Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The stories progressing at a nice pace😊 love da interaction between maneet.. Can't wait to read more x
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
omg first time they spoke this much...
i think maan is doing the right thing by letting her chose rather than forcing her to accept it...
eagerly waiting for geet's decision
pl cont soon
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great progress I hope geet take the project that way she will be near maan and see that he really changed but first Anu I want maan to give geet a proper apology on his knees and head bowed for what he did before she forgives him ok
-memorable- thumbnail
                                    ⭐️ congrats on new thread ⭐️

beautiful part
first time maan n geet talked to each other soberly
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow...  loved it
finally talking to each other like a couple
this is a good start
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aaah...nice to see some progress...he touched her cheek...and she didn't pull away!!!  Nice!!!
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Only one word - wow...just beautiful

their interaction was so heartfelt, full of unsaid choked emotions, sublime, unsaid but expressive.

Each and every word was like listening to an italian opera...melody which haunts you without words

start to finish...hesitation, understanding, love, pain, expectations, crushed dreams, hope of new ones, unconditional never ending love, tears, joy...everything.

I don't think i am doing a very good job of explaining how I felt Any. Fact is I am speechless.

Also, the last lines of Maan - to me that summarised his character till now. A man who broke evrything because he never wanted to understand his own restlessness and love. A man who realised and now understands and accepts Geet's distrust. A man who still dare to hope and is ready to wait for it.

I felt he was not talking about the venture but himself. It is all for you. Do whatever you want, only if you want. It will wait for you.

Geet - A woman crushed so badly that at tender age lost the ability to expect and dream. That bit was painful. I just hope one day, Maan's love give her the wings to fly...to dream and hope the same way her love has rekindled these very feelings inside Maan.
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new threads, awesome updates finally dono baat karnai lagai, update soon.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...
Lived the update
ninand thumbnail
terrific part.. its really simple and beautiful the way they are slowly and cautiously going forward.. I love just how affectionately Maan tries to explain to her that she should do exactly like she feels.. very touching.
DO continue soon.