpreethiaseemamaryabinash079Shalvemeena..mollycoddlesona-rairsroopalimrk-1maanmeet1sindu555ambbihamaaniqraSlovHanda-Nilam-hinal_maaneetanshrasweet scorpioMaya_PKTPROCKSesha143spvd-afsha-namita25swetha10bhanu_rekhagpop77sonu4everLavZdivareenacraziekudikomlika
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
waitingEdited by leverne - 12 years ago
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting dear...update soon 
tellyme thumbnail
Hi All,

If you think any of my FF is deserving, please nominate here.

Thanks,
Anu

Part 41

She walked to the door thru the rose petals to see Maan in dinning area setting table for breakfast with the help of helpers...

Geet could not help stopping her tears to fall down... she slided down the door to sit down and letting her tears flow...

When Maan's eyes went on her, he rushed towards her.

"Geet kya hua…. Are you OK" but Geet had no words to say. She just wanted to fall in love with Maan all over again shedding all fear behind.

He picked her up and took her to the room.

"Is everything OK… Geet tell me please, please if anything is troubling you do let me know…"

She gathered herself and hugged him tight… "Maa-aan". He hugged her tighter. Wanting to just calm her down, he patted her back softly.

"Apne itna kuch kyun kiya"

He shied in relief "today is our anniversary and I know it must not be such a great day for you…. Today I just forced myself in you life"

"I did not remember it… sorry Maan"

"Sorry??.. I should be sorry as it is because of me that you don't remember this day…. Aisa kya khas hai iss din me tumhare liye that you should remember it but it is special for me… I got you today… that's why I wanted to celebrate it and these are just a small try that this day from now onwards will not be such a big nightmare for you…. "

"But this is not you… I mean flowers and cards… why are you changing yourself Maan"

"I know you like these things…. And I just want to make it special for you….I remember you used to sneak and keep white and red flowers on my desk when I used to be really mad at you…"

Geet was surprised that he even remembered it…

"You remember!!!! "

"And you used to crush it and throw it in trash" came out from her mouth, she didn't intended to say this…she felt bad she said so.

He felt sad as he realized how his every act from beginning has just crushed her…. How he have broken her piece by piece

"I remember everything Geet" He shied in shame but then he changed the mood…

"Ok now no tears, at least today Ok… I want you to just enjoy this day…."

She hugged him again…. Today she did not want to hear her mind at all… she wanted to shower her love to him… whatever he wanted from her she will give.. she wanted to submit herself to his love all over again…

He straightened himself "Now you see, I am having trouble controlling myself since yesterday…. Don't make it harder for me…."

She didn't understand why he needed to control himself. She was his wife and anyways she was all his.. she was ready to submit herself to his desire and flow in his passion. But he was restraining…. why??? She needed to find answer to this. He was somewhere in pain still… why. She have to get him out of this pain.

But at present she didn't want to lessen his mood for the day.

"Let's do our breakfast first and then where ever you say"

He had planned a horse ride at an hour ride… there were also other activities at that place… also some boating was there. He had already made the reservations.

He wanted to make her feel special and treat her like princess and also find the way that he could control his desire so he planned a fun public place.

They started the ride…. It was beautiful place and ride itself was so beautiful and houses on Hill looked so pretty… like whole city was decorated with small houses on Hills… they reached the park which was actually a big open area were people collected horse and were taken to top on the horse ride. On the other side of the park was a beautiful where people did boating…

Maan made Geet sitted on the horse with the help of horse man but the moment she sat on the horse she was scared…

"Maan I can't… I am scared"

"Nothing will happen Mam… these horses are trained, they everyday take people to hill… I will be walking along side"

Geet got more scared…. On the hill on top of horse… but Maan consoled her from his eyes and made himself seated. Maan had planned all this and she did not want to ruin it so with all scared her she braved to be seated.

Geet slowly got comfortable but was still somewhere scared when horse started taking the road to him.

It was an hour ride on horse and by end Geet actually enjoyed it. They reached the top… it was more colder there…. Maan brought her to him for warmth, Geet cuddled herself in him. She wanted him to be free with her…. The distance was giving him pain. Though Fog was there but still the city looked beautiful from top.

Then they came down on horse again…. They did the boat riding after some break and then saw ther area nearby. It was so different and peaceful compared to Delhi.

It was almost dark by the time they were returning and day was tiring too. Maan just made Geet realx on his shoulder on their way back. She settle herself comfortably on him and drifted to sleep within minutes.

At home Maan had already arranged for the relaxing bath for Geet and insisted her to relax, while he made arrangements for Dinner.

She came out in her bath robe, Maan knew she was coming and just avoided looking at her side. Geet did not miss it. She felt sad with the pain he was going thru.

She got ready and was about to come out when Maan closed her Eyes. He opened her eyes only to make her see the beautiful heart shaped cake with candle on and decorated with flower around it.

Tears were threatening in Geet's eyes but she stopped. They cut the cake, fed each other and then had a simple dinner at home.

Next to be continued

Precap: Anniversary night, Geet's initiative😉

Pm Later buddies
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st

Awesome updt...feeling sad again for both of dem. so much love bt still gng thru dos phase. Wish dey sort out der probs. loved whatever he has planned. Got emotional while reading it. Pls updt soonEdited by maanmeet1 - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
superb,
Amazing part.
Wow...slowly...slowly they are coming closer.