Fan Fictions

Her complete submission-#4 pt44-lnk #5 - Page 21

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
finally he got to know wats real geet like...
but truly he made the effort to get closer to her...
i loved geet that she didnt want to throw it away and wanted to eat it for him...
cant wait for the trip now...
pl cont soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
it gets sweeter and touching with every update.. I adored her, when she thought she could not have those parathas thrown in the bin..aww💔..

The way you described Maan 's feelings on seeing right before him, what he killed with his own hands, the 'Geet' he never ever knew existed.. oh the pain of seeing others fussing over her, and then wanting to be the one to do it all himself.. yeh, could feel the deep ache and remorse, his sense of loss..

great update.. do post the next part soon.
craziekudi thumbnail
awesome update...

honeymoon trip kya...

wow p[leae updatesoon
srilu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hai

this is awesomea nd nice
kkiddoo thumbnail
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
love it poor maan very guilty but past never changes and geet again want to love without expectation but this time maan make her happy hope ye trip maneet ko kareeb le aaye

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
He is really trying hard...Oh Anu, I feel a lot for him. I mean if this was all about realisationa nd few words, I would not have felt so much. Even the deal and new venture, that was right up his alley. No bif effort for him.

But this was incredubly sweet. He is trying so hard to woo her. I seriously feel if there was a friend or someone who could guide him...help him...even talk to Geet...someone.

Today his loneliness was even more palpatable specially after seeing Geet's friends. She may not be sharing her thoughts with them but atleast she has release. Maan is just caged and lost within his thoughts.

Brilliant update though. From being totally disgusting he has changed into someone really cute. Hai re ishq...kya se kya bana deta hai
Craziest_MG thumbnail
awesome
Amazing part.
Loved it.
krndr thumbnail
nice part 
Maan making paratha for Geet was so sweet of him 
Waiting eagerly for their Darjeeling trip hope they come more closer to each other
-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome update dear
loved it very very much
please continue soon