Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
update soon...

nice part.  normal Maan, so nice for a change.
Rujul13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...

loved Maan today...the way he talked to Geet's friend and made them relax so Geet still can have friends ...loved it...

Woh din ab door nahi jab Maan and Geet Maaneet ban jayenge...

Waiting for another update...
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan is making life better for Geet.. hope she responds..
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for next update its awesome  just like the show pls add me in pm 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 36
nice part...
glad to see some minute changes in their relationship...
cont soon...
tellyme thumbnail

Part 37

Maan did not want Geet to loose her friends due to him'. He just wanted her to gain and not to loose anything

When the friends really became free with Maan'. They came to their normal state an Armaan started to tease Geet for her kanjoos Pizza party being Mrs Maan Singh Khurana' Yash as usual started with how he used to flirt with Geet'. Geet was feeling little conscious in front of Maan'.

Maan too the excuse of so important mail checking and stood out to let Geet get her space'.

Once he was not their Geet started becoming self with her friends' Maan was watching from far'.He saw how Geet went comfortable with them and was fighting and playing with her friends' She sometimes laughed with her full heart open'. Also sometimes hit Yash and Armaan for their stupidity'How the three girls made joke off boys and were laughing to full'. Maan had never seen Geet in this state'. So much laugh' and full of fun'.Then for some reason' Geet was angry with Yash and Armaan'. And she made an angry baby face to them'. Maan was again surprised'She was not listening and they were just pleasing her by holding ears and doing funny stuffs but she was just not listening' and she was making faces''

Maan realized he knew nothing about what Geet is'. He felt pain again, It was all due to him that never brought her real self to him' she never dreamt of being pampered by him and thus was so careful in front of him' he who should be caring and pampering her most'. From whon she must expect most' in front of whom she should be her self most' from whom she must demand most' is the only one with whom it was nothing like this' and he was the sole responsible for this' He had known her for so long but actually knew nothing'. His ego and anger had spoilt it all'

Ohh her smile' her anger' her whole hearted laugh'. She felt so unique'. He could just not stop falling for her' at last he came there' Geet immediately stod up'

"Maan challen' CEO wanted to meet us right'."

Maan felt so much pained at sudden change in Geet with his presence.

"Ummm" is all he could utter.

CEO first praised Geet for her work then showed Maan all her achievements'. He was again surprised to see her achievement in mere 1 and half year of work'. Ohh she was just brilliant'. He knew she was hard working but he had no idea she was such a brilliant'. Ohh in all ways he was gifted a rare piece of diamond which he kept on throwing in the trash not knowing it's worth'.

The CEO then talk about somecolaboration'. Maan took the file from him'

"We will look into it and get back to you'." He could not disrespect Geet's boss but wanted Geet to decide.

They were driving back home' Maan was full of emotional turmoil within him'. With what he had seen today' he wanted to hold her tight and tell his heart out to her but he knew just telling will be shallow' unable to control he placed his hand on Geet's hand that was on seat and pressed it'More to console his own self'.. Geet felt shivered under his touch, looked at him and then immediately looked down.

Maan unable to cope up with the new realization of guilt and pain gave her space for two days'.actually he needed some space' he felt chocked with guilt infront of her'.  But Geet on other hand have decided to not at all think of future consequences' she will live for Maan, for his happiness like she has been doing.

She will never make mistake of thinking about protecting herself from him which caused him to do such weird things in just few days.

"Why was I even protecting myself from him' my life is his."

For two days Maan kept distance but then he thought he cannot hide himself under the shell of guilt'. He have to make move' do everything to get his Geet back' she was with him now but her real self was not'.He changed his mood'.Went to the kitchen'

The chef and the helper there got surprised'.

"Today I am going to make aloo pratha, I need your help" he pointed at main chef'

Chef have to make it while Maan gave the direction for spices' Chef was just wondering for as who was going to be punished with such flat tested and oilless paratha' According to Maan the spices were more than what he ate as he have added everything little more than his own taste as he knew Geet liked spices' but that more was according to him.

Chef at last could not hold

"Sir who is this for'"

"This is for Geet'. make tea and I will take it to her" He was planning to give his super breakfast and tea to her in bed.

"Sir is she not feeling well" Chef asked seeing the bland pratha.. that too four' how can anyone eat those bland four pratha'. That too Geet' he knew her taste

"Why??... she is all fine' you just finish it up fast"

Geet was still sleeping' it was 7 am when Maan reached with breakfast tray'

He caressed her forehead and removed her curls and tucked it back' Geet was almost awake but his touch jolted her'.it can only be morning dream'

"Geet" he said softly' Geet immediately sat up realizing it was true' Maan smiled at her and she smiled back'..

Maan was in full charge now' too much of holding have already made lots of distance between them' now he just wanted to break this barrier'..

"Good morning'. There is a surprise for you"

"Surprise?? " she got confused but then it was Maan..

"hmmm" he pointed towards the covered tray'.

He removed the tray "Morning breakfast for you in tray'. Waise this pratha credit goes to me too"

"You made it'? " Her eyes popped out "Not exactly but everything under my direction"

She smiled inwardly'. He was really so cute with this act' she can never imagine Maan this way.. hoped it was all so true then scolded herself for thinking other wise'. She wanted to believe it just how he wanted to show it' only that can make him happy'.

"Per apne yeh sab kyun kiya'" "Obviously because I wanted too' now just try it"

Geet took the first bite and it was so bland that Geet could never imagine Aloo pratha can even be so bland' she was about to make a disgusting face when she saw him smilling with all excitement'. She swallowed it with tea immediately and smiled at Maan'

"I will eat rest after brushing' app bhi fresh ho jaiye'" "Ok' take your time" Geet looked at pratha' ohh there were four' in normal case she eats just two'. now this one four'. Dadima came to know about Maan's act and sneaking brought a fresh one for Geet but Geet politely denied them' how can she give away Maan's effort  and she knew that it may all go to trash which she cannot efford' Something that Maan made go to trash'

Ahe felt bad at herself' how could she have guts to throw something given by Maan in the trash. How she had been so heartless that too to Maan... for her own self'. tears fell down from her eyes'.

Maan entered the room and saw tears in her eyes' he rushed to her

"Geet' what's the matter'. Did I do something" he knew he is only one source of all her pain'

"I am sorry Maan" he immediately hugged her'.. not knowing what to do

"Please don't'. meri guilt aur mat badaoo' I am already burdened'." He hugged her tighter.

Next to be continued

Precap: Trip to Darjiling
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
change12 thumbnail
nice update wating for drgaling trip  .