maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting...
update soon...
tellyme thumbnail

Part 36

Geet decided that she will have to go to office tomorrow'. And she fell asleep not knowing what to say to Maan.

Maan couldn't sleep'.his thought were all surrounded by Geet' he knew she loved him and will always be with him but that was not satisfactory'. He wanted to win her heart and only then will she be happy in real sense'.  Only when she knows he truly love her her heart will find real solace'. She has always not with words but her act shown how selfless her love is and this thought gave him contentment and he wanted to give her this contentment'

So after a lot of thinking "So I will have to woe my wife all from the beginning'. I have to win her heart'.kaise' mujhe to yeh sab aata bhi nahi hai"

Then he looked at Geet "Anything for you'. Maan Singh Khurana will do anything for you'I will win you back."

Next morning when Geet woke up at 7 am Maan was not there'. He went out for jogging and thinking how to start pleasing his wife'..

He sat on the bench in garden and made faces'."Its so easy for her, she don't have to prove anything to make me believe she loves me'. She knows I know it' aur mujhe' I have to win her back'. "

Then his eye went on the flowers in the garden'. He thought he has already given her so many flowers but none were given directly'.

He came to his room door' Geet was getting ready' He approached with a red rose behind him'. He had never ever done this and feared just like a child before exam'

"Go Maan go" he boasted himself, she looked at him, he gave her a silly smile'.

Holding a red rose tightly behind him he approached toward her, not knowing how to do it'.

"Geet" she looked at him' without second thought he sat down in front of her on his knees, brought the rose infront to give her' his head down'..

"Please forgive me" is all he could say' so many things he had thought but at that time this was all that came out.

Geet got confused by this sudden act and really felt awkward seeing him like this.

"Maan please' what are you doing" "Please accept this" he said now looking up in her face'. His eyes almost pleading'. Geet could not see him like this'. She took the rose from his hand'.and he got up'.

"Please Maan you don't need to do these things at all'. I am fine"

"I know you don't need these things'. But I wanted to do this'. Achcha chodo' Can I put this in your hair?"

Geet could not say him NO but the only thought that he will put it in her hair gave jitters in her belly'. His closeness was one thing she feared most because that is one thing beyond her control'.

She will have to go to office with rose in her hair'. This was all different for her'But somehow if she says him no... she could not afford' he already was going too ahead to prove to her, if she stops him he will again go a step ahead'.she quietly turned her back to him , shivering from inside'.

Maan's heart was beating fast too'. He was putting rose in her hair and his fingers touched the bare part of her shoulder and her neck'. Geet gulped drinking her saliva' she held her dupatta tight to feel in control'. But it was not helping'Maan's heart was beating fast too' he was unable to remove his hand immediately as he had planned'. He slowly traced his fingers on her shoulder' sending shivers all thru her body' he was loosing being so close to her'. He slowly slid his one hand to her waist and with other hand traced her ear from other hand'.then behind her ears' her nape'. Her shoulder'. Feeling her soft white skin'.Geet was tightly holding her dupatta' closed her eyes to control herself but all her effort were going waste' her heart was beating fast'.. only this much of his touch and she started feeling wet and her closeness was making him feel hard'.

Uff how he have to control himself everyday'.

It suddenly stricked to Geet she has to go to office' how can she even move in this vulnerable state of hers' She gathered her guts'

"Maan I will be late for office'." He immediately moved back and left the room giving her space'

Geet sat on the face' closed her eyes and tried to feel his touch again'. Her hand went to the rose he had placed on her hair'.she smiled

"Kuch pal inhe sach maan ker kush hone me bura he kya hai Geet" she argued herself

"But when it all comes out to be false then" her mind argued

"Tab ke tab dekhi jayegee'. Anayways I am not going to bind myself with hollow thought of expectation'. That is all source of pain'. Though it may be an illusion but this is most beautiful" she closed her eyes and smiled again to herself.

Maan came back after a while'.

"Geet" her heart beat again'.

"Can I come to your office with you today"

"But Maan I am just going to meet my colleague, friends and Boss'.I will be back soon"

"I Know' I want to meet all people who supported you always and the office which you love so much'."

Again how and what reason will she give to deny him'. But does he have inch of idea what will happen to whole office if Maan Singh Khurana is there'. He was not only a Top business man but was a celebrity figure with his deadly looks and style'.

Everyone in her office was waiting for Geet to come today' they did not know even if she will come'.

When they reached the office campus and Maan and Geet came out ' his Bodygaurds came out too but he just signaled them to stay where they are' Some boys and Girls were out for some break and morning chit chat and they saw this entry of Geet with Maan'.

Before they could reach the office entry gate the news had already spread in whole office that Geet was here with Maan Singh Khurana'.

When they entered'. Geet saw everyone standing in their cube'.

"I knew this is going to happen" she murmered

But Maan was used to these things' he very well knew how to handle these kind of situation'. He waved his hand to all sides and gave smile to them' and quietly followed Geet by her side'. She went to her cubical to collect her things before she could meet her friends and boss' but as soon as she reached there her Boss almost reached there'..

"Good morning Sir"

"Good morning Geet'. Good morning Mr Khurana'.I am Rajit Sharma" He was shaking from inside but but being in corporate world knew how to control himself.

"My immediate Boss Maan"

Maan forwarded his hand "Maan Singh Khurana'. Good Morning and nice meeting you"

"Everyone knows you sir'. If you don't mind our CEO wants to meet Geet and if you can oblige to meet too it will be great'."

Also this company was tiny compared to Khurana empire and the CEO wanted to take opportunity to initiate some talks about any kind of merger with Khurana group'. It will boast there company's value.

Maan very well smelled it'. When business was concerned he was shrewd and sharp'

He actually could handle anything any situation but only when Geet was concerned his mind stopped working

"Sure' but I think Geet wants to meet her friends and colleague first' Can we"

"Sure'. He will be waiting'."

Geet called her friends and they left for Canteen'.

Maan said sorry to Yash but Yash was confused'.but Maan had his own reason'

First all her friends were not very comfortable with Maan' like they were kind of too excited to be sitting with him but then Maan with his talks calmed them down' Made friends with them and they started opening up'. And soon felt comfortable with him' relaxed that they were all sitting with normal human beings'.

Maan did not want Geet to loose her friends due to him'. He just wanted her to gain and not to loose anything

Next to be continued:

Precap:Geet's office more

Maan bending on knees was requested by @angili so I dedicate that part to her...

If any of you have any wish, please let me know... I will always try to incorporate readers wish in the update along with my story.

And again thank you all so so much for you support.

--Anu
Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww blessmaan n his attempt to pacify her.., loved it... Yay me first again🥳Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

mindbloeing update i m eagerly waiting for next update i know i m always saying this that i m waiting for next update but wt to do can't help it for this i like maaneet scenes very much and the best one is rose scene and maan going office with geet too good loved it

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
phew...finally I am done reading this FF...
n I just loved reading all the updates...
plz add me to your PM list...