Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all thank you so so much for your support. Sorry for delay this time.

--Anu

Part 38

"I am sorry Maan" he immediately hugged her….. not knowing what to do

"Please don't…. meri guilt aur mat badaoo… I am already burdened…." He hugged her tighter.

Geet has no office to go now so she tried to spend some time taking care of home, kitchen and Maan's need…..

Maan was upto something totally different… he was determined to win her back in real sense…. He knew they needed their time togther to open up more… they need to be alone where no one was around so that they think and be only for each other.. understand each other, come close to each other… in many sense….

In the evening when he came back home, Geet was all busy rearranging their room…. He just sat there and kept looking at her while she was busy oblivious of his presence…. She was arranging his sections… Maan was so caught up with her that he got up and slowly went behind her, soflty placed his hands around her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder…. Geet didn't know he was there so she suddenly turned around and soon realized it was him….. unknown to her a sudden blush covered her face…. She looked down but Maan did not leave her…. His ego and then her hesitation, his accepting her hesitation has already pushed them too far away…..

He pulled her closer with jerk… Geet was completely taken aback… shivering from inside with his possessive hold and his closeness…. He slowly left her waist and placed them on her hands and brought her to sit on the sofa….

"Geet I have something to tell you…." "I too wanted to talk about something…actually you have given me such a big responsibility of that new venture of yours and I have no idea of what it is…. So I thought if I should start to look into it…. I don't know if I will be able to"

"Geet… you will be able to do everything but you don't need to rush about it…. I will help you get started…. But you need a break and we need some time together… I mean away from everyone…. Just two of us…."

"Just two of us??? "she did not know what will they do all alone…. Here so many people around so they  could manage with each other… actually she did not know what they would even talk for long if they are all alone

Maan smiled kind of mocking himself "how ironical Geet….dekho na, in normal case if a husband asks his wife for a trip for two of them for first time… what an excitement she will have but our situation…. You are just confused what we will do together…all alone"

Geet felt bad… she felt she hurted him "Nahi Maan… its not like that Maan… main soch rahee thi this new work…apne itna invest kiya hai and I shuld not ignore it"

He held her hand and pressed it…. Geet closed her eyes to absorb his touch…. These will be the memory she will have to live with if Maan changes to his old self…. She however did not want to think about it at all… she wanted to live in present and make him happy and be happy in his happiness…. But still the thought always somehow poped up…. The pain was so deep within…. She was fighting hard against it….

"Geet any investment… any work of mine is not important than our relationship to me… I know its not that easy for you to believe me…. But I really think we should spend some time together… away from all"

He placed his hand on her cheek, placing her hair flocks back…. She melted under his touch…. His touch was magic for her….

"Aur kaam to hum wahan se bhi ker sakte hain na… I will get our files there and we will be managing things remotely…. Maan jao na"

She could not deny him, so nodded her head in agreement… "Where are we going?? "

Maan was happy like anything… ohh she agreed

"Darjiling… and get ready I an hour we are going for shopping"

Maan and shopping …. Geet knew he never went especially for shopping… he just collected things when something caught his eyes and it felt special… and so all his collection were unique…

He left from there giving her no option…."I will be back in an hour… we will leave then…"

They were in mall and Maan first took her to ladies section… mostly winter clothing section…. He selected all kinds of dresses for her… simple yet elegant, classy and wealthy stuffs…

"Maan I don't wear such costly stuff….mujhe adadt nahi hai"

"Geet 1st time we are going toghther in trip…. Mere liye… ummm??? "

She said nothing, agreeing to him

He then took her to mens section and asked her to select stuffs for him…

"Your style clothing main kaise???  " she was hesitant

"I want your choice… whatever you like, just select them for me"

She tried to figure out kind of dressing he does and selected dresses for him…

"Geet these are all I will select for myself…. I want something that you would like for me…. Your choice"

Geet hesitated then just selected whatever was her choice for him…. This was so akward, selecting something for him… he had never before cared of what she liked in him and this right to choose for him was all new.

They got some other stuff too… Maan just kept her taking from here to there… making her comfortable with him alone by her side…. It was again her dream to go around places by Maan at side of her… but it was all dream she never imagined it to be true and today when it was happening she didn't know how to feel.

"When are we leaving Maan and for how long"

"How long I don't know but we are leaving day after tomorrow"

He then took her to an elegant restaurant for dinner…The restaurant was dimly lighted and soft music playing…. Geet was more confused so many new things in a day…

He had already booked a special seat for them… it was quiet there…

Geet sat down and placed her hand on the table… Maan smoothly placed his hand on her hand and pressed it…. Geet shivered, looked at him…. He was intently looking at her face… the moment she looked into his eyes he locked it with his intense look… he was deeply looking into her eyes making her unable to remove her gaze away…. He was kind of talking to her from his eyes…. His eyes were trying to say her so many things that he was unable to say from words.

They both kept looking into each other…. Emotions flowing within…. Geet was badly melting under his intense look…. She wanted to die that very moment capturing this love filled look of him forever within her.

Maan was lost in her… his press on her hand increased, even without realizing he started rubbing them softly with his fingers… their heart beats were heavy but they were brought back to reality when waiter came in for order….

When they were back they were too tired and drifted to sleep…

Next day Maan was too busy with meetings and making arrangement for managing work from Darjeeling… He instructed Geet to do packing for him too as he would be busy… this was also done intentionally…

Next morning they took flight from New Delhi to Bagdogra and from Bagdogra he had arranged for Jeep to Darjiling drive

Next to be continued

Precap: Darjeeling trip started

harshdb thumbnail
wow.. so they both are going to spend sometime together. thats great idea. it will help them for better understanding each other and clear the misunderstanding... geet and maan selected dresses for the other. thats cute... love the part. continue soon.

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
cont soon

-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome update
loved it very much dear
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved. That was awesome. This trip will surely bring them much closer. Having high hopes.
ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there tellyme
Just came across this ff and i must say it is really good
I was completely hooked on it and after reading it full
I am craving for more so plz add me in ur pm
List and do send me the pm for the updates
Love
Ayushi
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part.
pls update soon.

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update...waiting for their trip to start...continue soon...😊
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet dream come true..Let see How Maan & Geet come closer..
kareena32 thumbnail
very nice ff i have read all the parts in two days have realy enjoy reading it
it is awesome very different from other ff i read  please cont soon
waiting for next